Memes and jokes aside, she should be President and you all know it

Memes and jokes aside, she should be President and you all know it.

nice dubs

I wouldn't say "all", most of the people here have all the intelligence of a bag of cat piss. But literate people, yeah, we know she should be President.

It took two World Wars to do to the British, after centuries of dominance, what Americans did to themselves with reality TV and tweets, after a few decades of dominance. A gaggle of retards have set fire to Rome - destroying their own already bleak futures in the process - for the sake of a cartoon frog, and not being able to reason very well.

The only solace is that because Trumpers tend to be unemployable dumb fucks, they'll suffer first and the worst, but it's history's greatest injustice that the normal people have to burn beside them.

Memes and jokes aside, no she shouldn't. she has a trail of shit behind her longer than the Florida Keys.

Trump shouldn't be president either. The nation had a choice between two evils and they picked, admittedly, the more evil of the two.

But no, she doesn't deserve to run the country.

the nation chose Hillary, the electoral college chose Trump my dude

fuck you and your spam

Some baboon chanting "hurr republic1!" in 5...4...3...2...

FUCK THAT ROASTIE CUNT

BERNIE SHOULD HAVE BEEN PRESIDENT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i'm ok with anyone that's an adult, unlike frump.

President of cell block b.

Make a list of actual crimes, with actual sources.

You're right. Allow me to rephrase:

The popular vote went for one of the two candidates that is unfit for the office, while the Electoral College went for the other candidate that is unfit for office. Since the president is chosen by electors, the candidate that is unfit for office that they chose beat the unfit for office candidate who received more popular votes.

Better?

Give me one for Trump aka the 2nd incarnation of hitler that you libtards hate so much

>understanding the subtle undertones of rick and morty

>Female President
>Not accepting our Lord & Saviour pop pop Trump

you can play checkers while he plays chess.

>>having never seen a single episode of rick and morty

DO NOT ANSWER OP's BAIT. IT IS NSA SEEKING RUSSIANS

Really?

Hey Russians: can we have Putin? It'd be nice to have a president that can get through an entire press conference without going off the rails.

Nope. Bernie would have won and the Dem forced him out even though he was the favorite. He had a suit against them now and your a shill. Out.

lol

He couldn't even win a primary. Nobody was voting for "tha BAILYENAIRES!" guy outside of your starbucks, fuck off.

That little girl is too young to be president.

I want a loli president.

Im not american and not even remotely interested in politics, let alone american politics and even i know Bernie should have won.
The only way to make Trump win was to make him compete against a candidate that is even worse.