Hey everyone, I'm a big fan of LSD and I don't do it frequently, but when I do, I always enjoy doing some activity...

Hey everyone, I'm a big fan of LSD and I don't do it frequently, but when I do, I always enjoy doing some activity. What is Sup Forums's favorite activity while under acid? Bonus points for non generic obvious answer like listening to music or going outside

Listening to music. Going outside

Provide video of you tripping on acid

I like going to wall mart

I've never done acid but I can imagine that if I did I would enjoy listening to music and going outside.

Probably something of the listening to music and going outside variety.

When people's lives are so devoid of any spiritual meaning or forfillment that they chose to artificially induce altered states through the use of chemicals.

Little do these fags know that much more powerful and enlightening states can be reached through meditation.

r/IAmVerySmart

listening to music and going outside

What is this "forfillment" you speak of?

why not both u troll?

Meditation is used for filling your ment.

As in mental capabilities...

How about drawing?

While listening to music, outside?

LSD and DMT fuck with brain chemistry and also ones auric feild, lowering psychic defenses and allowing infulence by negative entities. They can also pose problems for reincarnation.

There are no short cuts. Drugs are like real life cheat codes. They work quickly and are fun but ultimately ruin the game

Tryin real hard eh

oh, ya my beta gamma waves are really namasted after my last trip. better take a break.

did acid with my best friends a few weeks ago. walked to the beach and played in the sand like fucking children. started to rain so we walked back to the house but decided fuck it and got one of those reclining lawn chairs and just basked in the rainfall

Look at optical illusions, it's interesting to see how LSD affects them

mostly listening to music

eating fruit is also fun, really liked eating a pomegranate while tripping

Sometimes everyone could tell, but I have literally had hour long conversations with my mother on LSD without her noticing. Don't know if that means I'm good at acting normal or that I'm fucked even while sober.

Highly recommend going to the beach..

You could STRETCH

DRAWING IS GREAT THOUGH

But fo real you guys do realize that an active pineal gland means you can experience insane creativity and have spiritual experiences that are actually real?

In neuroscience and psychology it is known that having tumors in certain areas of the brain can increase the function of that area.

For example one guy had pressure on his amygdala and it made him very agressive.

There was a guy who had a simular thing with this pineal gland, but started to produce these awesome highly trippy artworks about patterns, sacred geometry ectra. They were incredibly detailed and psychedelic like.

For all we know monks are trippin' 247, but without any side effects or confusion that comes with drugs.
But they're not actually tripping, there brains are just activated and working how they're meant to be.

If I damage my auric feild and lower my psychic defenses, will I not be able to concentrate my chakra and perform the shadow clone jutsu? Good thing I don't take drugs, I can't flunk out of ninja school again.

what kind of meditation practice do do you recommend? How?

I just got interested in the matter, can you lend me a hand?

ITT: Working with your hands could be relaxing, maybe drawing or woodcutting

Is there any homosexual tension at all?

If you studied basic human biology you would know about the endocrine system of hormonal glands. Perhaps you already do. Funny thing is the 7 major glands are in the exact same place as the 7 charkas. And rule over what the charkas do. They are them basically. Activating and empowering them naturally causes your body to get more in tune and to secret feel good stuffz

All of this is proven by science it just uses a different vocabulary.
Look up biophotons for example

We are taught that spirtuality is anti-scientific and nonsense for a reason.

It benifits a lot of agendas to keep us under control.

Look IF you're going to do psychedelics at least do magic mushrooms.

Kys hippie scum

bro your chakras are out of align namaste bro

I usually smoke a big rock right before I peak

Shit. Namaste

lay down, do nothing.

thats pretty much the deepest trip.
i also like to start the trip without music.
in general i often don't even want to listen to music.
i use it as a tool to change a trips direction if needed or when i don't know what to do.
if not, well then i'm already good, right? :)

you only need to hop on the right train of thoughts, enter the psychedelic headspace and leave this dimension behind.

Nigga shut the fuck up

>make funny may may about music and outside
>dumb may may niggers sponsored by the D.A.R.E. program talking about gay spiritual shit

Piss off the thread if you don't have an answer

Wow, you are a colossal homosexual

Anyone have trippy images?

It's like you've never done LSD before. JUST LOOK AT LIFE, YOURSELF AND YOUR SURROUNDINGS

Has anyone ever tried jerking off on acid. I love jerking off while high. I'm thinking about doing LSD or shrooms and am wondering if the experience will be similar.

>tl;dr what's it like to jerk off while tripping

>negative entities

Fuck off Mulder

I like running nude in public while i scream "nightmare nigthmare!"

I’ve done LSD many times, 7 dried gs of golden teachers and I’ve smoked DMT exactly 3 Times, I’m a devout psyconaut... does that mean I can’t appreciate fine art? Your too good for it? Jeez I thought these chemicals were tools to kill the ego

Make a proper fire, you can spent hours taking care of it and it's a long continuous activity, that slowly comes to an end. Which should provide a nice setting. Then again, if you don't have an indoor fireplace, it might make you nervous.

Samefagging but I'm really curious about this

I did LSD once and it damageg my autism. I dont even like duplo anymore. STAY AWAY FROM THE DEVILS TEARS

> not combining drugs and meditation

Watch scary movies

I’ve done it on the comedown, it’s not bad

Weak bait

Is as good as jerking off while baked?

For me: same as regular, but it took longer and wasn't one of the best orgasms

Thanks for the info user

sucking my own dick, its great, first time was unbelievable,kinda been chasing the dragon ever since, no matter how much lsd i do and how long i suck it, it just doesnt compare to the first time, oh well

When tripping on LSD I can see crystal clear images and details in my minds eye, if that makes sense. I think back at some of the women I’ve been with (one in particular I’ll never forget) and it’s like I’m there all over again. So more me it’s better than doing it baked, but that’s my subjective perspective.

Sometimes I listen to music outside

Smoking weed and listening to music

if you think jerking off baked is good you need to jerk off to different drugs