Mfw I've been using tinder for weeks and no matches

>mfw I've been using tinder for weeks and no matches

lmo

kek do you swipe right on everybody?

It's a good thing. You don't want to be some basic cunt.

Not everyone but most girls yeah

I just wanna hang out with someone tbh

Where are you based OP?

If you're in a built up city the level of men on there on comparison to women is around 1:100 so your chances of getting a match reduce rapidly.

Or you could use the 'superlike' button to get a better response.

Alternatively you could be fuck ugly and you have no hope.

I've got a girl coming over this weekend who defo wants to fuck but im a virgin. does anyone have any advice on how to initiate

Goddam beta males. Fuckin find a woman the old fashion way you fuckin noob

Take penis out. Most whores would normally take that as a sign

Not a particularly big city, and I'm not ugly I'm probably like a 7

Advice? Alpha user

I've written a javascript to automatically like everyone. EVEryONE

matches 3 uglies now one stalker.

Tinder is poison, it gives the idea you can swipe and fuck or the next swipe you'll find THE ONE. But once you talk with someone or meet someone you get the feeling "better will be if I swipe long enough".

Women, their experience is "if I swipe right I'll match" so they are distracted more before they even have time to swipe through and land on your profile.

don't take it personal, then. It's more "a judging occupational" app (you are just petting your screen right and judingpictures) as an actual dating or hookup app.

Everyone I ahve spoken with who tried it, relates the same. "losers or I'm just wasting time or feeding my ego".

Not everyone here is still in high school.

I told my tinder girl I was a virgin when I was 21 and it actually made her smile bc she was the first, she was experienced/a slag too

just google how to use your fingers, two up the whole and your thumb should stroke the clit

Yeah im not so worried about how well i'll perform bc i reckon ill be decent at foreplay but its more just making the initial move. Dont want to just try and kiss her out of nowhere but im defo overthinking it

This response was made for you fs

just dont be a pussy faggot OP. Go for it if your not getting any negative signs.

she is definitely interested but im just anxious about making a move while sittin and watching a movie aha

If your a Mega Beta Faggot and the girl you like is into Betas ask "Can I kiss you?" if your sitting watching a movie and all is comfortable. Some find it cute.

You must be fuckin ugly
1 week using here

nah she definitely isnt the type to find that shit cute aha. she has shagged a few people i know so i reckon ill just move in after some eye contact and silence.

or some cheesy like l dont know if i can keep my eyes on the movie or something.

Nah lying you can't be that ugly

Maybe it's cause I'm 18?

Test