Not December yet but Idgaf. Ass thread, get in here

Not December yet but Idgaf. Ass thread, get in here

I love that she’s working with naughty socks on! Need more workplace nudity here

What a delicious ass.

Yum

More.

I swear Target does this on purpose, have yet to see a Target chick that didn't have a great ass

Second this. Worked there from 16 to 21. If I only knew then what I know now I coulda slammed some sweet ass.

im about to quick my job and become a manager there. good lord

>quick

How about more Target asses.

guess i typed that too quitly

Kill yourself.

>hospital school

fucking this.
been working at target for 6 years now.
theres always a handful of girls that have plump asses like that. its fucking great.
sadly there are almost always cashiers so you dont really get to see them that much.

though every now and then, you get one over in softlines that you can stare at all day.

I'm a backroom drone and I only get peeks in passing... sucks man.

So much dubs

Do they go out with guys who work at the store?

What do you guys think?

Are all these oc?

Anybody else notice that when the trend of women putting phone way too big in their back pockets started they were all camera side up, then quickly flipped to EVERYONE doing camera side down?

This is

Awesome asses. All of them.

Nice!
>observed digits

i like how her ass is so big it's stretching the pocket open

Damn.

from the side would be nice

Need more

You there bud?

We need stories of retail workplace romance and adventure!

Fuck yeah, Turner and Hooch!

Best one in the thread so far

Damn! HITLER dubs!
This is gonna become a gets thread.

Anyone else have stories of getting a date with a cashier?

Excellent!

See

i worked at target for 3-4 years in college in a big college town. easiest ass ever. every high school or college age chick was friendly and easy to take out.

damn ya got caught

Like?

Moarr

Nice, lucky.

Sounds like you got to have some great times with beautiful girls. I'm jealous

?

i see couples form all the time. mostly between cashiers though. its weird.

Worked at a grocery store for 3 years. LTR with 1 girl, fucked 3 others, saw others naked/nudes. Everyone invited each other to the same parties etc.

I imagine it isn't as uncommon as some might think. You spend a lot of time with these people.

That's so romantic, I love the idea of it.

They have to work next to each other at the tills, and slowly charm each other while going through a shared experience during their shifts

Honestly a lot of jobs that have men and woman working together are like this. I've been at the same company for almost 20 years and there have been countless affairs.

At least 5 of them were found out because they were fucking in the office after hours when they thought they were alone.

yeah thats true. we have lots of co-worker parties and the only thing we really do at those parties is drink and shit talk about our work and people that shop there.

That's so cool.
What were the work parties like?
Where were they held?
Did most of the young & attractive people attend?

The gets are real here.

good god. that oc?
name?

Cute. What a nice way to meet a long term relationship girl. I bet you had many happy times.

Most of the time held at a co-worker's grandparent's place who had some pond land back in the woods with a barn if it was cold outside. Being out of sight in the woods.. there was plenty of weed and underage drinking. And yes, almost everyone would come who wasn't working. There were some stuck up people who were too cool for school.

Actually that relationship was pretty shitty. We got a place together and I quickly learned she liked to go out at night while I was working and just disappear until the next day. I wasn't stupid. I went through her phone, found what I needed, woke her ass up at 2am threw her phone at her and left.

post more asses, less facebook blogging

shut up.

She’s perfection

fucking turner and hooch made me laugh so fucking hard

Yes but she looks like she has a raging bitch personality

Trips!

As long as she’s a raging whore in bed

that's rude
I don't care for you

Damn... it would have been a lot better if she hadn't turned around.