Whenever i go to the liquor store, The white workers always ask for my ID. The black workers never ask for my ID...

Whenever i go to the liquor store, The white workers always ask for my ID. The black workers never ask for my ID. I have gone to the same liquor store over a dozen times this year and this happens very consistently. I'm white and 22 too btw.

stop whining and show them your goddamn id, faggot

I go 4 times a week :(

so just complaining about how yet again blacks don't do their jobs?

No more like the white workers are prudes

Not wanting to get fired for stupid shit.

Who fucking cares?

for doing their jobs and checking the ID of some underaged looking 22 year old faggot?

quit acting like a whiny bitch

but isn't it weird how the black workers never check my ID?

We're so prudish, we don't rob and loot and burn entire city blocks down when one of gets shot for trying to kill a cop.

niggers know black magic and voodoo and shit, they can see thorugh your soul and tell your age.. they don't need to ask

/thread

no. everybody knows that niggers are lazy faggots who don't give a shit about the law.

no it isn't they are black and therefore too lazy to ask for ID
they don't give a shit about doing their job correctly just collecting some easy pay

Wow taking a few second to flip an ID card because the guy actually does his job. What a fucking hell you live OP.

Must i as a loyal and repeat customer really get my ID checked by every white worker? like 70% of the time would be fine. not 100%

Same man. Just picked up a pint 20 minutes ago.
The clerk started walking to get my bottle before I even said hi.
>feelsbad.jpg

> Can literally get them fired if they don't check ID

>Gets mad they don't risk their job for a few seconds of inconvenience for him

Maybe the black people don't care but doesn't mean the others shouldn't care

70% of the time would get them fined and lose all profits if not risking losing their liqour license all for the sake of some "hey look at me i am old enough to buy liqour therefore shouldn't need to show ID" faggot can feel special

thats the only liquor store i go to though. Why the fuck cant they remember me being 22??

The United Snakes was colonized by Puritans. Very creepy people who think they'll get into heaven by telling other people how to live their lives and then putting them into the stocks for not obeying.

They know instinctively not to sweat the small stuff. And all the white folks have is small stuff.

They serve hundreds if not thousands every week. You said you've been in a dozen times since January.
Stop being retarded

try again

whatever, i'll just keep avoiding the white workers from now on.

Having responsibilities sucks. Cut them a break.

If you're a "loyal and repeat" customer at a liquor store, perhaps you need to reassess your life.

unless you go there a few times a week, the clerk is likely to not really recognize you from all the other people that cycle in and out of the store each day. You are 22, you probably look young. The clerk is just covering their own ass. They can be fined a large amount(not sure but I think I remember its ~$5,000) maybe it varies state to state. It isnt uncommon for the police to send underage informants into stores to crack down on those that sell to kids.

The blacks dont ID because they dont give a shit. They dont think about the future and repercussions from their actions. They only think in the now. The prospect of jail time doesn't worry them, half their family is in there anyways.

I'm 28 and look the part. I get id'd half the time. I always have my id out and ready if they want to see it. Cant get mad at someone for wanting to keep their job and avoid trouble with the law.

If it is too much of a bother, instead of going in there 4 times a week, just go in once a month and buy all the alcohol you need in one go.

tldnr: whites care, blacks dont.

go ahead
while you are at it next time you are trying to find a certain drink you should just deal with only the black workers as well
obviously since they are so good at not asking you for ID they must also be a great source of information pertaining to drink choices in their store

I actually like still been ID'd.
It means I still look youthful.
I live on the bong island and back when I was 17 12 long years ago I found the opposite reaction.
I used to show my driving license that said I was underage but the white gurls would take a quick glance and serve me anyway whilst the pakies caught me out on several occasion.

Do we really need another nigger hate thread?

>>>>>>/pol

they would have to prove that the buyer was underage to fine them though, right?

no they don't
its the law in most states for the business to ask for ID, if they fail too they can be fined and possibly lose their license to sell tobacco products or liqour

You say "whites" and "blacks" plural so i can assume you have dealt with a minimum of 4 people. You have only been to that store 12 times meaning each person has only seen/had the chance to ID you three times. They likely see a lot of people every day and dont really pay attention to faces or remember everyone that comes in.

I buy beer 4-5 times a week. There are three places that I go to near me and it took over a year for the employees to remember me enough that they didnt feel the need to ID.

actually if they're caught by police not id'ing, even if they're not underage they can get fined for it and even fired. (this is how it can be in NY, other states might be different.)

don't blame the worker, blame the system. they're just doing what they gotta do to keep from paying a $5k fine on a minimum wage paycheck. you're obviously not gonna bail them out, so there's no use in making it about you or taking it personal. don't like it? well, looks like you gotta drown your sorrows which will always resurface some other way.

ITT the niggers behave better than the ofays. In case you haven't read all the way through yet.

My kitty is cuter.

10/10

>behave better
this is a subjective statement

Some bigger places have a store policy that they MUST ID regardless of age. Even if they sell alcohol to a 40 year old man they can get fired for not ID'ing him...

Meijer store and gas station does this.

Why did you vhop its head off?

>a dozen times in a year
Pussy

same in Ohio, I think the fine is the same also. Why would someone who is making $10 an hour want to risk getting a $5000 fine, getting fired and possible jail time.

because it doesn't matter anyway, that won stop some underage faggot from getting fucked up and niggers sure know that. better just buy the booze safe then getting into some more fucked up shit. Society is too fucked up as it is anyway.

says he frequents the place 4 times a week and has only been in there 12 times. So he has only been going there for three weeks and he's gotta post a thread bitching how the workers dont remember him yet...

business gets the fine employee usually just gets fired, only on a few occasions will employer take it out of their pay but most won't they just take the hit as part of the risk of owning that type of business
either way same idea, why would they risk their job just so you don't have to take a minute to pull your wallet out of your ass and show some ID

>thinking the black employees are thinking that when they are not IDing
they just don't give a shit user, we all know it, there isn't some deep philosophical reason behind it, they just don't care.

>REDRUM
I must know where this is, it's my favorite and I haven't had it in years

does it matter?

you can find a deep philosophical reason behind anything if you try

yeah you can
doesn't mean it's the reality of the situation however

How many sperm cookies did you eat before posting that user?