Need help identifying the make and model of this vehicle

Need help identifying the make and model of this vehicle.

>be me
>asshole driver comes flying up on my left, trying to use the should to pass
>I move over to block his path
>at the next stop sign he throws a full water bottle at me
>hits me in the face
>fat lip
>pissed as fuck
>guy drives off
>have dashcam, so review the footage
>this is the best shot I have

Anything?

Other urls found in this thread:

cadillac.com/preceding-year/ats-sedan.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Quads checked.

Also, correction, he was trying to pass on my right via the shoulder

all modern cars look the same

good luck; nice quints

Tell to police he attacked you with water bottle. They Check Traffic cams and find him. Dunno.

Guy get punched in the face, get home and get a quint. Odd day today

Google seems to think it's a luxury vehicle. Then again, Google can't even recognize a storefront without human assistence.

Car had four doors, being driven by a black dude

looks like maybe a chevy malibu or a lincoln idk

holy shit quints checkd

I filed a report, but they said right now they "have nothing". The license plate I wrote down didn't come back as valid apparently.

No traffic cam at that intersection, unfortunately

Heh, just to clarify, the didn't punch me, he threw a full plastic water bottle at me, and that hit me in the face.

get a cwp and quit leaving your window down after you fuck someone who needs it. prob not gonna get anything done.

5 in a row isn't quads I was going to say nypa, fag, until i saw the quints, which earned you a pass for your faggotry, then i saw this post and you fucked it all up again. NYPA feggt.

Yeah, you're right, quints. So many 9's. I was just excited.

definately a cadillac

I rolled down the window to yell at him. Guess I shouldn't have let it roll all the way down with the automatic button.

i think its this

cadillac.com/preceding-year/ats-sedan.html

misread ma bad

Cadillac

Also got this sliver of the back. Not much to go by.

You'd think someone with as much intelligence as yourself would instead just use the footage to look at the back of the car
>inb4 op is fajjet

Why are you complaining? you got free water

I bet that nignog is laughing and telling all his nigger buddies about op opening his mouth to yell and then BAM water bottle right in the mouth

that niggers having a great day

Lincoln mkz

He was behind me initially, then beside me. Then he turned left, so I never had a good look at it. The pics posted are the only thing that it captured besides the audio.

Sweet. I shore caint wait to ketch that feller after we identifies the type of car he drives. Woo woo.
Autist party of :This thread

post the video OP

Okay, that put a smile on my face. Thanks, I needed that.

You also needed that slap in the face, you worthless cuck

I guess you don't have his plate ?
nice quints tho

I gave the cops the license plate number, but they said it's not valid. Maybe I transposed some of the number or something. At least having the made/model would get me closer to a resolution.

Already said this but nobody has noticed, it's a white Lincoln mkz probably a year or two old

Definitely not a Malibu, but a Lincoln seems very plausible

The dashcam records at 3min intervals. So it got the incident, and the subsequent call to the cops. The call contains personal info, so I'd have to edit the video for public posting.

Got it. Probably a nigger. Did you by chance take a whiff of the air. Often times you'll smell negro before seeing them. I'm sorry this happened to you I would be pissed just as much. Black people honestly fucking suck

Nope, Lincoln

I have a number that I wrote down. It's from my eyes though, not from the recording.

Its a ford s max by the looks of it.

Well next time follow hin faggot. Then call police and he has triple problems.

post it anyway, could be helpful

this is now a get (help for this guy) thread

if you have a plate get that nigger, also nice quints

Hmm, you guys might be on to something

so let me get this right:

>You were purposefully and needlessly an asshole to someone else, who got pissed off at you because you were an asshole to them.

>And you're upset about it

Cry me a river you fucking dolt. What do you think, you're some authority? mind your own fucking business, and maybe you won't get your teeth knocked out.

He definitely was black. I saw his face before the water bottle whacked me in mine.

That's just me lol

Actually its a Kuga. Rims are custom, use them to track him.

You are so wrong dear God

Eh, the little blind spot in the front doesn't look the same.

Lucky he didn't just blast your ass, fool. What, do you think you have a right to control how other people drive? You entitled little shit, grow up.

lol get fucked, dummy

Hwhy?

That my boi is a Lincoln

Yeah, you're right, I should have followed him. I think I was just stunned by the reaction. I was planning to go straight anyway, so I kept going that way and pulled into the first parking lot I could.

try /o/ user

Lincoln mks

Illinois plate,# 91317. I think it was a specialty plate, not the standard issue ones. Illinois State University, Firefighters Memorial, or maybe Chicago Bulls

What do you think gave you the right to block his path? serious question.. You had no right, and absolutely no authority to do that. So, why did you do it? ask yourself that seriously. You were just trying to exhert power over someone else, who you had no right to. And he returned the favor by throwing (lol) a water bottle at your face. You're lucky it wasn't a glass bottle or a rock.

I gave the plates to the cops. They said it didn't come back as a match to anything. Either they did a shitty search, or I got something wrong about it. I yelled out the plate number as I read it, then wrote it down. The dashcam records audio, which matches what I yelled out and wrote down.

That's an Alpha male car better not mess with him you beta cuck.

It's this

mkz*

tell us the license plate number.

The dude was trying to pass me on the shoulder. He already passed the person behind me. So I moved over the line a little to block his way.

Rims are similar, chrome strip on the door handle, side marker on the same spot on the fender.

Looks like it's an MKZ

Which you had absolutely no fucking right to do, idiot. Do you think you're a cop? Grow up, man. You're lucky he didn't break your teeth.

I'm looking at pictures of an MKZ now. Looks pretty damn similar. Even the dashboard kind of looks like what I got in the picture.

5 kb? Gtfo

It was a sedan, not an SUV/crossover

nice dubs, would bang. Nice car too

I hate people like you. I'm glad you got hit in the face.

just look at Mr perfects pic above me.

Hey was driving like a dick, so I decided to be a dick back to him. He was clearly in a hurry for something, so I figured I'd slow him down. Just trolling in the real world.

You're right about the getting blasted part. I guess it could have been a lot worse. Still, I want to catch him. You can yell all you want, but throwing shit at other people isn't cool.

Thanks, I'll try there if the Sup Forumsros don't help me nail it down.

post car nudes

I'd like to point out that, unless you're a commissioned police officer, you have zero authority to enforce traffic (or any other) laws.

By "moving over to block his path," you, attempted to stop or detain him for a traffic violation; in effect, acting as a police officer.

If you pursue him for the assault, it is just as likely (especially since you were nice enough to record it) that you would be charged with impersonating a police officer or wrongful detainment, which are both felonies, or at the very least, unsafe operation of a vehicle or disturbing the peace (for causing the altercation).

Next time, mind your own fucking business and let the police do the job you pay them to do.

You're correct, I have no right to block his path. He doesn't have a right to pass people on the shoulder though. Fuck that guy. He was being an ass, so I wanted to troll him.

Dubs confirms, and so do I (work in the biz, know cars inside and out)

this

Yeah, I think you might be right.

Lol, reminds me of how my brother used to keep all his pennies in his cup holder. He'd grab a handful and chuck it at dick head driver's cars. Nowadays thats probably not a smart idea with more and more people getting dash cams like you.

Posted it above

Almost all of that is bullshit
Reckless driving at most.

Yeah, the rims are similar. The awkward lines seem to line up too.

Yeah, no. There was no intention of stopping his vehicle. Just getting in the way of it. I don't think your argument holds water.

take a deep breath

and take a step back and check this out

some people, when they are driving, are almost always looking for a reason to be pissed off at some other driver and vent their frustrations on them.

This was both you and that other guy. Be honest with yourself...you could have easily let him do his thing and then just in your head said "he's a dick...glad i'm not like him" or something like that. But you didn't...because something he did pissed you off. So you were a dick to him. Then he showed you that he could be a bigger dick back to you.

So, there were 3 steps here:

(1) he was a dick
(2) you were a bigger dick back
(3) he was an even bigger dick back

At this point, the NON-dick thing to do is to just let it go and take it as a learning lesson (eg: hmmm, am i willing to keep escalating a situation when i'm faced with it).

Going to the cops (and Sup Forums) is kind of a pussy thing to do...you were out in the wild world and you got bested, and now you're running to someone in power asking them to "go get that bad man".

Just let it be, man. And next time, save your dick reactions for things that are truly important.

This happened at about 35mph in my city, so nothing reckless about it. Just glided over the line.

>wrongful detainment

you're so full of shit you're breath stinks, faggot.

ever heard of citizen's arrest?

we aren't required to let bad guys just keep doing their thing.

I agree with some of what you said.

When you're on the road, everyone yells, honks, flash lights, give the finger. That's all cool. But throwing something at another driver is crossing the line.

I had no intention of stopping him, detaining him, whatever. I just wanted him to have to be stuck behind me, instead of continuing on his way driving like an asshole.

It’s a Cadillac CTS, probably between 2014-2016

The back lights on the dude's car were horizontal.

I want to say crystler cause of the way the front looks wide.
Crystler 300 maybe?

Car had horizontal lights in the back.

Checked and bonered

Thanks to everyone who helped contribute to this thread. After looking at a bunch of pictures, I think I'm going to agree that the car looks like a Lincoln MKZ.

I'll report back here if anything develops.

Silver door handles, rims are similar, reflector in the wheel well, odd paneling lines seem to match, side mirror has same design, little blind spot looks similar, back lights are horizontal, slight spoiler built in

I hate faggots like you. What if the guy was rushing to visit his dying mother in the hospital? You have no idea. You were a dick and you got karma. Lesson learned.

Quite being a faggot. Yes. some people on the road are retards and do stupid stuff. Let em be

Our direction of travel was away from our two hospitals.

>I moved over to block his path

Road rage much? You’re guilty as fuck faggot and the investigation will prove it. If you ever cut off my Cadillac XTS I’ll rain down hellfire on you.

Also you look like a pussy irl

definitely