World: we need a delicious food that is relatively cheap and that is loved by everyone

>world: we need a delicious food that is relatively cheap and that is loved by everyone
>italy: I gotchu senpai

BASED italy.

pizza is Greek you useless irish subhuman

Ew, why are there straight up leaves on there?

American pizza > Italian """"""""""""""""""""""pizza""""""""""""""""""""""

he is Italian
>that post
>that flag

german food is shit
germans are subhumans

Wrong

They are called bayleafs and they give the pizza a delicious aroma and taste. You can take them off when you are eating,or some even like to eat them on the pizza.

pizza is Greek

germans are subhumans

fortunately you folks are here to breed us out of existence on our costs, so it's okay, isn't it?

I look better than germans and Greek culture is superior.
You can make this ugly country more Greek too.

>bayleafs
thats basil lad

nigga you wet!?

I'd pay you to spend time with my wife or girlfriend, but I have none. I can only wish for the girl that was destined to be mine to get taken by a foreign conqueror instead.

Just knowing that she will know sexual satisfaction I could never give her makes me cum a bit desu.

Greeks are fags anyway

good pizza is not cheap

No. Modern greeks are the descendants of Saladdin, a conqueror. Greeks bear the seed of the greatest men in history. Your butt would be honoured with greek sperm.

subhuman albanian with inferiority complex
jealous of Greece like any other albanian
subhuman people

yes i could make you children that would look better

>being this much of a cuck
Native German spotted

Pizza is disgusting, shitty flat bread topped with shitty tomato suace and shitty cheese and other shitty stuff. Even dogs refuse to eat pizza, worst food in the world.
It's terrible, just like everything out of that country.

Mixed baby's are healthier and stronger than same race one. I know you're trying to insult me but I don't see how.

he is right you albanian subhuman