Guys should I dump my girlfriend, shes starting to get fat? shes 5,4 and weights 140 pounds...

Guys should I dump my girlfriend, shes starting to get fat? shes 5,4 and weights 140 pounds. She gains 5 more pounds and technically she's overweight.

Of course I am obese and weigh 255 and I am 5,8.

feel free to send her my number. ill treat her not like a sack of shit.

>things that never happened: The thread
My turn
Should I accept my promotion to space pirate at work? I'm probably too good for the job and it only pays 2 million dollars an hour but I might do it out of charity.

You better dump that hog. You can get much better than her. I'm sure of it.

personally, I couldn't date a fatty. I'll go ugly all day long, but fat is a roadblock I can't maneuver around.

>2 million dollars an hour
God damnit, made me kek

Guys I own about a dozen Ferraris but hate the colors. Should I just put them in my golden jet and crash it? Oh and I am a midget fat fuck too.

bump
someone plz answer this.
have similar dilemma.

Send nudes.

Do you have any pics of her taking a shit?

Of course shes also a trump ruppoer which makes things worse.

Belly sticks out farther than tits...
She an alcoholic?

This better be bait Op, because if it isn't. Be ready for a huge roast

Shes not even 21 yet, shes 18. Maybe shes drink without me knowing, wouldnt suprise me. Wouldn't surprise me with how fat shes getting.

OP you're a fuckin fat idiot

Shed be ok if she she lost say 35 pounds or so. But that's not going to happen.

You unappreciative fat fuck, kill yourself. You're lucky you even got this far.

HEres more of that bullshit trump usa stuff.

true that dude

BAAAAAAIIIIIIIITTTTTT

Hey she doesn't look fat. Actually kinda muscular. Maybe that's why her weight isn't to your liking go fuck yourself.

Dump her ass if she gains 5 more pounds, Women are fucking degenerates that once they start they can't stop. I spent my teen years dating chubby girls expecting them to lose weight, they never will. They never. Will.

Hoping for the best user, if she gains 5 get her to have a double date with some of her hot friends and get their numbers and fuck them instead.

ASKED my gf. She says lose some weight first, the. You can talk

Post yourself op

I can post my fat ass belly if you want with time stamp on it.

fuck user, you've had a few tonight, eh?
no worries, I still understand ya

Do it you big bitch

No post a picture of yourself. Face too with stamp

Things that aren't real, the post.
Why do people do this?