Amber Heard files for divorce from shocked husband Johnny Depp two days after his mother died

why is Sup Forums always right

usatoday.com/story/life/people/2016/05/25/reports-amber-heard-files-divorce-johnny-depp/84937118/

He is estimated to be worth $500 million.

Depp on suicide watch

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BDbwVe_GpVo
youtube.com/watch?v=NEO4hQ2oYyk
youtube.com/watch?v=Q2BDtdkyxFk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Will he be the next Brendan or go full Robin Williams?

Is Kek punishing him for his remarks on The Don? Has Kek joined a side?

DUDE MARRIAGE LMAO

Does this mean no more Pirate of the Caribbean movies?

Mess with The Don, get pooped on

Nah, means more movies. He's going to need money after she takes 90%.

Johnny depp is an utter dumbshit faggot. I'm not a white knight but trying to make this about "muh women" is like trying to make mike brown or tray tray about evil white supremacist killer cops.

Don't forget they didn't do a prenup, so there's that.

His wife is a Trump voter

>Make sure you watch me because I will never do this again

Kek has willed it. Check em

i'd kill the bitch if i was johnny
he has got nothing left to lose anyway
JUST

Hope they weren't married in California, a no-fault, 50/50 split of all assets.

Johnny Depp is love
Johnny Depp is life

She looked at the age difference and took a shit, then took a shower, then had a drink then looked at the ceiling and said "Aw HAYULL Naw!"

Probably.

BRUH

meme magic can't be stopped

>didn't do a prenup

how can men be so stupid in the current year

Kek craves chaos. Only meme magic can influence him to release his judgement. Don't forget, he has forsaken us many times as well when we weren't performing quality meme magic.

>I can't believe you love your dead mother more than me.

You what? Depp is a chill guy.

She'll be taking 50% of his shit, when the guy dedicated his life to have what he has, while she's pretty much nothing.

Also doing that at a time like this in any persons life, be that person bad or good in your eyes is still extremely cruel.

$250 million fucking dollars

That's a lot of black cock and coke for his lovely ex wife

>why is Sup Forums always right

If you mean that Depp is a drug addict faggot 50 something year old manchild who can't and won't grow up and was destroying my girl Amber's life, then yeah, I agree.

>Depp subsequently began dating actress and model Amber Heard in 2012; they met on the set of The Rum Diary. They married on February 3, 2015, in a private civil ceremony at their home in Los Angeles.[97][98][99][100] Heard filed for divorce on May 25, 2016.[101]
Press F

youtube.com/watch?v=BDbwVe_GpVo

KEK
U
C
K

Is he a proud cuck for getting a 20 something piece of ass for 15 months or a fool for going to lose half of his money for 15 months of ass?

JUST DEPP MY SHIT UP F A M

Depp is on his way to becoming red-pilled now.

A drugged out hollywood weirdo can't pick a woman.... color me surprised.

lulz, what a sucker

I'm really not surprised.

Amber Heard is one of the hottest women I have ever seen in my entire life. Depp is almost twice her age and weird as fuck. Probably doesn't help he went autistic with the Australian thing too, probably put a lot of strain on them as a couple.

True Love doesn't involve a lawyer.

At least that is what my ex-wife said.

>I didn't remind her that when she threw a divorce attorney at me

JUST

Hope he kills himself before his midlife crisis makes him dedicated to some retarded sjw-cause

Married for less than 2 years. Cost: $250 million
F for FUCKED

In other news, Amber fucking Heard will be back on the market!

prenups rarely hold up in court m8s

Lord Kek is with you

Hollywood people are idiots. If you're in any position of wealth, you should always sign a prenup. They also date all these whores in the biz that have no sense of commitment. If they want successful marriages, they should save their money and get out of the business and marry a quality woman without any hollywood ties.

>Is Kek punishing him for his remarks on The Don?
Or maybe she is. Maybe she wants to make America great again.

F

JUST

>[Kek] has forsaken us many times as well when we weren't performing quality meme magic

My Kek, My Kek, why have you forsaken Her?

That's what he gets for becoming a leftcuck

>Johnny Depp can't keep a white woman

There is no hope left.

>be super rich
>get married

Johnny Bloggs is a slim, handsome and sweet nurse from England. His life is going nowhere until he meets Bobby , a beautiful, podgy man with a passion for playing the piano.

Johnny takes an instant disliking to Bobby and the forgetful and greedy ways he learnt during his years in the city.

However, when a monster tries to munch Johnny, Bobby springs to the rescue. Johnny begins to notices that Bobby is actually rather cute at heart.

But, the pressures of Bobby's job as a fishmonger leave him blind to Johnny's affections and Johnny takes up hiking to try an distract himself.

Finally, when tactless navigator, Gary Hemingway, threatens to come between them, Bobby has to act fast. But will they ever find the passionate love that they deserve?

>reminder: women are oppressed

Isn't he & his (now ex) wife meant to go to that SJW infected Humanism+ convention?

Brush your teeth young lady

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
F
F
F
F
F

Lithuania is right senpai, this woman is a real fucking cunt of the highest caliber and should be murdered slowly and painfully.

I've met Depp before he is a weird guy. Chill but pretty oddball kind of person to talk with I just can't see him having a very good love life if it wasn't for his fame.

Patton Oswald tries to Stump Trump
>wife dies
Johnny Depp tries to Stump Trump
>mother dies and wife divorces him

I think Trump legitimately is the God Emperor

Why bother getting married at all

Whore will just take all my cash, get a boob job with the money, then shack up with tyrone

have you actually seen a depp movie? guy is obviously a fucking nightmare to live with, im shocked she lasted as long as she did.

Her teeth bug the shit out of me. Why doesn't she getting some whitener?

I hope she keeps those filthy diseased dogs

Depp be like

youtube.com/watch?v=NEO4hQ2oYyk

then he is all like

I lost all respect for the guy

LOOKS LIKE SHE NEEDS THAT LEGENDARY AUSTRALIAN COCK
THE SORT OF COCK THAT GIVES YOU GUSTO
THE SORT OF COCK THAT KNOWS YOU'RE RABID
THE SORT OF COCK THAT'S IN YOUR HEAD PULLING THE LEVERS
THE SORT OF COCK THAT HAS 24 MILLION FOR BACKUP
YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYING
GET KEKED YANKS

lol only one month ago they made this video

Depp confirmed cucked by Australia

Heard probably wants to fuck abos now

IT ALL STARTED WHEN I LOST MY MOTHER

>amber, wanna cuddle?

>a half-cherokee trailer trash hillbilly alcoholic with a gravy job gets cucked by a lesbian cheerleader

didn't see that coming

Assuming you're not bullshitting, how did you meet him? Also, I can believe he's odd, look at his roles. He's good at playing the weirdo.

This is what you get for fucking with quarantine laws cunt.

Don't forget: Pope tries to stump Trump

>Pope gets BTFO'd by Trump
>Pope last seen kissing the feet of Muslims

He's unstoppable.

>implying actors do shit for their money.
Holywood is degenerate and jewish as fuck. I don't get why any of you gives two shit about this old cuckhold.

Lol women always wait until a holiday or some significant time to break up so it hurts even worse. 2 days after his mom died lmao what a cunt.

Nah man. I'm okay with the legal system that allowed those nigs to be killed.

I'm not okay with the legal aspects of divorce.

Don't try to change opinion because Johnny is a stupid twat. That's irrelevant.

damn I am watching this right now for the first time

JUST

ALIMONY

MY

SHIT

UUUUP

whats the point of getting married if you're not going to have a prenup and not going to have any kids?

So a prenup will help protect your assets in case you decide to get married, is there a similar agreement that might protect you from alimony?

In other words, is there a safe way to get married without the financial risk?

Keep huffing that petrol you abo cunt

Firstly, he is washed up and has aged horribly. His daughter seems like a nice piece of ass, but her declaring herself "gender fluid" showed what an asshole he must be.

I love the idea of this dumb slut getting $250 mill off this asshole, including his private isnald in the Bahamas.

AND, bitch was clod enough to file 2 days after his mother croaked. I think he'll somehow scrape by on the $250 mill he'll have left, but let's see, 250 mill for 13 months of marriage...not a bad take for whore taking advantage of a scumbag.

All these beta faggots on pol who can't see how much of a fucking manchild weirdo drug addict Depp is and that Amber made the best decision of her life getting out of that shit as fast as she can.

God damn you guys are pathetic.

Most divorces only entitle you to assets gained during the period the marriage happened, they don't entitle you to preexisting assets before the union. It was a pretty bad year for Johnny, so I don't expect her to get that much.

SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME TO PAY THE ALIMONY
I AIN'T THE DARKEST GUY IN MY BED
I WAS LOOKING IN DESPAIR WITH MY FINGERS IN MY HAIR
AT MY WIFE AND HER BUCK FROM MY KEK SHED

WELL

THE BILLS START COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING
STATEMENTS OVERDRAWN, CANNOT BE FORGIVEN
DIDN'T MAKE SENSE NOT TO GO INSANE
FUCKED MY SHIT UP NOW I'M IN EXTREME PAIN

TOO MUCH TO PAY
TOO MUCH IN DEBT
SO WHAT'S WRONG WITH FLEEING TO CUBA

YOU'LL FOREVER KNOW IF YOU GET HITCHED
YOU'LL ALWAYS KNOW 'CAUSE SHE'S A BITCH

HEY NOW

YOU'RE A HAS-BEEN
SHE BROKE YOU AND BETRAYED

HEY NOW

YOU'RE ALL WASHED UP
IN YOUR MISERY YOU'LL WADE

IF ALL THAT GLITTERS IS GOLD
GIVE IT TO MY WIFE
TO BE SOOOLLDDDD

Barnaby Joyce: 2
Johnny Depp: -1

This is what he gets for making Mortdecai

She has a teeth whitening appt with Dr Jamal coming up.

it's not like they hold up in court anyway. literally all the woman has to do is say they were under duress when they signed it and the judge throws it out.

don't forget this guy

>Stop crying youre SUPPOSED to be a man!

But pol told me 20 year old women are naturally attracted to 50 year old men.

What happened with Depp again? What'd he say?

Good riddance.

Talk shit, get hit

He's not some mythical hermit movie stars go to bars and restaurants just like anybody else.

Women are niggers with cunts.
Prove me wrong.

O H B O Y

This. Also goddamn did he really have to marry here in $250 million dollar celebration? He could've just like I don't know, fucked her and dated her for a lot cheaper

There is none. The Government will most likely side w/ the female and you are going to fight a losing battle like it or not.

Didn't he divorce his ex-wife so he could marry some younger piece of ass he was having an affair with?

Correct me if I'm wrong

>wealthy guy
>getting married

WHY

FOR WHAT PURPOSE DO MEN CONTINUE TO DO THIS

WHY GOD WHY