Folks, we are going to make Earth great again!

Folks, we are going to make Earth great again!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EqBrw3rQvKo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Middle east, africa, and south america. Probably the best move but nukes of that size would destroy the whole world no matter where you dropped them. It would be better if everyone inside those circles died instead of nukes

The US, France, and sub Saharan Africa

Your house, all three of them

3 bombs to usa

1 Nuke that big would destroy the planet, imagine how big the explosion would be.

trans-atlantic and trans-pacific conveyors to shut down heat exchange and user in a new ice age.

mudslime land cause welp got a third and seems like a smart place to drop it.

I would take all 3 to Antarctica, drill into the ice shelves, lower them down, and set them off. Hopefully that would be enough to detach them, after which, I would have them towed to warmer waters and let them melt. The resulting sea level rise would devastate coastal cities and cause mass chaos as people began to flee the rising waters. With most of the world's governments busy trying to handle the catastrophe, the stage would be set for me to march my army into say, the UK, and take over, therefore gaining control of their nuclear weapons, which I would use to systematically take over other countries' nuclear arsenals, until eventually, I had control of the entire world through fear of nuclear annihilation. Then the ethnic cleansings and race purges would begin...

OK Kim calm down

genius

All 3 on USA but not too close to Canada though those guys aight

Ohhhhh edgy

>Has specific size references for nukes
>uses equirectangular projection

Not really mate explain how it's edgy

O shit bitch yoos rite

By nuking the US?

I'm Canadian.
Trust me.
Nuke Canada.

We can only hope my dude, purge those idiotic anti peace maniacs

Hahahaah in tears

It's beautiful

OP here, I am Canadian, but our country has fallen on dark times: we have elected the antichrist Justurd Cuckdeau who believes budgets balance themselves but then wants to run a deficit, the nigger is full retard, just like his daddy who threw us into so much debt that we just recently paid it off, his shit head spoiled brat of a son will do worse, we deserve a clean death by fire and radiation to end our suffering.

All in the Atlantic Ocean because fuck that Ocean

USA, South America and Middle East

Im from south america btw

quite nice

Be careful.
Godzilla.

Can't the entire population stand against him, and force a re-election?

>United States of Jewmerica, the cancer of the world
>North korea (and some chinks as bonus) fuck that weirdos
>Middle East because fuck mudslimes, isis and all that quran shit

Also, I didn't think of it before, but melting all that ice in warm water would surely disrupt ocean currents, thus changing weather patterns, causing widespread damage from hurricanes, tornadoes and the like, not to mention the damage that would be done to the ocean's ecosystems. In addition to that, nothing can be done to make Antarctica habitable anyway, soI wouldn't have to worry about vast areas of land being turned into unusable irradiated wasteland.

Oh shit you're right. Nevermind I take it back

I wish, we need to reinstate Harper or give it to Bernier, Trudeau will destroy Canada's economy and is already doing so, fucking liberals.

Problem is, Canada is fucked. We keep taking in immigrants and refugees and everybody here is so fucking bluepilled. It's literally illegal to criticize refugees or muslims.

Nah, Harper is just as bad. Harper was so fucking corrupt. He may not have been an idiot at what he did, but what he did was despicable and never once helped our country.

That should do it.

Where are your clothes coming from. Shoulda just nuked all of africa.

Vietnam

The nukes aren't literally that big you dumb ass, thats just the area it affects. Good choices though, love you.

Gives money to a terrorist, just surrender the country to mudslimes while you're at it.

He kept us afloat during a recession and built good government, also he paid for his own vacations, didn't hire nanny's, and cut his own pay cheque, trudeau on the other hand is throwing us into a recession, uses tax payers money for vacations and then lies about it, hire's two nanny's using tax payer money, and keeps his whole wage. Worst thing about Harper was that he was a globalist but tough times demanded it really, sometimes you've gotta outsource to China to balance the budget lol.

youtube.com/watch?v=EqBrw3rQvKo

for macready

That's not how this works. Antarctica isn't that big IRL.

Western Europe, Israel, and Saudi Arabia

I like this guy

that's good we can't risk that thing leaving the continent

kill everyone

nigga is that anime ace

Anime Ace looks nothing like that.

Kekd

>anime ace
oh psh yeah I forgot I had it set to my default CCwildwords btw.

> these two comic fonts look nothing alike
lol

stupid cunts what that size means ? destruction radius or crater or what ? 1 of that detonated anywhere would destroy whole planet

Jeez chill the fuck out you crackhead. Stop being so angry.

antarctica

Anime Ace has a lot more sharper points, it generally is a crisper, nicer looking font, but can be impractical for large walls of text. CC Wild Words is much more round and easy to read but isn't as applicable in graphic design. They borh have strengths and weaknesses and are very different.

someone wasted college time on Typography class

Never been to post-secondary. Graphic design is common knowledge dude.

'Murrica