Every time I buy toilet rolls I have to buy a birthday card with it, because I don't want to cashier to know I shit...

Every time I buy toilet rolls I have to buy a birthday card with it, because I don't want to cashier to know I shit. It's getting pretty expensive and I'm wonder how Sup Forums gets their toilet roll without embarrassment.

I used to buy 4-packs which was pretty embarrassing, but now I only buy one roll at a time.

I know that it doesn't solve the problem, but at least the cashier won't think that I shit a lot.

I just put it in the trolley when I do my regular shop. I find if I do it when I do my bulk shop on payday and stock up, I only have to buy toilet roll once a month. Which cuts down on the number of times I have to feel embarrassed at least.

I buy them and not care that other people know I shit because I’m a fucking adult.

Wtf I just buy a shit-ton of toilet paper, no shame.
You know that cashier, standing in front of you, judging you bases off of the toilet paper you buy? She's had diarrhea atleast once in her life.

buying paper towels is the only solution

Oh OP, I can make this pasta waayy more convincible

I buy hot pockets at the same time as toilet paper because I need an excuse.

So you want the cashier to look at you and think "say! Now there's a man who doesn't shit. "?

Learn how to adult. No one gives a fuck about your shitting.

I order it on Amazon
No problem there, they send it in a box so nobody knows what's inside

best plan ITT, thank you

lol, a late night run to the store for only toilet paper or a plunger is a bit weird. but hey, with self check out at some stores you done even have to talk to a person. Or you can just order a huge thing on amazon and have it shipped to your door. A huge pack of charmin lasts me like a year.

>buy paper towels
>cut in thirds
>???
>profit

What about getting judged by the amazon worker?

Rolling

>they send it in a box so nobody knows what's inside

>I'm wonder how Sup Forums gets their toilet roll without embarrassment.

by growing up and realizing there's nothing embarrassing about buying toilet paper

Yeah but the people working in the warehouse, they'll know.

Lmao just buy toilet paper guys, I'm pretty introverted but EVERYBODY POOPS. If I can do it you can do it. That hot cashier probably has a little poop in her butt crack anywho.

But you don't see them face to face, so it's ok.

Where is your spork?

Luv this

I believe you.
I had the same feeling of embarrassment when buying toilet rolls.
realize that everybody shits and that no one gives a shit for what you're shopping.