I need animal gore videos

I need animal gore videos
Especially with sounds of the animals suffering and crying.
Bonus if there's noone talking.

GO VEGAN!!!

nope

edgy kids we dont need

sound on Sup Forums??wtf

kiddo being edgy trying to fit

That's why I need that shit, to show it to people

edgelord

Fucking kill yourself, Lee Harvey. The life of any animal has more value than yours.

Yeet

honestly why is bestiality illegal people can torture animals but when you stick your dick in them its suddenly a crime

bullshit. i am a german zoophile and this argument was made up by anti-zoo activists to get a certain law to change but it backfired.
the law now just states that you are not allowed to force the animal to do sexual things.
my dogs all fuck me voluntarily

Killing them doesn't mean we are "cruel," as there's laws against animal cruelty.

Fucking an unwilling animal up the ass is fucking cruel and worthy a fucking knife in the gut.

kill yourself.

Are you the dude who used to post his deers on Sup Forums all the time?

It's an informed consent issue imo.

no but i am interessted in his posts for research

>the only way to spread my ideology is through goulish overkill and transparent propaganda
your cult will eventually collapse and no one will remember or care about your "cause"

Dude you are a fucking faggot. Fuck you nigger. I've seen this before and people should stop posting this, you're sick in the head man. It's just wrong.

I used to think I was into bestiality, necrophilia and sadism. Turns out I was just beating a dead horse.

Canibalism

just a dude with a German flag who always started threads with short OC webms of deers. if you jokingly asked him if he fugged them he got really defensive. he doesn't post anymore, but I'm sure you can find the threads in some archive.

What is the story behind?

this is the exact reason a friend of mine ended up in jail. he shot some dog torturing edge kid in 2009

your sock looks broken, plz fix

>this thread triggers the normies

go to your dad and tell him the fact that he beat you all the time has traumatized you hardly, and you are looking at animal gore online.

ask him to help you both get a therapy, since you are on your way to become a serial killer.

trigggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggered

poor baby. why don't you go back to tumblr?

assuming you're not bullshitting here, why shoot him and go to jail instead of beating him up and have everyone applaud you? seems like he didn't value is freedom too much

Newfag

plebit spacing + triggered

You have some sand in your pussy

>canniballism

Am I doing this right

does ur mother know how edgy u are?

What kind of a suck fuck are you with wanting to see and hear an animal suffering. I’m not a vegan but seeking out pain and suffering is pure evil. I’d rather watch OP die than an innocent animal

Explain itself

faggot

3rd hand bate

dont worry, i want animal gore too

I want to hear you suffering you're probably some inbred basement dwelling gay cunt. I'd happily watch you get skinned alive cunt.

Are you gonna skin him with your edge?

nah, I can't save noone online, but the guy obviously is mentally ill. So, he has to realize that, or he will end up like Ed Gein and fuck dead corpses and whatnot.

like shovel dog, but worse

MODS MODS MODS

Chickens are cannibals. This is a well known fact.

faggot spotted