About to smoke a $40 gram of Moon rock and go flying

About to smoke a $40 gram of Moon rock and go flying.

AMA or share your kind bud.

Why not spend the little extra money and make your own moon rocks? Dabbing from ColoRADo.

Actually, buying equipment lately to setup a grow tent in my attic for personal consumption. Want 1 ounce a month yield or so.

Soon...soon my friend.

Oh and I grew these 2 strains. Daywrecker and Sour D.

Nice, if you need any advice on grow set-up let me know. And I usually grow 8 plants at a time, super crop and top the fuck out of them, put them in a SCROG, and harvest a cured pound on the low end.

Smoking some bubba kush, down to my last nug

That's a thing of beauty

Looks like shitty distillate with even worse drysift
>This is some Cherry Pie Tangie X Girl Scout Cookies aka Cherry Turnover

moon rocks are all hype and just plain ol fucking stupid. Just like "lean"... it's a nigger thing.

What is the point in dipping nugs in wax? Both are properly smoked in entirely different ways.wax doesn't really burn efficiently at all when smoked in a bowl. Most of the wax will just melt and flow down into your bowl and bong like resin but it's good thc you are wasting.

Weed should be smoked from a glass bowl
Concentrates should be smoked on a dab rig.

pic is what im smoking on.

do your drugs better. A real pothead plans well ahead of time. I always have a minimum of 1 month supply(half ounce) in reserves. That gives me an entire month to get the best bud I can find. This is essential because the quality varies greatly. I usually buy a couple ounces at a time and I dont wanna get stuck with that much sub par marijuana.

how is half an ounce a months supply... I go through a quarter in less than a week. "real potheads" okay grandpa

a real pothead smokes a half ounce in 2 and a half days, sorry mate

a real pothead smokes 3 trillion doinks per minute

I smoked 2lbs this morning and read the New York Times.

I smoke an eighth in 2 days with dabs you pussy and a gram of wax in the same period

a real potheat fucks combustion you faggots

The white

I guess I'm lucky, I dont build a tolerance. I've been smoking on a daily basis for the past 7 years. past four years I smoke and get plenty high 2-3 times a day. I average an eighth a week. I have no problem getting plenty high 2-3 times off of a half gram bowl pack of top quality bud like this I'm far from a novice smoker. If I want, I have no problem smoke a gram in an afternoon but I usually end up getting so fucking tired that I take a 3-4 hour weed nap and waste my day.

I realize there are people with crazy tolerances, smoking a quarter a day and doing half gram dabs. I'm fortunate that my tolerance stays pretty low. I blame "dab culture" on creating all of these super smokers you see on youtube. Don't get me wrong, I have a dab rig and shatter on hand but I dont go crazy with it. in fact the last ounce of concentrates I bought, I decarb'd it with coconut oil and filled up a bunch of 50mg thc gel caps. I take one for a daytime buzz, 2(100mg) for a nice heavy high.

bud I bought last is so damn good that I stocked up. should last me about a year.

looks pretty nice from the tiny little area where the camera actually focused.

looks like poop weed

my camera lens is fucked on my phone so it cant focus

nah, its pretty good with decent light without reflections...

close up-

Just some concentrates