Waifu kureimu taimu

Waifu kureimu taimu

Previous: >>>>>>Rules:
>Kureimu your Waifu/Husbando.
>No Kureimingu Waifus/Husbandos that have already been kureimu.
>Only one kureimu per user.
>No stealing.
>Keep RP/ERP in private.
>Discussion is welcomed.
>Keep this thread a peaceful one.
>No sexually explicit images
>If you're posting images you're not lurking .
>3D is almost always trash.
>Joining means a reserved place among us.
>Most importantly, have fun!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nD9WvECQW2Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Aнacтacия — звeздa, чтo вeдeт мeня

カラミチーマス

Do elaborate

Still here

Wh.. whassup! My homies!

good luck with that, never really worked for me

Hello Shiziru. Nice to see you again

Nice to see you Fag

I can only hop. I'm definitely buzzed at least, which is nice.

Faggot.

Arabella reporting in

Nice to see you Rem. What're you up to?

thanks my retro-gaming dude

yes hello?

Fuck off nig

well, better than nothing

Naturally growing up with a Chinese mother who would teach Kanji day to day, and you're used to seeing things drawn one way or another. Somehow, your kanji doesn't looked like your pencil flowed, rather was harsh.

Typing a response

No i was calling him the insult faggot.

No prob. How's the day?

Indeed. I know this question is so fucking obvious to ask, but how's your hype for season 2?

I just didn't have a writing surface

Hello Muse. How are you today?

-Stares-

Are you half Chinese or full?

it's been steadily decreasing since it was announced, basically at this point, i don't give a fuck

Mio is a disgusting slut and you know it...
'shy' girls are always the worst and you should kill yourself for having dimension w as your fave anime

Trying to get as drunked/buzzed possible on a very limited supply. Like one small bottle of some random shit I bought while getting groceries. Hoping it is successful enough.

That's fair enough. I've been outside the news cycle, I just know it's happening, which I'm excited for. That said, it's a coming of age story that ends pretty damn perfectly. It's hard to imagine it doesn't flub it a bit, but I'm excited to see them try anyways.

It isn't my favorite though. It's one of them though.

Excuses :^)

>stares
May I help you?

I like to say full

ehh, we'll see how it goes, regardless, i won't be seeing it for a while, i have no cable, so i just pirate or netflix all my tv

Ceilling

You like to say full? Is your father Chinese or not?

Waaah i've been spotted ;~; -Disappears-

Fair enough

If you have a decent computer screen or an hdmi output to your laptop I imagine you could watch it sufficiently well on rando anime websites easily relatively soon after release. I used to use KissCartoon but I can't find the domain that has closable ads anymore.

Clapping to Melee Dreamland for 30 minutes

*stands up and joins in round of applause*

yea, i'm sure, i don't give enough of a fuck to track it down tho

my living room setup is a ps3 to a tv and an alienware x51 for desktop games and whatnot

>

unironically nice hair
What's that?

Damn solid setup. My laptop is pretty bunk for any serious gaming from the past few years, just some dell shit I got for college.

I guess I'm back again.

I am half.

Hm... Bye then

That looks more pleasing now.

Welcome back

(Back again)

nothing like my brother's desktop, he dropped $1200 on parts and we built it in an afternoon, he's added another $400 in upgrades and 2 4k monitors since then

and hey, can't be worse than mine, my laptop is a macbook

youtube.com/watch?v=nD9WvECQW2Y

Kind of shitty yet funny Melee meme. Players get pissed at it plus the audience can't keep to the beat

Working on the folder of your next waifu?

Hello, how are you?

Btw, that joke flew totally over my damn head. I've been waiting for you to finish typing..

I mean, yaah better than a macbook tbf, but it's my only computer and it's shit compared to your desktop. Anyways, I can play VNs and some retro computer games, which is sufficient for me.

What's your other half or do you not want to say?

eh, only thing i use the desktop is the occasional F1 race and endless space 2

Hello how are you?

I'm pretty solid, decently buzzed. Yourself?

Good, kinda tired from working out.
Thanks Rem.
Yep

Working out? I'd know nothing about that. Good on you though

I'll crash

HAHA DUDES AMATSU HERESIES WHOMSTVE WULDDA THOUGHT? HAHA DISCUNT MEGUMEME GUIZE ECKS DEE SO HILARIOUS HE POSTS A DIFFERENT CHARACTER LET'S MAKE A RUNNING GAG OUT OF IT EVEN IF WE START HERESYING MORE THAN HIM ECKS DEE. SURE IS FUNNY RITE GUYS?! HAHHAHAHAHAHAH MEGUMEME IS SEASONAL TRASH. MEGUMEME WORST BOTE ECKSDEE. HAHA HOMURA WUZ NEVER MAI WAIFU. SABERTOGA RIN AMIRITE?! OH NOES GOT BULLIED BETTER CHANGE MY WAIFU ECKSDEE. NO ONE CAN SEE MY DAUGHTERU LMAO BUT I PROMISE THAT I HAVE ONE. DUDE MUGI WAS NEVER MY WAIFU. I ONLY PICKED HER BECAUSE SHE WAS THE ONE WITH THE LEAST AMOUNT OF IMAGES. INSERT LONG AUTISTIC COPYPASTA ABOUT MI LIU CONFESSING HIS LIVE FOR GALKO. MAN I SURE MISS THAT AMATSU GUY. WHAT HAPPENED TO THE CYAN CLAIMER ECKSDEE. GET BULLIED HAHA. WHO REMEMBERS THE Z3 POSTER ECKS DEE. HOMURA WAS NEVER MY WAIFU. I DONT HAVE A WAIFU. MEGUMIN BEST BOAT ECKSDEE. HAHA IM GAY LOL I CLAIM A TRAP LOOK HOW GAY I AM ECKS DEE. SO FUHNNY LUHMAO WHATS GONNA BE AMATSU'S NEXT WAIFU? HAHA DUDE HERESY LAMO LOLI BOAT LMAO SYNDRA'S SEX SLAVES ECKS DEE DUDE HAHA BANTZ MAN LOOK AT OUR BANTER WE'RE SAYING THAF WE CHANGED AVATARS. HAHAHAHA WHERE DID THAT AMATDU CLAIMER GO. MORE THAN ONE WAIFU WILL RUIN YOUR LAIFU HAHAHA YUUUUUUUNOOOOOO ARMY HAHAHAHAH TUKA A SHIT LUUUUUHMAAAAOOOOO. HAHA STOLEN SKELETOR OWN ALL TEH WAIFUS ECKSDEE ROLLING TRIPS TO STEAL ALL YOUR WAIFUS ECKSDEE ALREADY CLAIMED, SUCKER.

Don't crash;

Have a good night

haha dudes i here their are sum dank waifu memes here lmao :thinking: OpieOp NotLikeThis Punchtrees :sunglasses: :dab:

did you edit this

I typed all that up.

saved

wowie

Me too, just finished playing a game

Nice, fun game?

Yeah smb2. What are you buzzed on?

Thanks, trying to stay consistent now because I wasn't before.

Random bottle I bought real quick. Kinda link fireball, but sadly weaker I think.

Nice, hope it goes well. Takes a bit to keep up with that stuff, but real solid if you can.

Where the fuck is Louise? I miss her.

Probs busy with their RPG and whatever their job is

ho-ly shit, look who it is

Sono!?

I want to smash it over your head and then make her give me head.

Hi smokey- i mean Mamimi~

Oh shit nice trips!

so..... did I win
>?

I chased her off tbh

Ew

You're on here pretty late compared to usual

smokey's fine

no clue where Louise is, he didn't respond to the last message i sent on discord

I sleep

That's fair. I feel like if your gonna be getting head I should somehow get some sexual favors out of this. Doesn't have to be you though and I'll settle for headpats.

Sleep well

Would rape.

You better not be talking about me.

I'm working night shifts now, it's more fun, who are you?

D-do you think something bad has happened to her?

>lewding your waiuf

Mi liu face reveal

you may get a bullet instead

dunno, don't particularly care, he was being a jackoff the last and only time we talked

Get in line, buddy

Im talking about the thread quality overall. You just tanked it.

Oh yeah you're a paramedic or something right? I'm just an user that used to chat with you.

If you skim it off the top of my head it's like a really sharp, small, forceful headpat I guess.

Who is this?

Louise

THIS IS MI LIU CONFIRMED HE POSTED PROOF.

I have to get back to work, bye everyone!

Is she actually a girl irl?

Thank fuck

[X]

i have no proof that he's a she

You want to rape me? Im flattered but i have a bf

>Konata not claimed
>tasteless plebs

Thread's over. Go home.

Have fun.
I feel like food. Any good eats?

Is proof required to be a she here? Not asking for Louise just in general

Hello Konata, how are you?

I have Light Salted Lays, veggie soup, and ramen.

Proof is required to be seen as a she anywhere. Just treat everyone the same.