Would you ever suck a girls cock?

Other urls found in this thread:

biqle.ru/watch/-111963419_171590817
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>girl
>cock
Pick one, gayboy

Happily

That's a man with breast implants. You're a man sexually attracted to a man, therefor you're gay. Simple as that.

looks like a woman

any of you know this ones name..cause yeah I would..

AGATHA MACCARTNEY

biqle.ru/watch/-111963419_171590817

Id play around with the asian

nice

No, but I see nothing wrong with fucking a man's ass.

;)

>girl's
>cock
pick one, faggot

yes with pleasure

>AGATHA MACCARTNEY
thank you..

You're not very bright, but you think you have it all figured out. teach me your ways.

girls don't have cocks.

Of course. You'd be a faggot not to

science

I owuld suck "her" for hours

girls dont have cocks moron

>Asking an impossible question and expecting proper answers.

>yes
>no
>impossible

Would suck her tits and cock.
Post more of her.

Is that Freakazoid?

Its impossible to answer because woman dont have dicks. Having to spell this out to you shows how retarded you are and how dumb i am for falling for what must be bait.

Oh shit it might be

>girl
>cock
You're ill. Get help.

Would also take it in my ass.

> your I'll*
ftfy

Grind up dog
Make a sexy looking burger
Find out it's dog
Still want?

Simple as that idiots

I've sucked a strapon before I got pegged

Have done, will again

If they are a girl then they do not have a dick

So by inference, we can deduce that you faggots would prefer to fuck Buck Angel because he has a vagina?

Queers. Suck some feminine penis and get back to me.

No, I'm gay, I only suck men's cocks. Girls are gross.

>you faggots
>suck some penis

So a fucking proudly gay men told user that he is a faggot because he won't suck a man off ?

I bet you also think feminine dicks are cute lmao

Point proven. You're gay because you'd rather fuck a guy with a pussy.

Loser.

yes. been there, done that.

what was it like?

Almost as good as getting Trips

It was awesome. She came in my mouth and I swallowed every drop. She gave me HIV but it was totally worth it.

>girl
>cock

Pick one

how did her spunk taste?

Yeah, would suck. As long as I get to Fuck it

>point proven
Stupid faggot

I would never fuck a guy. Not with a pussy nor with a dick even if the dick is shaved, small etc.
Because if you like to fuck a man than you are gay. Thats literally the definition.

And if you want to fuck a girl with a dick then you are attracted by penises.

There is no "feminine penis". All penises are male. If there would be a feminine penis then that would mean that females would have penises at birth.

Just because a dick is small, shaved etc. doesn't mean its "feminine" and saying its cute just makes it even more gay.

Its not embarrassing to be gay or attracted to dicks. But it is embarrassing if you deny your own sexuality.

>Would you ever suck a girls cock?
Have done.
Loved it.

Being pegged by my gf next week for the first time and will prolly get to deepthroat that dildo first.

it was fun. she did not cum in my mouth and give me HIV. she came on my chest and it felt great.

you think youre smart but youre actually retard af

>girls cock
I don't understand

Fucking buck angel makes you gross, not gay. Technically

>girl
>cock
Pick One.

deadass i think it is lmao

I like cis females and traps/shemales/ts.
I don't mind them having a penis.
But I don't like FtM like buck angel, although he/she has a pussy.

Tell me my sexual orientation Sup Forums.

Fuck yeah and i would grip onto their veiny cock and eat their juicy asshole and feel it get tight as I slip my tongue in it

>Being this defensive
Answer the fucking question you fag, if a dick makes them men, a vagina makes Buck Angel a woman, therefore you would do "her", isn't it?

Master Race, tbh

>False Dichotomy Fallacy: The Post
What if I told I'd fuck NEITHER a trap OR Buck Angel? If I'm a straight man, not wanting to fuck Rosie O'Donnell doesn't make me gay. WANTING to fuck Caitlyn Jenner does, however, you fallacious faggot.

Nah. I've never been one to do the impossible.

this

But Buck Angel is god ugly and she looks like a man, so therefore, a straight man wouldn't want to fuck her. Also, a straight man wouldn't want to fuck another man or as you say a "girl with a dick". I know you're baiting but this is an extremely basic argument you're trying to create here.

did it

That's because of the fake makeup and implants. Remove the makeup and the breast and you'll see what we mean

Some shemales have tits and very feminine faces but they were still guys original, its called implants, plastic surgery, and hormone therapy. But yes I would suck their cock because I'm a bi faggot and proud.