Most dumb posters

What country do you think in general have the most dumb posters on Sup Forums from experiance?

Americans on here for some reasons really stands out to me as very dumb in general. Whenever someone posts some dumb shit it's mostly coming from an American.

Poland
Argentina
Netherlands
Russia
Canada
Australia

You won't be thinking we're dumb when we take over your country to save it from mudslimes

americans, polaks

canadians arent stupid just terrible at posting humor and everything else.

Brits, leafs and muskovites.

>Americans on here for some reasons really stands out to me as very dumb in general.

They by far make up the most users so it's a bit unfair as there's lots of them. It's the same with the British, them being the second highest number.

the mexican american who claims to be a spaniard and posts pics of his retarded face continuously

and yet you brits are one of the wittiest groups on Sup Forums, your general really shows that. americans are terribad, an american making a post that's not terrible is comparable to a miracle. On my memory, on Sup Forums it only happened like twice.

Doesn't change that the dumbest shit I see here come from Americans. They being the biggest posters doesn't change that.

Keep in mind that the largest group of posters by far are from the US.

>and yet you brits are one of the wittiest groups on Sup Forums

You're too kind.

ikibey outshines all of them

obviously Canada
Poland
Germany
Americans
maybe Greece

Americans,argentinians and brazilians.

anone from the ((((((anglosphere))))))

holey fucking jimminy crickets they are the reason I first look at the flag before reading the post and skip reading if it's britshit, leaf, staylian, new zooland.

suck perfidious mind numbing assholes.

He is more rude than dumb. America excels at being dumb but as the user said before, there's a lot of them here and the dumbos are probably Sup Forums (hence reddit) immigrants.

Americans because some of them are really uneducated, but it's ok because the rest is pretty smart.
German anons tend to be very close minded and brainwashed. Not dumb but generally uninformed and ignorant. Same goes for brits but they seem a bit better informed.
Also a lot of european countries have the problem that they have some immigrants who are low iq shitposter.

brazilians, mexicans

i'd say americans too but some of the best (ie. non-shitposting) posters are american too so i don't really mind them. it's the latinos that ruin this board and others for everyone.
turks too now that i think about it.

Countries with a greater amount of posters

Think normal distribution and you have more stupid posters from them

Ikis IQ is 98 and his vocabulary consists of like 100 words

how stupid id the majority of your country and how well does it get displayed on int?

this

Canada, I think they actually are starting to play up to the leaf meme. Americans make up the majority of this website so I wouldn't be surprised if we have the most dumb posters.

My countrymen are retarded Islamic zealots and restrict themselves to arabic social media

This

kind of expected such an answer

Brazil. They're mostly nice but not the sharpest barbs on the wire.

Also, does anyone think the Dutch and Swiss have disproportionately high numbers of rude assholes here? They're not any dumber than average, they're just dicks.

I agree with you on the Dutch. Seems like half of them on this board are huge assholes, what the fuck is their problem?

>Also, does anyone think the Dutch and Swiss have disproportionately high numbers of rude assholes here?
Not sure, for me the rudest overall are Germans. I literally see Ikibey in every one of them now. And they usually try to shitpost and use low-quality baites in most threads I've seen.

Finns

>I literally see Ikibey in every one of them now
iki IS in every one of them, even if they are unrelated to Greece or Germany

Jealous much?

>Moscow and St. Petersburg are better than the rest of Russia
I doubt anyone is surprised by this. What's that other greenish area though?

>muskovits registered all the best students as their citezens
No surprises here. It's just like you do with all the biggest enterprises from other regions.

Latvian intellectuals

No I mean down south and closer to the middle.

All the anglos, but mainly Americans.

Oh come off it Pedro. Sup Forums Americans aren't the same as Sup Forums Americans.

Sup Forums Americans come here all the time, the same with Sup Forums leafs.

>insert le reddit meme about hating people who hate on culture and the dutch

Yeah well they're faggots and not the majority.

>knowing Reddit memes

Americans make up the most traffic on Sup Forums and they're the biggest country posting here. Of course there are going to be a few bad ones. Honesty American posters on this board aren't that bad. It seems like it's just Euros whining about Americans 24/7. Everyday there's another
>Waahhh, America this/America that thread

Yes

I agree that that's at least 50% of the problem but the blame is shared. The Euros who post those threads unprovoked are being faggots and so are the Americans who so shamelessly get buttflustered and feed the trolls.

Why are there enough Latvians down there to be statistically significant? What is the name of that city and area, and how did they end up there?

True, it's mostly Americans(Sup Forums ones) that make all these stale "whiteness" threads and "lol euros are Muslims and ducks" type threads. It was funny at first, but now it's all gotten tiring.
>inb4 some fag says "I can't handle banter"

Banter is fine and good. It's a matter of originality at this point.

anyone that reads "dumb poster" and doesn't think immediately think of "JORGE" should GTFO of this board.

*cucks

>Sup Forums Americans aren't the same as Sup Forums Americans
I know, but what José said I didn't think badly of Sup ForumsAmerican even during Sup Forums raids, but /vint/ was a new kind of autism I never saw outside YT comments and started to notice how some burgers are on other boards.

I thought /vint/ was fucking hilarious just for the confusion, but it wasn't around long enough for me to notice any trends from it.

>/vint/
wat dat :3

when all the boards got merged on april 1st /vint/ was supposed to happen but never did

It did for a few days and it was chaotic and entertaining, if stupid.
It was Sup Forums and Sup Forums, or international vidya. There was also /mlpol/ and a few others. Hiroyuki has that weird nip sense of humor apparently.

/mlpol/ was fucking amazing

Every single British flag

We had it easy here. I post on /out/ as well which is a comfy board and it was merged with /soc/.

Kek I don't browse either of those but it sounds like an absolute fucking nightmare.

how was the merge?

It got filled with fat fucks showing their cocks and asking to be rated. I don't know what kind of human being dares to do that. I died a little that day.

canadians
g*rmans/t*rks/greek
fench

>Americans on here for some reasons really stands out to me as very dumb in general. Whenever someone posts some dumb shit it's mostly coming from an American
Wow, it's almost like Americans are the most common posters. Aussies and Brits are easily the actual dumbest in my opinion, all they do is bantz [read: rage and shitpost] then go nuclear if it's returned

>due to a few prolific shitposters
Germany
>as a percentage of that flag
UK
>overall
USA

i have yet to see an user that isn't an nationalist or close to it, but if i had to pick only a few countries, canada, germany and brazil

Hating your own country don't make you wiser.

Ameriturds are the worst, Finns are second and they are almost as bad with their retarded posts.

Brazilians tend to be either nationalistic or self haters.

That's why I can't stand the poo in loo thing. It might have been banter at the start but then it just degenerated into Pavlovian memeing.

Fucking canadians they are like burgers but burgers can sometime be funny.

The difference is that when an American says something stupid (i.e. everytime), you know he's dumb and never thought about it and just spewed the first turd that came to his mouth.

With Canadians you know it took them five minutes to come up with the same quality turd, which is even sadder and more infuriating.

Sick trips, João.

To be fair we too bant americans with other equally repetitive memes.

Americans
Leafs
Greeks
Dutch posters are rude
Polaks

>Brazilians tend to be either nationalistic

never seen this one, mabye in /luso?

not really, chile is just saying that because to him someone who doesn't like his country must be nationalistic

being proud of shit you haven't done and dying for people that actively treat you like cattle isn't smart either, you know

This, americans seem to have some form of retardation.

Fins bc of their overused memes
Russians because they are whiny faggots
Anglos
Swiss because they like to bully ans i envy them
Poles because eternal butthurt towards everyone
Japan and south Korea, it is better battke than the autistic swede vs fins, probably because i have been too long on /hoc/ recently

And only took you 32+ minutes to come up with a totally unrelated response. Hurray!

Why do Swedes hate us so much? Is it the cuck memes? Because I agree that's very tired as this point.

>ctrl+F "french"
>no results

I'm not trying to suck your cock here or anything but I have suspected for a long time that most people secretly love the French.

Praising it avobe all others isn't wise either. Especially taking into account we're in fucking South America

sorry, i forgot that actively spending all my time on one thread is proper ettiquete

Who said that?

And I forgive you.

It was you the one that jumped to the conclusion that not being nationalist is hating your country. So I jumped to the conclusion that being one is etc, etc.

Not hating it doesn't mean that you think that it's above anything else.
Read your own posts.

I mean, we're such GOOD posters.

We could teach Canada two or three things

>someone who doesn't like his country must be nationalistic

The French have a good sense of humor, that makes them likeable

Swedes hate everyone

French Sup Forums users are insufferable cunts but I think that has less to do with the French part and more to do with the Sup Forums using part. I've visited France. Lovely cunt and lovely people.

I did read them, I just went far ahead on my conclusions, kinda like how you concluded the Brazilian up there hated his own country by just pointing it was nationalist

>Sup Forums

What did you expect.

Why are they insufferable cunts, tho

Cry harder.

I think you answered your own question, tripslord.

And I forgive you.

I'm not crying at all. Many of you just seem like you're angry all the time and I don't understand why.

Yea, maybe, dear apprentice