Atheists claim to be logical, yet they don't provide proof for the claim that God doesn't exist

Atheists claim to be logical, yet they don't provide proof for the claim that God doesn't exist.

Why do atheists act so illogically?

youve made this post more than once for some free (you)s. why do you want attention so bad?

trips ack-knolletch'd

This is terrible b8

Love bait but heres a question for Christians, where is your evidence that he does exist? Last I checked people don't believe in unicorns. But it's more logical to say they don't exist considering one has never been spotted ever.

double-dubs ack-knolletch'd

This is now a get thread

Check em

Agnostic is the way to be.

666 get

>acknowledges bait
>B I T E S A N Y W A Y

exactly right. This is also why i believe in every claim by default until it's proven otherwise. It's the only logical position. Everything is true until it's empirically falsified.

Agnostic is a descriptor not a position.

All these gets, good thread

Agnostic is willing to accept God, when you see real, concrete proof.

Nice b8. Neither side can provide proof. Both sides are fags.

So am I as an Atheist, providing the evidence is actually solid and concrete.
Because I'm an agnostic atheist, as in I don't know but find the existence of god unlikely.
A gnostic atheist would hardline claim to know there is no god.

God is real. He is everywhere. He watches over us all of the time (even when we are having 18 man gay orgys). You can't see him, hear him smell him or touch him but he is real. The universe couldn't have just appeared but god did. He just appeared and created the universe because why the fuck not. Science is a lie created by the dark power keeping us all in order. The only thing that can protect us from the dark power is god, unless you're a fag, or you have ever said his name in vain. Remember user, praise the lord and don't be a fag.

It's not their job to prove that there is a God. It's the job of the person who makes the claim there is such God.

Christians claim to be logical, yet they don't provide proof for the claim that God exists.

Why do christians act so illogically?

Muslims claim to be logical, yet they don't provide proof for the claim that Allah exists.

Why do Muslims act so illogically?

So both Christianity and Islam is full of shit?
Gee wiz, this is new information to me...

Yet people still kneel and pray.

imma saging christ fag but i like you better than the faggots and log retards

people also believe in lucky socks and psychics. People are prone to bad ideas, was that your point or are you just being pedantic for no reason?

If I weren't unable to believe because of my autism, I might derive some smug sense of joy from not being caught up in a religion.
But I'm an atheist on easy mode since I most likely am unable to feel faith at all.

because of something that Wittgenstein once said.
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one must remain silent

gr8 b8 m8

It is true that God exists. It is also true that Jesus and all God(s) that man made are myths.