you been chaaing the dragon lad

Poison

Addy and micro lsd at the moment

whats micro lsd lad

>Adderall
>Lsd
How's high school?

I think he's reffering to micro dosing

Weed alcohol and nitrous is my love triangle.

I really enjoy making San Pedro resin (mescaline)

Weed and poppers

wouldn’t know, that was 20 years ago. miss that HS pussy though...

Probably just talking about lsd on microblotters. About 2mm x 2mm tabs that sometimes can be laid with a heavier dose but usually theres no difference

knowledge. i read so much that its becoming unhealthy for my eyes and my brain

Weed and lsd are my favorite but sometimes have the occasional mdma, phenibut, mxe, or etizolam

volumetric microdosing. 1 tab soaked in 10 mil of vodka or filtered water taken 1 mil every 72 hrs

K guess I'm wrong then. I never bother microdosing except for when I get some from a new batch to figure out how many microg's a tab has

What do you got

Brah, what a fucking waste. Just find some White instead of tar and shoot that shit. Smoking it wastes so much

Gasoline.

100% pure reality.
>hardest drug ever invented

>not even able to spell out letters
just another poser

Usually microdosing is 1/4 of one tab

Weed and Shrooms atm. Wanna try LSD but no one to get it from.

supposedly if you “feel” it you took too much. 1/4 would probably be way too much in that case

2cb and weed for the most part

Snorting is also nice. I shoot it up twice but it didnt felt much better than snorting or smoking but I used less.

shooting starts the never gonna withdrawl, tho

i sniffed never smoked. eventually, tho, withdrawl was a beast. I got stuff from Baltimore (bone) sometimes DC (scramble) and then could only find super expensive oxys in nyc

Beware.

been doing coke for about 5 years during parties and recently tried basecoke, which is pretty great and thankfully hella expensive

used to be everything, now it's nothing. favorite all time was mescaline

just drinking tonight.. i'm so bored.
i would like to do psychedelics, but they last too long and i have stuff to do.
weed is not really my thing.
any suggestions? i railed 4-aco-dmt a few times, but the "brainfuck"-effect is pretty hardcore compared to lsd.
didn't know who i am before i even had visuals. it's lacking euphoria.
should i try keta? or anything else?

Not much these days, had speed a couple times recently but that's about it. Used to be on ket, morphine, smoke weed and take md but not any more

Never had withdrawal. I did like one or 2 packs of heroin worth 10-20$.

I love smoking it because you feel it instantly, snorting takes like 1 minute. Also the taste is bomb.

>Kids dont start heroin lol

Can't decide if I should do it again or wait some time. But I'll definetly wait, better safe than sorry.

Used to smoke weed occasionally, but I came to dislike its effects, so I only drink and sometimes smoke a cigar.

If you can find ketamine easily then sure try it, otherwise I prefer mxe which is an analogue of it and is still uncontrolled in the US and feels practically the same aside from it hitting me like a truck once I feel it. 70mg for a good few hours in the m-hole is a nice break from life for me

Should I order pizza or buy more weed boys

oldfag here. Used to go on the silk road a few a while back. I see people commenting about 25b etc. Are there new sites up? All I hear are bad things about the risks of using them. thx

Cuhcain. Booze. Weed and tonight inviting whippits

heroin cures cancer

Pic related

Silk road is forever a fbi stalking ground but there are plenty of deep web sites on the Tor where you can find and order anything you need internationally. Also dealers/chemists on the sites have reviews for how clean their products are and how stealthy the shipping/packaging is.