I'm 20 yrs old... is it too late to get in the uni?

I'm 20 yrs old... is it too late to get in the uni?

No

Yes

everyone is 25 there

No. Country?

not in the slightest

Argentina

Nah, I've had people over 50 in some of my classes.

I had 5-6 people in their 50's in my class before I dropped out. 20 years old, you can still drink, party and become the king of the campus. If you're not a socially awkward fag.

Depends on the "course"....americans always seem to think they can get a job or living a decent life as college drop out or "high school graduate", but in reality, these days it is hard to find a job with good enough payment without college degrees in certain subjects. Even college graduates struggle to survive.

Listen, retard. 20 is perfect. Some people start Uni at 20 because they want to see the world or work straight out of highschool to really think of what they want to do. As long as you have an idea of what you want to major in, get your ass to the Uni and apply ASAP.

OP here... i'm 19... i want to work some time, travel and do somethings before get in the uni at the 20.

Hell no!

No American thinks that a highschool diploma is enough to live on today unless if they want to work in sanitation, other government jobs, or just plain lazy. This isn't the 1950's where you can have a decent job and support a family with a highschool diploma. Highschool diplomas means dick today.

Kill yourself cabron de mierda

yeah kys

Then do it. Some people don't know what they want to do yet and it would be stupid to choose something at random. Just don't pick a liberal arts major, it is a scam and you will regret it. At best, go for a STEM degree or something thats not liberal arts. Stay clear from Liberal Arts, you'll thank me later

I'm 23 and I'm a junior in uni now. You're good bro

Assuming you graduate in 4 years rather than my 5-6 we'd graduate at the same age

nope, not too late. go grab life by the balls and get a good education in something that's relevant

It's not too late

It's never too late

Tough draw. Study English, apply to any EU program that will take you. Immediately start working at a non-temp position when you get to country. Man up and fake a relationship. Apply for citizenship. Pay your taxes, don't get arrested, stay away from drugs and prosts. etc. With some luck you'll be a EUfag after a few years of suffering.

op here... i have the italian citizenship... i thought in start the uni there... because is good there and really cheap.

Go at night. I started at 22 and graduated at 26. The shitstain 19 year olds are gone by 3ish. If you go full time you’ll be starting your classes as they’re ending.

>20 yrs old
>not even old enough to browse Sup Forums
kys

i guarantee you'll have some 50+ grandma in one of your generals courses that asks far too many questions. no 20 is not too late. study something worthwhile tho.

Unless you hang out with retarded fucking freshmen that'll go "Wow, lol, you're old. Why are you so old and in college?" Then you're fine. I'm 23 and hang out with a couple sophomore in my hall and their fucking stupid 19 year old asses think it's funny I started late. But fuck em. Least I can go to a bar on the weekend and not worry about being raped by the bouncer because of my ID.

>I go to a pretentious private school as well. So that plays a roll. Sheltered rich kids.

Ciudad?

No but with how retarded you are for asking this id say don't even bother

Rosario

>Started Uni at 18
>Dropped Out
>Worked, traveled, fucked around
>Went back to Uni at 23
>Graduating this spring with a better job lined up

Get to it, OP.

Nah dude. College people don’t give a shit. I’m 19 and starting Uni next fall to become a software engineer. Most people won’t give a shit, hell girls might even be attracted to olderish guys so that’s a plus.

op here, that was what i got in mind, thanks user

No but you're a little bit older than average. I would say pick something you can work with early on and fast. A bachelors will likely take you at least 4 years so pick wisely.

Example:
2 year associates, become a RN and then you can work and pursue practitioner without adding to debt burden (or LPN).

Get your associates and then bachelors in engineering so you can work right out of the gate or do just a one year extension for a masters depending on the one your pursue so you can get hired at a good salary right out and be 25 years old, 26 with masters.

Go stem, pick something with a job early on that can be built on and you'd be good to go. Like, something you can actually land a job in with a bachelors degree but get higher positions with more education if you want to. Fuck going for art or music or gender studies. Choose wisely, work as fast as possible and remember that college is NOT a place to extend your adolescence into adulthood despite how easy it is to fall into that trap.

Anda a la Siberia o alguna tecnica y deja de boludear.
t. rosarino