What's actually so great about children?

What's actually so great about children?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/childfree
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They're miniature clones of yourself mixed with somebody you like. It's pretty neat.

So thats the only reason we do it? Neatness?
Its like the ultimate entertainment?

They're both the worst things that ever happen to you and the best things that ever happen to you.

It's pretty neat.

Only reason to live

they're cute, fun to be around and teaching them shit is a very fulfilling experience

I would like to make a better version of me

You arent the end of your lineage

>What's actually so great about children?

They make life worth living. Seriously

Yeah how long does that last for?

they will be the only folks to trim your disgusting fucking feet when you are cripple as fuck
>pic very related

Well fuck. I'm 23. Why don't I just have a kid right now?

If you make enough of them, you can train them to be your own private army and rent them out to private sectors needing mercenaries.

Wow. So fun. So cool.

until about 13

then you kick them off to boarding school or mercy kill them

This seems to be the only real reason to do it.

What's so great about you? About anyone?
Family is everything. The rest is noise and diversion at the carnival.

this

Black hair blue eyed Scandinavian heritage here. I have a child with a red haired, blue eyed woman. We're going to have more. Being the endling of your genetic dynasty is an unforgivable failure. Yes it's a lot of work, but when you're 60 and you realize that "forever alone" wasn't just a fucking meme you'll regret not having them.

I honestly don't know if life is that great or if its worth bringing other humans into life. Seems a little fucked up.

>What's so great about you? About anyone?
>Family is everything. The rest is noise and diversion at the carnival.

Thats why the jews want to break up the family unit, it is at the very core of society. Look what they did to black people.

Once you get old, your parents will die and you will be alone, unless you have a family.

It is easy to live a life without a family while young, attractive and full of energy, but can you imagine yourself being cool, radical and full of energy in 30+ years?

they rarely press charges

No one's forcing you to stick around.

>all this edge in one thread

>cool, radical and full of energy in 30+ years

yes. Thats the goal.

We need them to secure the existence of our people and a future for more white children.

AAAANND then there's THIS guy....

my culture "american" teaches me its cowardly and selfish to end your own life.

>having kids
>edgy
Pick one. It's a normie behavior that you should actually engage in.

>this subreddit
>reddit.com/r/childfree

Its great waking up in the morning and knowing that the little one sleeping next to you loves you more than your wife, or friends or anyone else in the world. All you have to do is love them back, teach them how to be a person and protect them. Family is everything, but its even more if you get to create it yourself with someone that you love.

they make a great addition to the house and half your earnings that you'll surrender to your wife and her boyfriend after the divorce

I was talking about the anti-kid faction

Everyone thinks they will always be the same while they are in their 20s, but ask any old men what happens when you turn 30, you need a reason to live, something to strive for, you might think you will always have the same mentality but you can't change human nature.

Don't your kids only really love you because you teach them to love you because you know they are completely dependend on you for survival, so for a while you get them to do and be what you want?

>love them back

>I was talking about the anti-kid faction
Those kind don't need to be making kids anyway, for the benefit of the gene pool.

>WHY WOULD ANYONE WANT TO HAVE CHILDREN?

Welcome to the internet age boys

nah the sex and drugs do that

>teaches you
It's other people having an opinion about you.
Some people think a man doesn't deserve a goddamn beer after work, or that a nerd doesn't deserve his tabletops and video games after being compelled to put up with a horrible public education system. Everyone's entitled to their pearl-clutching opinion, but this opinion doesn't necessarily compel you to fucking do something.

If there's no value in life, why do you seem to value what other people think about you?

Sadly the higher intelligence level ones -need- to be making kids, but aren't. It's Bubba, Jakwonde and Mohammed that are making all the new life right now. Intelligence is literally being bred out of the gene pool.

My parents cut cable and gave me the internet when I was 12 so that I could "think for myself."

Truly I am the internet age.

>Family is everything.
Your family is only really necessary in your childhood to educate you and provide while you are young, the family unit serves no other purpose. Things like your nation, your god, or your race are infinitely more important.

>your nation, your god, or your race are infinitely more important.

How do you figure that?

>Things like your nation, your god, or your race are infinitely more important.

Yeah tell me about how your nation, god or whatever will care about you if you get injured.

>not learning your nation, god or your race from your family
You sure fucked up. PubEd certainly isn't going to teach that to kids, at least not in any positive way.

nothing, when your fellow countrymen have a guilty deathwish

if faggots started making kids en masse, it would just breed more faggots and faggotry until we had an entire planet of faggots.

We don't need that.

And look at you now, asking on Sup Forums why anyone would want to reproduce

The internet is fucking cancer

Also the people in OP's post will only look like that for ten years or so.

They're really sexy.

they're literally your own personal army

>ywn have a family because your ugly and gay

You don't know how lucky you have it.

But user, faggots don't breed. I said intelligent people like particle physicists, not 'artists' or whatever.

they grow into hot chicks - at least some of them.

>your nation
What, all of it? Is that bumfuck from Texas going to be there to help someone up in Illinois when their house gets leveled by a tornado? No, sir. The nation is only important because it must be protected in order for a man to protect his family and friends.
>God
Maybe I'll change my tune when God's down here doing something about the human predicament. I'm not saying that as a value judgement for him or Christians, but I am saying that someone on the opposite side of the globe seems to have more of an influence in my life than him. "Listen to God" is often synonymous with "listen to me. I'm in a suit," where I come from.

Adopt. Teach the kid not to be gay though

This.

You are 100% correct, but Op probably doesn't care/isn't old enough to understand fulfillment from teaching someone and passing on knowledge.
This is probably the only thing autistic Op would understand. Your genetics are not designed for immortality. The only way to ensure something with your traits exists in the future is to create another version of yourself. If you think small and on an individual level, only caring about yourself, you are zero benefit to the species. If you are smart enough to view the whole, you would see humanity as a larger organism with individual parts. These parts break down/die after a few decades and need replacement. You can do one of three options to have made your time on this earth worth it. 1 make another successful version of yourself. 2 create/invent something that advances the species. 3 just work hard and be good at a job that is a helpful to society as a whole

If you think about it, it's the only way that humans can live forever.

Don't intentionally have a kid unless you are ready for one. Otherwise you risk creating a shitty human. They require a lot of resources and time/energy to be raised properly.

If you happen to accidentally create one, just do your best. Most turn out ok as long as you tried. The risk of making an asshole just increases when you aren't prepared

I don't have kids, I'm young and getting ready to really get started on my career. I have big dreams and I want to do great things. But I'm also with the girl I'm going to reproduce with someday. I love her very much. The only thing I love more than her is my work, and the only ting I love more than my work is myself. But I know without a shadow of a doubt that when the time comes and we're married and I'm economically stable and a bit older and wiser the only thing that will mean more to me than myself is the children I make with her.

If you don't have kids you can judge your worth by various metrics that are all subjective. If you have kids, your self worth then becomes entirely determined by how good of a parent you are.

>they grow into hot chicks
No, they grow into nasty old cunts.

They have really tight assholes.

>Your family is only really necessary in your childhood to educate you and provide while you are young, the family unit serves no other purpose.

It's funny because when you get Alzheimer's disease and spend your last years on this earth terrified, confused, and alone you won't be able to remember you wrote this even if you wanted to.

Except not really at all.

They continue the human race. That's kinda cool.

When you have someone that lights up at the sound of footsteps or the door opening because they think it's you you'll understand.

There's no feeling like coming home from a shit day at work grabbing a beer out of the fridge and having your kid come over and sit next to you on the couch and rest his head against you because he can feel how tired you are.

There's nothing like having your 2 year old son walk up and slap a random big butt grill to watch it jiggle because he saw you do it. Then see the shit eating grin as he looks you in the eyes as you apologize to her.

Oh bruvah, sometimes you think and speak like a little child...

>you will never hold your daughter for the first time
>you will never hear her call you dad for the first time
>you will never see your daughter's first steps
>you will never send her off on her first day in kindergarten
>you will never bring her to a parade and let her sit on your shoulders to be taller than everyone else
>she will never eat an American-colored Popsicle and have it drip on your hair, forgiving her since she's just a kid
>you will never have to deal with her angsty 13 year old phase
>you will never get her the phone she wanted for Christmas and get endless hugs from her after a shrill scream of joy
>you will never meet her first boyfriend and intimidate the fuck out of him
>you will never comfort your daughter after the boyfriend breaks up with her
>you will never tell her that high school will be a blast and she'll make tons of new friends
>you will never shake her based white redpilled boyfriend's hand as he takes her to prom
>you will never hug your daughter as she prepares to move out of the house and go to college
>you will never visit way too early and embarrass her infront of her roommates
>you will never go to your daughter's graduation and congratulate her for her success
>you will never nod to her now fiancée as you hand your daughter over to the man who will take care of her and love her until their deaths
>you will never grow old and have grandchildren
>you will never hug your grandchildren as your daughter and son in law smile at you
>you will never be comforted by your daughter on your deathbed
>you will never give your son in law one last handshake and hug
>you will never give your daughter one last kiss on the cheek as you breathe your last dying breath
>you will never die peacefully, knowing that your lineage is in good hands and that you will always be remembered

>you will never go batshit insane when you turn 80 and write your will out to give all of your life savings to your cat named George

How is not wanting a kid edgy?

Do I want to be losing sleep, handling shit daily for 2 years straight, constantly on edge for kidnappers and perverts, arguing with a stupid teenager, pouring money into a savings account for someone else, or do any of the other draining duties of a parent? No. Am I still going to have kids? Fucking of course.

You get to love a little you and take care of it. It is the greatest experience of a human being.

>inb4 muh money
>inb4 muh time
>inb4 muh dick

Also, everyone I have ever met who did not have kids always degenerates into a drug abuser or a bitter dickhead, although there are plenty of people with kids like that as well.

I'm not saying that family has no meaning, I'm just trying to emphasize that your family doesn't last forever. The impact you can have on the future of your nation and people does.

Neither of my parents were religious or nationalists.

Hopefully I won't live to that point.

It hurts to laugh sometimes and that's ok

Stop being gay and get with God, friendo. You're not getting any younger.

Most people will have no impact no matter what

So you might at least try to secure you will age with quality of life and a reason to live.

It's impossible to fully explain to people who don't have kids.

I get that, but it's worth it to not give up, to try and not resign to a life of mediocrity, to raise mediocre kids, don't you think?

>tfw I probably wont have kids because of my shit genes.

Isn't the true reason to have kids because it's just biologically ingrained into our animal brains? Much like every animal on this planet their primary mode of function is to breed offspring.

Everyone else can say "oh it's so fulfilling and you just wait for your children to grow up" etc. Just like sex you get that flood of dopamine. Same with children. They give you a purpose to live to nurture and see that your offspring has a better life than you.

This is just coming from some depressed fag thinking to hard about this shit. You can call me edgy or whatever but honestly I'm 25 and still don't have any urge to have children. It's fine i'll be dead soon enough it's not like anything matters.

>when you are cripple as fuck
Why even go there? Just OD on opiates before that. And isn't that a bit selfish? They will probably hate this world no?

You can teach them funny shit and then laugh when they cuck the other 98% of the population.

Easier to say than to do, 10~20% of men will succeed and build an empire while the rest eat shit.

I think there is nothing more depressing than being an old man and also alone, waiting to die.

I'm not gonna have kids, because my genetics are pretty fucked. I don't feel comfortable passing these onto someone else.

user, I'm not sure if you know this, but you can adopt a child. You can also get gay married, too. Just find an equally ugly gay guy, and then you can adopt a little dindu named Marqueese, as is the gay tradition.

Children are your genetic legacies. They prolong your existence in the world beyond your lifespan. To some people, they serve as an extension of their physical selves; they are little clones that will take on the beliefs and aspirations of their parents.

If you don't care about that sort of thing, well, children provide distractions for your hollow and sordid existence. They could be great sources of entertainment: loud, smelly, and naughty little dolls that you can dress-up and inflict various sorts of abuse to until they leave your worthless ass when they eventually come of age.

>it's not like anything matters.
Nihilism is a meme, don't fall for it. But I agree with the rest of what you said leafbro

I would be satisfied if I was an old man waiting to die if I knew I at least tried to make it, and didn't just give up to dump my load in a woman to spread my worthless genes. If you're actually using any form of real statistics, I guarantee that the 8-80% that didn't succeed didn't try hard to attain their destiny either.

Im guessing it makes people less lonely

It is impossible for everyone to be successful, by definition. It's not that simple.

They are cute and fun and when you get old there is someone there to look after you who will actually give a damn about you.

>having mental illness is cowardly and selfish

I never said it was possible, I said that actually trying to achieve your goals increases the likelihood of that happening

It fulfills the later part of your life. If motivates you to not drink yourself into oblivion.

Everything.

Except they don't sleep enough during the night for the six months. So, you & your wife are always exhausted.

Other than that kids are the fucking best.

They give your sorry ass existence a purpose.

Yes I'm projecting.

All of this sound terrible as fuck.

You are CLEARLY clueless regarding female nature.

Funniest thing is we need cuckold betas like you who think your servitude makes you kings.

Someone to care about you when you are no longer useful and to finish the work that you didn't finish.

It's like new game + where you play with a different character

It's like raising an alien that keeps evolving to outsmart you. One day you realize you've been mindhacked by a 6 year old.

At first the lies are funny. They evolve through trial and error and a/b testing. One day you have an interchange with your child walk away and then realize they passed the turing test.