Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Origin_of_Superman
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are Spaniards white?

>Filthy western media promoting "globalization" as a hitler/nazi thing to do
WOW SO NEW

HAIL HYDRA

Calling the migrants claiming to be refugees invaders is a slight exaggeration, but other than that he's completely right, and the comic itself outlines an additional point which is that when you suppress the discussion of these issues, the people who don't like what's happening will get pushed to the fringes and the pressure will build until something bad happens.

>haha we'll put these perfectly reasonable opinions in the mouth of a nazi that'll show 'em

Faggots ruined comics, so even if it was good I didn't read it.

Marvel has used Red Skull as an anti-Right strawman for decades.

Any position he takes, no matter how rational, must obviously be evil because he's fucking Red Skull.

Why is Red Skull Sup Forums but Dr. Doom isn't?

I'm a Skull Missle

Or hey, need to make it clear that what a villain is doing is evil?

Just have Red Skull give them a "we're not so different you and I" speech.

I don't get comics these days.

They're either completely red pilled or blue pilled to the hilt.

HAIL HYDRA

They'd make Hitler say these things if they could get away with it.

Haven't you heard? Even comic book villains would never stoop as low as nationalism!

Why are 99% of all "creative" artists so degenerate that they should be executed?

That's a fairly succinct criticism of cosmopolitan globalism outside of the whole HAIL HYDRA and Alt-Right are LITERALLY fascists and nazis line.

Alt-Righters and fascists may not necessarily be mutually exclusive, but there is a distinction, and the type of policies advocated by Trump and other folks are protectionist and nationalist in nature.

In the case of America, its based in an ideological exceptionalism, which, I dare say is validated in the light of historical analysis. Anyone who denies it is a self-hating american and a cuckold.

That pisses me off so much. The joker is criminally insane and has killed hundreds of people. That is ridiculously out of character.

And of course let's not forget that new comics from Marvel have now implied that Captain fucking America may have been brainwashed as a double agent by Hydra/Nazis decades ago.

The leftist writers are almost guaranteed to be setting it up so that any of Caps more centrist/right-wing/traditionalist views can be dismissed as evil Nazi brainwashing.

No, we aren't.

Are americans in shape?

Don't forget. The whole comic book industry has been run by Jews since the beginning.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Origin_of_Superman

>Because Siegel and Shuster were both Jewish, some religious commentators and pop-culture scholars such as Rabbi Simcha Weinstein and British novelist Howard Jacobson suggest that Superman's creation was partly influenced by Moses[11][12] and other Jewish elements.

Hail Hydra was actually trending on twitter for a while. 10k tweets, but it got removed.

They went to art school instead of getting a real job. What do you expect

Think they are trying to get people to warm up to the idea of Sam being the true captain America. It's a retarded move since Cap's popularity is at an all time high thanks to the movie.

And I know comics aren't the most sophisticated from of entertainment but Cap have foiled Hydra's world domination a dozen times. How does it make sense for him to be undercover?

It's a publicity stunt, just look at the reaction on social media.
This is the only way to sell comic books for them these days, with gimmicks.
All in all I'm glad it's a dying medium and largely moving from print to digital

They are going to slap an alternate universe sticker on it and call it a day.

looks like I'm gonna be hailing hydra from now on
hell, maybe I'll "cosplay" hydra every time to go to an avengers movie

forgot pic
surely red skull isn't the only hydra member that dressed like this

That's the joke.

this is the next panel, they are smarter and reach a broader audience, nationalism is dead, if you are against what the mob says you are hitler and an isis supporter

Then I guess I'm Hitler and Aloha Snackbar

S U B T L E
U
B
T
L
E
AND
C ON S ISTENT

I can just see it now
>pissed off redpilled writer does one page
>doesn't include a 2nd showing Skull as the bad guy
>cuck intern with a liberal arts degree has to do it
>this is the result

>IF YOU AGREE WITH RED SKULL THAT NATIONS SHOULD HAVE STRONG BORDERS AND STRONG NATIONAL IDENTITIES YOU'RE LITERALLY HITLER
>t. le globalist merchant

Red Skull even confronted and forced the hostile jewish militant zionist, Magneto, to admit all the atrocities he's done for his ">Muh Master Race" is no different from what the Red Skull has done--all while he just sat there leaning back and chewing on a cigar, not even concerned that Magneto might've simply crushed his body while he was dropping the red pill.

That's why Israeli jews are all Trumpeteers now. Red Skull + Magneto = bad day for Professor Mar-X!