My left tonsil just burst when I squeezed it along with a shit ton of blood and tonsil stones. I'm in extreme pain...

My left tonsil just burst when I squeezed it along with a shit ton of blood and tonsil stones. I'm in extreme pain. Is this ER worthy?

Boi u fukd up gudd

lmfao yes get to the ER you stupid fuck you could choke to death on your own blood when you fall asleep.

POP THE OTHER ONE TOO!

In some causes, the tonsils can rupture and leak pus, which invades the palate, chest and lungs. Specific peritonsillar abscess symptoms include drooling, trouble opening the mouth, a sore throat, hoarseness, chills, a fever and tender glands surrounding the jaw and throat,

Take a picture of the blood and stones then show us. I wanna see.

bottle of whiskey should fix it right

Yeah, what the other guy said. You should probably go.

Ohhh brush it with your toothbrush

yes

yep - get to a doctor to be sure... if not, stick a big black cock down there - that'll stop the bleeding

Isn't that why they remove them so often? Op should go get his removed.

drink orange juice

Fucking hell dude. Go to a doctor

4chen is best doctor. be sure to abide.

Well his have tonsil stones, Normally they dont remove them for that, Tonsil stones are kinda a normal thing. But They can cause infections if not properly removed, by adding them to your routine tooth brushing 2-3 times a day.

Post pics!

How the fuck do you squeeze a tonsil???

You need to get your wisdom teeth looked at too, OP

>"Yes. You need an antibiotic for sure and possibly a tonsillectomy. If it bleeds, you can hemorrhage and die. It is a highly vascular area"

This from a nurse practitioner in training sitting next to me.

I had them checked, they're just coming out now.
By pressing on it? It was very soft

^this
You need to get those wisdom teeth take out son or else the bacteria that get down into that gum pocket will begin to erode your jaw bone

People sometimes die during tonsillectomies when thy are in a surgical setting. You need to go to the er

Its not bleeding anymore but it looks gruesome. Maybe I won't die in my sleep after all.

You should still see a doctor

Ye will do. Luckily ibuprofen exists and numbs the pain

Get that fucking wisdom tooth pulled too fuck damn degenerate. You mom didn't see this yet huh?
Kek