Hi Sup Forums it's been a long time fantasy of mine to bottom once but i have no idea how to actually find someone...

hi Sup Forums it's been a long time fantasy of mine to bottom once but i have no idea how to actually find someone who'd like to fuck me. i look more like a "bear" and those don't seem to be popular as bottoms. is it still possible ? and how do you find people ? i have checked craigslist but it's not a very popular thing where i live.

pic related. it's me, using my plug. took quite a bit of lube to get it in.

i've also gotten into chastity, how likely is it that a top would think it's hot ? or do most not care about it at all ?

grindr or craigslist is what i use.

i used to be like you now i get big black dick in my throat and ass on the regular

the guys ive been with usually dont care one way or the other, some guys try to touch my dick but i dont usually let them

i don't know if i'd make it a regular thing. i know it sounds gay and.. it is, but i don't really think guys are attractive at all. it's more of a wanting to get dominated thing i guess.

lol once you get fucked you're gonna want to do it again

maybe, but there's a chance i won't like it ? i don't have experience with it at all. i honestly don't really know why it's such a turn on.

spoiler alert: its cuz ur gay

am i ? i mean.. i can see being bi maybe, but guys aren't attractive to me, i'd never want to kiss one. while i do really like girls.

selfbump

Where do you live? Wax your pussy and I'll fuck it.

if that would help i could probably wax, i'm from the EU, so not sure if we're close. also how do you feel about a bottom being in chastity ?

Use the GROWLr app.

There you will find all kinds of "bears" & "daddies" who both gives & takes.

I top'ed this beaty for example thx to this app!
Goodluck beautiful cub!

thanks, appreciate it, and beautiful cub ? me ? it's kinda weird but also flathering, people on Sup Forums are more likely to call you any number of insults

Haha anytime! Glad to help, I could see myself topping you for sure, You got a really nice ass honestly!

that's good to hear. i'm very insecure about it tbh, i am looking to loose weight but i'm glad i have at least a chance

Just accept that you're gay and live a good life!

maybe bi, wouldn't see myself in a relationship with a guy, wouldn't want to kiss one etc. they're not attractive to me, just kinda want to feel what it's like once

I'm straight af but reading actual helpful shit on this godforsaken help provided to OP in a sea of trolls is good stuff. Hope OP finds what he's looking for. :)

*godforsaken site

anyone have first time experience? whats it like?

MODS BAN THE FAGGOT THREADS ALREADY

Veet yourself to smooth up. You can focus on your crotch and ass if you don't want people to notice smooth legs.

But smooth legs are nice.

bump

Legit can orgasm from this

i'll keep that in mind, i'd prefer not to shave my legs as i often wear shorts so it would be very noticeable, but i'd be ok being smooth in ass and crotch area

how likelly is it to cum from penetration, i'd like to be in chastity if i ever do it so would only be able to cum from being fucked

Growlr.

You'll meet other bears there

they don't need to be other bears, i'll be honest i don't really care what they guy looks like. it's just for a 1 time thing to give it a try

It took so practice but I can every time now, that's me in the pic

how did you practice? do you touch your cock at all when you cum? if not, does cum shoot out of your cock still?

You'll be kissing guys in no time. Trust Me

Did not touch it at all

you think so ? it's actually even a turn off, i don't know if i could make a u turn like that

did cum shoot out or no cum?

I've let guys fuck me but I would never kiss them, I have no attraction to them, just like dick and anal

More like that feeling when your about to come for like 3 minutes and then tons

that's how i feel too, it probably makes zero sense but i'd rather suck a dick than kiss a guy. it doesn't make sense to me either, but kissing would feel really awkward, not something i want to do

thats hot man would like to see

That gif up a few is me

bump