Jillian Epperly is the leader of her own self-proclaimed Poop Cult. She has a private facebook group with over 40...

Jillian Epperly is the leader of her own self-proclaimed Poop Cult. She has a private facebook group with over 40,000 members. Jillian Epperly brainwashes people into drinking copious amounts of salty cabbage water in order to purge the body of "programmed parasites" that have been created by The Elite and dispersed via chem-trails. Jillian claims that everyone on the planet is harboring parasites and toxic poop.

The recipe for "Jillys Juice" is 1 tbs salt + 2 cups cabbage+ 2cups water fermented for 3 days and drinking up to a gallon per day. 1 Gallon of Jilly Juice has 8 tablespoons of salt.

Jillian is a coprophiliac who has admitted to pooping in public and sharts on live stream. Jillian also enjoys having an audience hear her while she has diarrhea and does not wash her hands after pooping.

Admits to pooping pants:
* youtu.be/AzO4Zxpnswc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IM-yj6NTuoA
youtu.be/Da22aBBG1sU
youtu.be/m7vYg8KzW1c
youtu.be/3pR764OhJqo
vid.me/gfBKm
youtu.be/EYPBGNkm8iw
youtu.be/8LP3q6lLO9A
youtu.be/uaXoPvWqNF8
ripoffreport.com/reports/jillian-mai-thi/internet/jillian-mai-thi-protocol-my-father-died-after-taking-jillians-protocol-treatment-sarat-1403781
youtu.be/23wfEFQlgY8
youtu.be/o-WT65ZQ8Aw
bobistheoilguy.com
youtu.be/FqKl-EQ8PTM
youtu.be/04fS76KMYkk
imgur.com/a/0oWZe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jillian has brainwashed parents into thinking its safe for children and infants to have salty cabbage water. Jilly also tells mothers that they are infecting their children with parasites via breast milk. Jillian encourages parents to "hife" her juice in smoothies and popsicles. The members of Jilly's cult often share tips and tricks about how to get their kids to drink jillys salty cabbage water. Photo evidence of children being bribed into drinking the salty cabbage wine have been presented. Reports of bloody diapers associated to the jillian epperly protocol have also been submitted.

In this video, a 12 year old girl was subjected to a salty cabbage enema and later passed what appears to be stomach lining:
youtu.be/IM-yj6NTuoA

Admits to creating a Poop Cult:
youtu.be/Da22aBBG1sU

Jilly poops her pants on livestream:
youtu.be/m7vYg8KzW1c

Doesn't wash hands after inducing diarrhea on livestream:
youtu.be/3pR764OhJqo

Jillian Epperly sticks #3FingersUpHerOwnButt in order to circumvent her immune system and pull out poop. Pic related. She put #3InTheStink and pulled out a grapeseed, she tried to convince her cult that it was a parasite

jilly encourages the members of her poop cult to drink salt laxatives and induce "waterfalls".....uncontrollable bowels is a common side effect

parents are bribing their kids into drinking salt water

This has to be stopped

Kids are being tricked into drinking salt water. Pic related. Notice the dark circles under this child's eyes. This child has been repeatedly subjected to jilly juice, multiple videos exist of her being given jilly juice via syringe

All proper authority/channels have been contacted. This includes the local and state police, the medical board, the fda, in some cases CPS, and all MSM and local media has been contacted.

What the fuck is wrong with these assholes? Is this happening in the US of Aids?

it is the bleach enema autism cult on bathsalts

All what's left to do is wait, then?

This woman claims to have been drinking jilly juice for 52 days. she looks really sick in this video.

vid.me/gfBKm

someone told me to make a documentary, but i decided to get a 6 pack and hang out on Sup Forums tonight.

i am the leading researcher investigating jillian epperly's salty asshole

i legit have no idea what else to do at this point

People keep giving this salty cabbage water to their pets. Its horrifying.

You can see their names

yeah, idc anymore. if these salty faggots get trolled for giving their kids salt water, its not my problem.

drop her info

Who fucking cares

All I know is that Jillian Mai Thi Epperly (maiden name Burke) Lives in canton ohio. Her husband is a truck driver who isn't home most of the time.

She doesn't have much social media presence other than her facebook group that has 40k members.

An old username of hers is "maithimouse"

I do not have jillys home address or phone number but I may have found her dads number. He's the only person I haven't called.

Just googled her, there is already a petition to stop her. As well as multiple articles.

There has been a death associated with Jilly Juice. Bruce Wilmot had stage 4 cancer and Jillian Epperly encouraged him to drink more than a gallon of her salty fermented cabbage water. Bruce developed hyponatremia and bone pain. His Rabbi found him in a coma and he was later admitted into hospice. This is a fact Jillian Epperly continues to deny.

Here is my proof:

Bruce Drinking The Jilly Juice :youtu.be/EYPBGNkm8iw

Jillian ADMITS Bruce died while on protocol and claims he was not aggressive enough with her juice. youtu.be/8LP3q6lLO9A

In this video Jilly laughs about a guy dying in hospice while on her protocol. Bruce Wilmot was admitted to hospice AFTER drinking her recipe. youtu.be/uaXoPvWqNF8

Check out this rip off report about Bruce Wilmots death. ripoffreport.com/reports/jillian-mai-thi/internet/jillian-mai-thi-protocol-my-father-died-after-taking-jillians-protocol-treatment-sarat-1403781

I think I also found your "blog" I guess

ya its very likely that you did. i have also been active on a few other social media sites and you may find my content there.

this entire thread seems like Darwinism to me. let them drink cabbage lul

This is the most upsetting aspect of researching the Jillian Epperly Poop Cult. The people of the internet have become so jaded that it doesn't phase them to see parents poisoning their own children. Instead, the jaded individuals of the internet attempt to rationalize abuse as if its inevitably going to improve the human race. Inb4 Darwin's theory of natural selection.

I honestly believe that the people who sit back and observe offensive child abuse content found on the internet and then attempt to rationalize/justify it have been psychologically corrupted and damaged. I view this behavior as a petty attempt to remove oneself from the painful reality that we are all living in.

This woman put the jilly juice in her ears. her ears started bleeding and the cult told her it was a healing sign.

>Inb4 Darwin's theory of natural selection.

cant INB4 the truth m8. Darwinism meant that idiots die. society however, through all its coddling, has produced an overabundance of idiocy that no longer kills you. I see this as a correction in the natural order.

as to the kids, an idiot is raised by idiots. its akin to nipping it in the bud so to say.

More of the ear saga

while on the jilly juice, thi women develops "fits of rage" that she takes out on her husband.She poops her pants 3 times and drinks more juice.

shouldnt all the morons and children of morons be dead at this point? >_<

jillian accuses us of "actively aging"

Found the poop cultist

This is an example of how much salt is in 1 gallon of jilly juice

Ok, so i looked at some of this and also looked up 'bleach enema' from I seriously had no idea about this shit. The bleach/CD/MMS stuff is out there, and I don't even get how she decided that her shit-sprinkler juice magically helps... wait, wtf is a programmed parasite?

This shit is crazy.

>shouldnt all the morons and children of morons be dead at this point? >_

BTW did I mention that I have evidence that proves Jillian Epperly has paid trolls to post within her group to create disinformation regarding her own protocol?

inb4 poop psyops

It's just that there are hundreds, thousands maybe, of fucking lunatic groups that do dumb shit like this--or worse. Why should Sup Forums pay any particular attention to this clownshow?

Jillian Epperly is an evil sadistic bitch who learned her brainwashing tactics from landmark. She is paying for people to write fake reviews of her recipe. Except she didn't pay up and her trolls confessed the truth.

Why is facebook protecting Jilly? Is this another one of those social media experiments?

How come nobody cares that children are shitting out their own stomach lining and having bloody diapers? Hmm.

Has the world gone mad or is it me?

This is fucked up, yet extremely interesting. So many idiots...

Jillian loves to stick #3InTheStink and tells people to pick out poop with their fingers.

In this video, jillian discusses tips and tricks. one of her secrets is to keep short finger nails

youtu.be/23wfEFQlgY8

i spend more time worrying about what oil to put in my car than these people do about what to put in their bodies.

does this say more about me or them?

IDK. Maybe I care too much. And I am curiious what type of oil you use for your car? I was wondering wtf I should do about my f350 dieself over the winter but i have been researching this poop cult and have been too busy to do anything to the truck yet ......

But I cant sleep knowing these fools are hurting their kids. I saw a SS of a 14 month old baby having a seizure after being given jilly juice.

jillian is an evil bitch who tells people to give their kids salt and then has brainwashed them into believing that their pain is a sign that they are healing....

OP, do you think this fucking random thread will have any effect on anything?

jillian talks about her butt puckering moments before a "waterfall"
youtu.be/o-WT65ZQ8Aw

it helps me pass the time in between my plotting to expose the jillian epperly poop cult. sometimes people give me good ideas in these type of posts, .

>And I am curiious what type of oil you use for your car?

I used some mobil 1 high mileage for its 1st change to clear out gunk and condition seals (got it at 200,000 km) now im putting some pennzoil 5w-30 in it this weekend.

> I was wondering wtf I should do about my f350 dieself over the winter

deisel is a different beast that needs a different kind of oil. as for winterizing your truck, this would depend if your gonna drive it or store it. storing it would mean that you will need to change the oil after the winter and maybe syphon the old deisel out.

here is a good forum for questions on oil and related shit

bobistheoilguy.com

Jillian claims that we can regrow teeth with her recipe. She also says we can regrow organs. So dont worry if your kidneys shut down from dat jilly juice. Youll grow new ones.

youtu.be/FqKl-EQ8PTM

Thx for that link. I am gonna store it, not that you care or need to know. But I do appreciate the link.

Oh yeah, Jillian also claims that the parasites and candida cause people to be gay and transgendered. So she says that her drink will cure the gays basically.

youtu.be/04fS76KMYkk

she has such poor sentence structure. its amazing that people actually think she is smart when people on forums like this jump down your throat for the wrong use of your vs.you're

i think the salt dries out their brain

no problem, just change it regularly and dont be like this guy

imgur.com/a/0oWZe

its their blood thickening and the blood pressure going through the roof

I believe the sentence structure is part of her brainwashing method. She uses a lot of double speak . Although other people claim jillian shows signs of schizophrenia and displays something they call "word salad"

interesting you should mention blood pressure, i saw this post today

hahahahhahahahhaah i thought my blood pressure was bad that dude gonna die

why do so many people report being cold and having the chills?

this lady drank the juice and her hand goes numb and then other cult members tell her shes a RCOKSTAR

when people report seizures, jilly tells them the salt is healing!

waking up with convulsions after drinking the juice

I'm surprised she hasn't been hit with a law suit yet.

Why did you censor the number of tabs?

but i have also seen people report low blood pressure while on jilly juice.... this person for example

at first i was posting this on facebook and they kept flagging my content for having names. some of the SS have been edited, others have not

yeah, i wonder why the attorney general hasnt done anything yet? many people have reached out to the ohio ag and local police. lol. they dont care.

wait, i have no idea how i censored tabs?