Some guy just won 45 million usd in lotto, what would Sup Forums do with all that money?

Some guy just won 45 million usd in lotto, what would Sup Forums do with all that money?

>Implying its a large sum of money
>Implying Sup Forums
>Implying replies
yah yah

I'd buy myself a nigger. Like this.

That's a human.

Don't they take over half away in taxes or some bullshit and you end up with pretty much less then half of what you expected? So he would basically get around $19-$20 million?

Nah its a nigger

And then, the niggers would be fucked.

would shove it in everyones face. friends who abandoned me, friends who betrayed me, asshole family members who act like they dont know me, dad who abandoned me when I was 5. They would have to watch me on my yacht snorting cocain from the asshole of topmodels. I would live like a king and I did not acknowledge any of them motherfuckers who forgot about me or tried to push me down whenever they could.

>retard: the post

then you're broke after a month because of all the coke and daddy laughs at you yet again

buy a penthouse

Half? No its whatever the tax rate is you fucking dipshit

Issa godzirra

Wow uninformed af..

Oh ok thanks for letting me know angryfag

I was poor and without support in my whole life. Now I have a college degree, money and a good looking educated woman in my bed. I have an athletic lover who occasionally invities me over, gets me high on cocaine and tries to get in my pants every time.

Believe me when I say even my grand grand grand children would be rich if I ever win 40million dollars.

Probably buy some nice land out in the woods and put a fancy "cabin" on it. Something with a view, maybe in Oregon or Colorado.

When that got.boring, travel.

So what would you do with that money?

Well.. it is infuriating when you don't use common sense and basic math.

attention whores still won´t learn their lessons, even if you prove it to them.

45mil invested at an easy to get 6% is
2.7mil per year. Ignoring taxes, I think I could do what ever I like for the next 100 years!

fuck off reddit

$45m isn't even that big of a lottery win.

2 years ago, three people split $1.6b between them.

Back in August, somebody won $760m

$45m is a large sum of money. Even without investing, it's enough to live a wealthy lifestyle for the rest of your life...

unless you're one of those stupid niggers who is into purchasing status symbol goods.

2 chicks at the same time