Yo Sup Forums what should my senior quote be?

yo Sup Forums what should my senior quote be?

yo Sup Forums what should my senior quote be?

/thread

"Don't follow your dreams, follow my soundcloud"

Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang

Im going to live for a good time, not a long time

A true quote to live by

"The second poptart is never the same as the first."
-user

'I would like to thank my teachers for the support they have given me over these years as well as introducing me to a whole new world of learning. This is only the beginning of my journey but I will never forget the people who helped me get this far. Also, the latest season of The Simpsons is easily the best.'

Wanted to shoot this place up but couldn't afford a gun.

''OP is a faggot''

If you can make it through these senior years with some modicum of self belief intact, then you've passed.

Do this except replace the simpsons part with, "reply to this or your mother will die in her sleep, reading this text negates all immunities."

These were the best years my life. I'll never forget the friends I made here, and reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight. Reading this negates any immunities.

Gotta represent my hometown Llanfairpwllgwyngyll

"BBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes"

I own Ice Age 3 on Blu-Ray and Digital Download so I can watch it in crisp 1080p whenever I want.

Kill niggers

"I literally can't stop sucking cock"

For so much in task and long in chore, I leave you better than I was before. Thank you class of 2017!

*tips fedora*
M'lady

> This should be your senior quote
>"The ting goes skrrrahh, pap, pap, ka-ka-ka
Skidiki-pap-pap, and a pu-pu-pudrrrr-boom
Skya, du-du-ku-ku-dun-dun
Poom, poom, you dun know"

"I suppose this is as good of a time as any.
*Ahem*
*Fixes bowtie*
*Licks hair*
Hello, my name is user!
*grins nervously*
Ladies, I'm single and ready to mingle! Yeah!
*pumps fist*
*hums old 80s romcom soundtrack*
Cheers!

How about an ambiguous quote from Mein Kampf?

"black people arent people"

> "Trap's aren't gay"

Everytime