What do you think this individual is doing at this very moment?

What do you think this individual is doing at this very moment?

Hanging out with his friends

He's most likely sleep right now.

Tattooing fantano's face on his backside.

whatever crazy shit he wants

Clenching his fist and beating it

Musician here. I can confirm that we're all horribly depressed. When he's not on stage or writing music, he's probably sleeping or doing drugs.

Why you, especuially, is depressed?

writing his next album, out this time next month

Without sounding edgy as fuck, I don't like most people. I avoid normies and social gatherings like the plague, but I'm so lonely that it hurts. I can physically feel it in my chest. I talk to my band, but that's it. Some days I don't even feel like talking to them and I only show up for practice because I have to. I try to meet new people ocassionally, but I'm always disappointed by how shallow/boring people are.

screaming.

You're a bitch, there's your problem

you just sound like a pretentious prick then to be honest. Stop making yourself feel better than "most people"

I didn't expect you to understand. Most artists I know are like this. Why do you think so many musicians overdose or commit suicide? We're all emotional train wrecks. Happy people don't make art.

>you have to suffer in order to make art
>this romanticized sadness mentality

Nothing romantic about it. More like
>suffer all the time anyways
>music is my release

fucking the music

My point that most of artist is feeling shame all the time for them past and present. It could be drugs, different sexuality or just bad desigions. So, they found a way to make them better person that threy've been before. But after that the feeling of the shame don't stop, never, because it becomes a part of his charecter, they too old to make it change. It almost like a weel of hell. Any biography of musician proofs my words.

STAYING NOIDED
he's so Northern California

>can't see the bright side in life, not even in your own passions.

Music is happiness if it drives you to keep living. Even Beethoven who was deaf found he'd rather leave his mark behind than be a pretentious emo bitch bout it

Man you need to accept people and try to understand the way they were brought up not having the same interests as you, and making use of that. There are a lot of interesting people, you just have to discover that side of them. And you need to fix your ego also, you may have a problem with that.

you probably have a mental illness related to chemical imbalances in your brain
people with healthy strong minds are happy regardless of social status or "loneliness"

>he doesn't know
Ride has genuinely lost it

making it cum

hi user, i've been like this and still deal with it today but not as badly. what says probably has some truth to it and you gotta accept that some other people just haven't had the experiences you've had and it's legitimately not their fault they're normal fags or whatever, but they're still people with their own personalities and interests, and meeting new people is good because you never know, you might meet someone more like you with time

Sleeping.

Probably.

At his moms house saying grace before having a family dinner