Anyone else suffer from massive depression, depersonalization, derealization...

Anyone else suffer from massive depression, depersonalization, derealization, or any combination of said mental disorders?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xHb_Q0a6bsM
dpselfhelp.com/forum/index.php?/topic/21736-stages-of-dp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I have ups and downs. If I don't stay busy I just sit and do nothing. No thoughts really consume me. Just blank.

I feel like that a lot. But i also always feel I'm in a constant state of deja vu.

There's something fucked up with me, I haven't felt a thing in years, I've long forgotten what happiness sadness and anger are I just feel numb to everything more or less I'm just a husk, forget the last time I actually laughed or cried because of something, anybody know what's wrong with me?

Depersonalization disorder is marked by periods of feeling disconnected or detached from one's body and thoughts (depersonalization). The disorder is sometimes described as feeling like you are observing yourself from outside your body or like being in a dream.

Derealization (sometimes abbreviated as DR) is an alteration in the perception or experience of the external world so that it seems unreal. Other symptoms include feeling as though one's environment is lacking in spontaneity, emotional colouring, and depth. It is a dissociative symptom of many conditions.

Going to look into this one, I feel sort of alien most of the time like I don't belong with or around other people, thanks

Sometimes at work i dissasociate, everything gets zoomed out, I move slowly, people ask if I'm high if I'm alright, I'm unable to make eye contact and everything's hazy. But I don't have the disorder it's just an infrequent occurrence my brain involuntarily does to cope

>suffer
No. Why suffer? Because others told you it's bad and assumed, thereby engendering in you the very same assumption that it is a bad thing?

yes i have, i used to feel in one moment like everything was so foreign and like i was detached from myself. it is not a pleasant experience so i decided to take meds.

I guess the suffering comes from the people I've surrounded myself with in my life and their inability to understand my perception of reality. Being detached at every waking moment makes it more difficult to feel emotion or concern to the world around me. And well that breeds lonliness in me which coupled with the condition and so much depression coupled with it that i just don't care..

I don't even have the energy to care about not caring.

Psych meds are what's wrong with you

>disorder
Fuck off shlomostein

Yeah. Got those.

Prozac 80 mgs
Seroquel 100 mgs
Trazodone 300 mgs

Suffered from depression 5 years ago.
Had strong ideas about needing to ruin my life, so I left a top-tier university where I studied nuclear physics and went to travel in my country by hitchhiking, continuously thinking about suicide.

After 3 months I decided to go the army because it's easier than suicide. After the army, I got into depression again and cut off my little finger on the right hand (I got a surgery after it, now all is okay with my finger).

Finally, I realized that maybe I have some troubles with my mind and went to a hospital for people with mental problems.

I'm sorry for possible grammar mistakes. I'm Russian and English is not the native language for me.

NF - Paralyzed

youtu.be/xHb_Q0a6bsM

Not on any psychmeds

Yea classic cycle.
You're moving in the same circle that I used to move in for years and years.

Be good bro.
It's not as bad as you make it out to be. Then again you're sole responsible for your attitude.
Learn to use that and stop letting it use you.

this would be a good painting...

Tbch i honestly feel like maybe the reason I'm going through this unknown Hell is something as simple as karma

Edwin?

that feel

Idiot.

This is closer

Derealization and depersonalization since I was 15 yo. Close to 3x that age now

Better now but still there.

How good is the care for those kinds of problems in Russia?

Not realizing that one have a problem is pretty common.

I suffer from severe depression, deperealization and get occasional hallucinations but I am not an edgy faggot who would post such a cringy pic for a mental illness thread

schizophrenia, ya'll fags have it good.

I can not be objective because I am familiar only with one case about myself. For me it was quite good, I had good therapy and now all is okay with me.

But there is a problem that a lot of people don't trust psychiatrists and think that it would be better to fight disease by themselves.

It's fucked. I feel like no matter what choices i make in life that there will be no consequences. So i make decisions half minded, then get hit with these consequences i should have seen coming a mile away.

Through this fucked outlook and inability to rationalize simple decisions, in the past year I've lost mos my family (only had my ma on my team), went into rehab for 8 months, ma picked me up, and within 1 month of staying with her. Made another fucked decision without thinking clearly and she kicked me out.

It's not the fact that I'm homeless currently..it's more the fact that now im truly alone.

Dont know what most of those are and what they are

No. Completely different thing, schizophrenia is experiencing things that aren't there.

These things are experiencing things different.

I'm a 25 year old virgin who's never had a girlfriend.
I feel lonely alot and recently the fear of being alone forever has started getting me pretty depressed.

I have friends but i still feel like a 3rd wheel whenever we go out, like i don't belong.
Anyone else feel cripplingly alone even around people?

Posted a pic that i found that related to how I'm feeling. I'm not here to argue about being edgy or anything of that dull nature. But i also don't forget where I'm posting this thread..

Yeah... Sad really.

You seem to be very well informed about the topic

Well I have had it for a long time and have read about it since getting treatment.

And yes I'm smart.

You have plenty of time for girlfriends and sex. While it may feel significant now being 25 yo is nothing.

I think you should try to talk with someone about how you feel. It may help a lot.

How well are you informed about sarcasm?

Im taking 600 mg seroquel...a hot bath almost made me lose my shit

Maybe this is what's going on with Jim Carrey. A lot of people hear him rant lately and say that he's losing it. But everything he's been saying actually makes perfect sense to me.

Pretty well actually. But you should perhaps learn a bit more about it.

If you'd learn something you'd see that I am right.

And smart.

If I dont keep myself busy I get depressed. If I stay depressed for ling periods of time I start not being able to sleep, and hearing voices. And when it gets real bad I start reliving traumatic or scary memories over and over again in my head.

Lost interest in hobbies,work,games,youtube
Help

dpselfhelp.com/forum/index.php?/topic/21736-stages-of-dp/

Just found this browsing. Read this shit and tell me It's not exactly on point.

gaaaaaaaay