What's an easy way to kill yourself in Canada where it's hard to find a gun?

what's an easy way to kill yourself in Canada where it's hard to find a gun?

Exposure to the cold

Take a shower then go for a walk.
Alternatively, stop buying food

Wait for Trudeau to import more rapefugees to murder you.

post was serious

tons of people in Canada own guns, you can get one in a matter of a few weeks and a little bit of cash for a firearms course, i don't know what your smoking

Don't say "sorry" to anyone or anything for a month. You'll die from sheer guilt.

buy a few cinder blocks and a rope
rent a boat on a cold canadian lake
tie cinder blocks tightly to self
jump in lake
holy crap suicidal people lack creativity

do you live in Canada... it's way harder than that and takes a couple months, you have to have a spotless everything

that's too hard what's a good way for a pussy

go zip lining, unhook yourself and fall very far into water and rocks

Go driving in Newfoundland. Chances are you'll hit a moose.

Hard to find a gun? Goto Canadian Tire you fuck nigger

Just hang yourself from your door knob, you dummy

most simple ways have a decent chance of leaving you alive but crippled
that way is foolproof
you could also jump in front of a train or something i guess

Go piss off a mother moose by teasing her calf.

This!
You can just use all your money to get said gun, you won't need it after using it once anyway.

Please don't use a gun.
/k/anadians put up with enough shit as it is. Any time some idiot shoots themselves or somebody else it only gets worse.

take skydiving lessons until you can pack your own chute and go alone
sabotage your chute
or maybe the thrill of an awesome sport like skydiving will make you decide you want to live

you got alot of poisonous plants like poison oak up there dont ye? That shits easy as fuck to find and if you eat enough of it i bet you'll die

>be OP
>suicidal
>try out sky-diving to see if he has the heart to fall to his death
>feelsexhileratingman.jpg
>develop new found appreciation for life
>huge surge of confidence
>meet 10/10 qt3.14 and get married
>Go jumping one day
>freak chute failure
>die

>Implying an user is capable of getting a gf
>Implying op isn't a just a leaf

I'm not even Canadian, but I don't think it would matter much to me what happens after I shot myself. I was just trying to be helpful to OP in his quest of ending his misery.

Don't kill yourself.

Send me pics of your dick in uniform instead

I was quoting your post not necessarily talking to you you fucking narcissistic psychopath.

Easiest and probably painless way would be falling. Need I think more than 5 stories tall for an instant death. So find a very tall and steep cliff, then jump

Get in a barrel and float off Niagra falls. Duh.

Why kill yourself? Can't you just wander off into the uninhabited wastelands to your north and live off the land?

Don't do it user! but to answer the question it would be subway train or train strike.

Not OP, but I'm curious about this one. Is there anywhere where you can go to die of hypothermia? I mean somewhere where no one will find you. Seems like a relatively painless death once you get through the cold and get that fake warm where you fall asleep.

It's not that hard to get a gun.

you do not a spotless everything, you need a record that reflects that of a sound of mind individual, what are you doing that they ban you from a gun license as a Canadian citizen? I would guess 10% are in that category

>Go to the US embassy.
>Pull a knife on the ambassador.
>Get shot by security for 5 minutes straight as they unload on you
>Get killed forever eternally
>Have U.S. and CanadIan diplomatic relationship take a big hit
>Profit

Step on a rake

Sorrynotsorry. Fuck you too!

Compression method is my exit plan

Just walk around in one of your no-go zones after dark until you run into some refugee gentlemen

literally anywhere cold
take off your clothes
pour ice water over yourself
lie down in the snow

Fucking this, OP.

Alternatively, if there's any particular country you hate, you could go to their embassy and try the same thing instead which would strain Canada's relations with that country.

Or you know, just like hang yourself or something.

kiss me user

I'm banned for sure

nah, it's gotta be the US
other countries might just arrest him

Knock on the door of a local Hells Angels club and tell the guys this joke.
What's the difference between a hover and a harley? The harley holds TWO dirtbags.

l0l

Can't hang myself or jump from a building or in front of a train tried all three and didn't have the balls to go thru with it, what's an option that is instant and doesn't trigger survival instincts like a shooting?

>Have U.S. and CanadIan diplomatic relationship take a big hit

Not really. It'd be a minor event if the only one who died was the perpetrator (if anything it'd be shameful for the US for letting it happen).

Good luck getting a knife into the embassy undetected, though. Also good luck even meeting the US ambassador, Generic Canadian Peasant #14709153.

take a walk down the street in one of your muzzie filled cities

>Canada
>Hard to find a gun
What the fuck are you smoking?
Are you some kind of felon?

Get a helium or pressured oxygen pump. Force it in throat with tape or deep plunge. Turn it on. Lungs instantly burst, possibly instant death. Either way you're in shock, not feeling anything, and about to die.

if you don't have the balls to jump, you don't have the balls to pull the trigger
sounds like you're just stuck with your shitty life
i guess you could always switch to a diet of soda and twinkies until you die of a heart attack

Canadian here. Guy in my high school did this.

Go to jane and finch in Toronto late at night with a bullhorn yelling I hate niggers.

Have sex with a bunch of gay guys and get aids

Go skydiving and don't pull the chute.

Most other countries wouldn't even be as heavily armed probably. At least get taken out by a bunch of marines

>Pull a knife on the ambassador
The ambassador would at least be hospitalized. Though the US would be able to defend its self on any news coverage. Itd be Canada needing to answer questions

everyone in this thread has no idea what canada or its people are really like

seriously youre all retared

retared

Eat 3 packs of mentos and then chug coke

canadian people bleed and die just like everyone else
the same techniques will kill a human regardless of nationality

Go an volunteer at a soup kitchen or deliver meals to the homeless. Something where you have a direct connection to the charitable act.

That was the method I used for years to keep those black thoughts at bay until I met decent people and built a circle of friends I could trust.

Go Outside and Sit in the Snow

I live in Canada. Trust me it's not hard to find a gun.

Build a PVC crossbow and shoot yourself. Backyard Boyer on YouTube has a great vid.

OP here, will give 10000 to any canadian citizen willing to kill me pic related don't have the rest on hand

This. Dress up as a blonde girl to speed things up.

Ok, I'll do it but I'm going to need a bathtub, some rope and a shitload of fire-ants

Just go to the US you'll probably get caught up in a mass shooting

Tie a bunch of balloons to a lawn chair, float up, and then cut the ropes.

where??? i can't get one legally im pretty sure

9/10

inb4 FBI bait

you got me im a suicidal fbi agent

Dress up like a deer and walk around in the forest.

...In Canada...

Hold a long metal pole during a lightning storm

Play "shoot the terrorist"
Here's the rules
1. Find a place with many gun owners and or cops.
2. Dress up as a terrorist -extra points if you make your own bomber jacket.
3. Run directly at the gun owners an or cops and screech an Islamic terrorist chant of your choice.

hydro lines budd, high voltage ones by the highway, or climb a cellphone tower and get wasted at the top

Eat an entire bottle of multivitamins

'murica's been invading canada slowly but surely. We're too left for them and they want us all dead.

You can jump in the river just before Niagara Falls....it would be one hell of a ride

In Canada you could jump in front of a Zamboni

Yo... with that cash go help out a few homeless peps you might feel better about yourself.

Death from old age after a long and fulfilling life.

WTF is that the gay water all the frogs are drinking?

you can easily get a hunting rifle/shotgun

This. I have a shotgun and hunting rifles. plus I have a non functional ww2 sten gun.

It's easy to buy a used gun

how. I am under the impression you need to get a license to shoot anything with bullets. I thought you needed a hunting license to get rifles, but still i doubt i can get those with a record. would buy tho fellow canadian friends.....

The guns were in my family for years, so I have no experience in buying a new one.

good info

>not knowing own countries gun laws

You won't kill yourself, faggot. If you were gonna die, you would have died by now. Maybe you just have to realize that you're gonna live through immense pain.