You now remember Malgani

You now remember Malgani

I also remember BAQUISTATA

MALGANI ES MAS GRANDE QUE PALM

>tfw Castolo followed you wherever you went

I'd unironically like to assemble a sunday football league team and have us all wear Master League names on our backs desu

why didn't they just put an s at the end of the name instead of these useless convolutions

I think they tried something more subtle way earlier with Premier League teams and later had to change the names even more to avoid lawsuits.

That's probably why they go crazy with player names, just to avoid any drama

Holy fuck, it took me about 10 minutes and I had to re-enter the thread but I just remembered who this guy was. I had a Chelsea Master League career on PES 2008, PSP version, which lasted until the 2040s in game, and this guy was my trusty left winger for a good chunk of the 2020s. God damn, that nostalgia. He was pacey and got loads of assists but I remember he was something of a choke artist for me in front of goal.

For some reason FC Utrecht and Pompey were the two European giants fighting out the Champions League title in the 2020s (god knows how) and I remember Malgani missed a penalty in a final against Utrecht once. Still a top lad though, I feel bad for seeing his face on the catalog and not recalling who it was at first.

MIRANDA MASTER RACE REPORTING

Shimizu+Malgani is unstoppable.

>you now remember these chokers

Schwartz was the GOAT striker; don't reply to me, it's not debatable.

Yeah, it's Totally-Not-Maradona from PES

At least they're remembered unlike Costa Rica at that time

*Blocks your path*

dude for a moment that annoying electric guitar driven soundtrack played in my head, and I don't play pes from eight years at least, magical

Was that the lanky German one? I'm pretty sure I signed him but he was such a flop that I only gave him game time during cup matches.

>Shimizu

based manlet

You know remember Castelen the GOAT

who else changed all the names and kits and even put logos with downloaded images and such? without any mod I mean

I had a pirated copy where someone went through the hassle already :)

I did that for PES 2011

never again after that

Allejo is the GOAT

Castolo+Ordaz

You now remember Mal'ganis

>he doesn't rate ximelez and iouga

pes 2013
also invented several teams for master leagues

Thank god I'm not the only one doing this type of shit.