Some cute chick sent me a snap for no reason

>some cute chick sent me a snap for no reason
>keep talking to her for 3 days
>finally have some courage to ask for nudes
>it's a fucking trap

wat do Sup Forums?
i think i'm attracted to her even though she's a boy, am i gay?

Yep, you’re a faggot. And knowing the personalities traps have, you’re probably even more of a faggot than you know for liking them in the first place. Only option is suicide.

>she's a boy

Depends is the penis feminine. Am an expert on this subject so if you post it I can tell exactly how many standard deviations of homo you are from straight.

You ain't gay if you're attracted to the feminine side of the trap

Hmm have you seen the penis? Is it feminine? If so its fine, go for it.

You are gay for being attracted to a man, you closeted faggot.

This thread was posted yesterday. Also the photo is a shop. Don't believe this lying faggot anons

Tell me something, what is the difference between a feminine penis and a regular penis.

yes now suck her cock

well did you get the nudes? if so post them

If you don't smash that mf prostate then you're a fag

Honestly nothing I just love dicks and want him to post it.

>wat do Sup Forums?
stop making this same thread

>i think i'm attracted to her even though she's a boy, am i gay?
If you wanted so hit that based on that pic alone then your sexuality is certainly up for debate. You're most likely bi if you're even considering it. Smash it and find out, what's the harm?

>feminine penis
A penis that belongs to a trap that closet fags or cucks in denial try to convince themselves is somehow not gay/bi when they suck it
>regular penis
See above, but without all the bullshit denial/closet pretext.

Yes you are gay you faggot

you wont know till you go for it. just tell em you are a bit confused and if they are still into it, experiment a bit. if you like it cool, if not just apologize and say you cant go through with it.

thats just me tho. also, pics?

Just fucking go for it. Even if it makes you gay who gives a shit? There's a difference between being attracted to a trap and being attracted to gorilla-tier bodybuilder with a 14" meat torpedo.

no there isn't

> her

Sauce for that pic plz

Faggot detected

its only 3% gay at most.

k

Seems like your attracted to the feminine qualities of the boy. I find him attractive and I'm not gay. The difference is is does having a mean you want to fuck him? If your cool having sex in spite of the cock than go for if and does it matter what label it gives you. But if the cock makes a difference then being attracted to feminine qualities doesn't make you gay.

you're probably just bi you lucky bastard.

I mean, if you don't want to keep talking to them, I'll gladly take over for you

You faggots would rather change the definition of being gay, than admit you're gay. It's the 21st Century, no one cares anymore.

Just rip off the band aid and accept it.

Just go with it. Worst case scenario you won't have fun.

If you chicken now and realize later that you are gay you will regret passing that cutie

Traps aren't gay, check if she has a feminine penis. If she does fuck her boipucci.

Just remember you can call yourself straight after.

Normally small, thin, smooth. No hair. Doesn't curve too much.

maybe bi-curious. im deffo bi-curious dunno about op. am always questioning if im not just full on gay but, yknow, no experience. (im not op)

Only a faggot wouldn't hit that.

Correct
Yes there is.

Not that it still isn't gay, but there is a difference.

I like kissing either as just kissing or as prelude to sex. I don't want to kiss a man who looks like a man. I don't have a problem saying a man is handsome, but no handsome man stirs me enough to make me want to kiss him.

But if that male looks like a soft female, I wouldn't be revolted if I found out it's a male.

Or, to put it another way, if I woke up and looked down and saw a handsome man sucking my dick, I'd kick him out of my bed. If the man looked like the one in OP's post, I'd let him finish.

Kek'd

YOU GOD DAMN RIGHT!
That's some GRADE A PRIME MEAT!
I'd suck her dick till the cows came home, then I'd fuck it till the sun came up

This bitch reminds me of my ex when I use to goto Highschool, I'm glad she was a real FUCKING FEMALE

you might be a faggot, faggot.

Who gives a fuck, go smash

>the penis is the only thing man about a man
the autism is real in this thread

How is this thread being allowed to continue without THE NUDES?

Who cares if youre gay or not? Look at that thing, make it fall in love with you, marry it and fuck it raw every day.

If you came out to your family as gay and then introduced the person in op pic as your partner, your family would be much less disappoint, maybe even throw you a party.

This is about right. If my kid brought that home it would be the proudest day of my life.

Sauce ?

I was talking to a boy and asked for nudes and it turned out to be dickless what am i?

Just a faggot

Sorry to ruin the fun for you dick munchers but it really is a girl

yeah, there's nothing wrong with being gay. but being attracted to traps is definitely gay as hell

pics or it didn't happen

a sad

Gonna need more than just a single pic, faggot

It only took a single pic for you to go all pro homo

As Long You Say No Homo Bro And It Says It To It Anti Gay

>ITT: fill a thread with only the newest of faggots

You're not gay, but I am. Give me dem digits.

This.

Your gay for being attracted to masculine women.

This is midly fresh pasta so I won't throw it away yet

I think the manliest course of action is fuck him anyway.

Send nudes whore

I would become irrevocably gay in 60 seconds to fuck that

who is it actually tho

wait is this actually a guy????

he has a huge wang

i'm calling bullshit

Is cklearly a boy you fag

It's posted every day for years new friend

would reck your ass

Then get ready to explore new worlds

You're a Faggot for simly posing that question...

dump plz

sauce?

Ok, it's refreshing to see someone around here who knows the word please

Sauce is my fap folder

please for the love of god more body shots

Your gay as fuck, but don't think of you being a fag when you take it up the ass. Think of you being butt buddies.

I'm posting all I have

Do you know her name? Her insta?

She’s joking lul

you are doing gods work

>using google for img searching
Hello, newfriend.

> HELL YEAH