Get Out is the greatest film of this generation, and nothing can change my mind, the critics mind...

Get Out is the greatest film of this generation, and nothing can change my mind, the critics mind, or the general public’s mind. It portrays everything wrong with modern society, and shows us that the wrong people are in power; White people. It symbolizes that the white man wants to destroy black culture, and does so by deliberately deceiving them and in essence “taking over their minds.” This movie was so good!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_James_Byrd_Jr.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is today whiteboy day?

Racist as fuck towards white people. No one complains though, niggers can't be racist, right?

I literally just watched it, and enjoyed it, but it's not a masterpiece and America today isn't all or ever predominantly racist.

There's a whole continent that's just for blacks, maybe just go there?

Interesting take. But what do you think people's reaction would be if it were the other way around

There is no other way around. Black people don’t oppress white people. Obvious racist is obvious.

Lmao

I've taken shits more interesting than this movie.

Subtext aside (although I enjoyed some of it), it's a very well done horror movie.

Nah black people can totally oppress white people, all they need is the government on their side.

Riots probably

pffft yeah like that's ever happened. Not even with Obama was the government ACTUALLY on the side of black people.

>hurr durr muh whitey out to get me hurr we's oppressed n shit
Obvious bait is obvious bait. Bet you're a fucking leaf too. Lurk for 3 more years then start posting, retard

black people keep each other down through peer pressure and African civil war.

White people destroyed native culture in North America and the black culture of Africans brought to north America. I think the film says WASPs will only accept black people once they're prepared to assimilate, or at least not talk like little fucking Wayne

Black "culture", by that you mean hip hop culture really when you say that..it's true..you do because that is what anyone thinks when they think of black culture, yes it in fact needs to be destroyed.

Tell me OP. Can you name a successfully run, 1st world Black Country? Can you name one?

I will wait.

Please explain how it was a well done horror movie. Please explain to us how that Plot was well done at all

Well some black people are smart enough to leave those areas. Those who don't, it's either welfare or stealing shit, sometimes both.

I can honestly say that Get Out wasn't a good movie. It was too laser focused on delivering a message that the story took a back seat. It's filled with so many plot holes and inconsistencies.

Subtle bait and people are still getting mad over it. Well done, OP.

It gave you the impression that they were being hypnotized. The twist was that they were actually having their body and most of their mind hijacked by old rich dying people. It was a great twist - well written and well acted, particularly for the horror genre, which usually isn't either. Film critics agreed. Stay salty and mad.

>subtle

It's not like he's going full "White people are an inferior race" tactic to pull some shitheads in. Still worked tho

This movie was gay, not worth a watch nor rewatch. You niggers don't know horror at all r u watching this movie on molly or drunk? Because I found it suffering.

>There's a whole continent that's just for blacks
And whitey invaded it like he does with every continent

Post them

yfw every aspect of "Black" culture in America is actually either white or jewish derived

Also, the seen where the dude was running at the main character was fucking hilarious

>Black "culture", by that you mean hip hop culture really when you say that..it's true..you do because that is what anyone thinks when they think of black culture, yes it in fact needs to be destroyed.
Lol dumb redneck knows nothing about history.

You make a fair point. But it was still fairly obvious bait. Only an absolute mong would fall for it

They left, it's safe for you to go back.

And yet you learn nothing from them. Even the Chinese are shocked by this. They are the ones now raping your continent. That blacks let in...in the 21st century...cus they ain't learned shit...because they can't.

I wouldn't consider that culture but hey most African Americans don't know about their culture.

This is a such a good documentary.

Alot of people like shit movies though. It was bad and people loved it

>yeah like that's ever happened
Um, ever hear of Zimbabwe?

It's just a film based in fantasy. A fantasy of muh oppression and every whitey is secretely like this. Imagine if the Klan made a film similar to this it would have been kicked out from any theater. Racist blacks are just as bad as racist whites.

It doesn't matter that YOU don't consider it culture. Blacks do, from young to old, it pretty much touches em all and the majority embrace it. It is a way of talking, style, view, interests..it literally is the framework of their lives for the most part.. It is their national face...and thanks the nig in other parts of the world it is now everywhere they are. They all for the most part adopt it tenets.

HOLL UPPP

Yo Yo

The US government, you moron. When people in the US say blacks can't oppress whites, they're speaking of blacks in the US. Obviously blacks in a black controlled government can oppress whoever they want - never mind the fact they actually can't in the long run due to the fact that foreign interests still have their fists up Africa's ass and have for hundreds of years.

WE

WUZ

KANNGGGGGS

Oh yeah man I know about history.

Well I was lucky enough not buy into that crap. Then again my parentd are Haitians.

>They left
And destroyed everything in their tantrum

>Safe for you
Africa isn't safe for white people.

>the Chinese are shocked at how
Wew, the Chinese weren't ruled over by anyone but themselves so they can't comprehend being controlled by invaders. Also pretty rich for a pollution-heavy country with no OH&S where workers get killed moving ladders and scaffolding near power-lines to be criticising anyone, wew lad.

>your continent
My continent isn't Africa but your statement is still kinda accurate because the Chinese are buying all out land where I live anyway.

You're either a troll or everything wrong with the world. Either way, suck my fat white dick

Well then kudos to you man. I hope you live a good life that helps elevate those around you.

Yep, dumb redneck knows nothing. Especially when he thinks blacks' contribution to music was just hip and rap. Never heard of Blues, Soul or Jazz, have you, Cletus. Not to mention notable contributers to other genres like Jimi Hendrix, Chuck Berry and Michael Jackson.

There was a white guy from South Africa here last night saying he has to pass through 2 checkpoints to get to his house. That's proper oppression.

Any blacks here have to do anything similar to keep the Klan of they asses?

Of course.

>Any blacks here have to do anything similar to keep the Klan of they asses?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_James_Byrd_Jr.

>Film critics agreed.
>appeal to authority

>Wew, the Chinese weren't ruled over by anyone but themselves so they can't comprehend being controlled by invaders.

You are an idiot. Read the fucking subtitles..they are amazed at how blacks do not absorb anything..watch the fucking documentary. The guy goes on to say, you were taught how to run a country, you watched how whites did things that worked..and you did not learn from it.

It was not about being invaded dumbass.

Oh yeah man, I know all about Jazz, the Blues, Soul...

But what has it all metastasized into today? What is Black "culture" today?

Hip Hop

>And destroyed everything in their tantrum

No. The only nice part of Africa is South Africa, where white people flourish. Niggers literally don't have shit without us. Whatever your typing on = white people invention. Whatever you're sitting on = from a corporation owned by a white person. This website you're posting on = white person made it.

Niggers have twig houses still to this day in 2017. That's where you would be if it wasn't for us. Where the fuck is our thanks?

What a fucking load of bullshit. Without white people this earth would still be living in shit huts. Oh except the whites.

I read them. The Chinese were never "colonised" by whitey so the idea of being opressed and having them fuck your infrastructure and destroy everything when they were made to leave is beyond them. Enjoy that pollution, commie.

Dumb redneck

His not wrong.

While blacks did at some point have an influence on blues and jazz, they dont now. Now its all rap and rap is just getting worse with niggers just saying "gucci gang" over and over again and other niggers thinking it's equivalent to Beethoven

>No. The only nice part of Africa is South Africa, where white people flourish.
Not only is this wrong (Botswana, for example), but South Africa isn't nice.

>That's where you would be if it wasn't for us.
I'm not black you stupid hillbilly.

>Where the fuck is our thanks?
Why would I thank autistic whitey for REEEEing whenever people live differently from him?

Nah if anything the movie was crafted to make fun of people like you. You're secretly racist and you probably don't know it.

>his not
Dumb redneck

Like other have said,this is super false flag bait but white people in this country are so fed up with identity politics that will hop on any opportunity to air their grievances.

The movie wasn't about the "EVILS OF WHITE PEOPLE", it was about liberals can be creepy with their "counter racism and white guilt". All the non-black people in this movie idolized black people so much they wanted to be them and the black guy at the center just wanted to be a normal guy. The TV show Atlanta had a episode with a similar premise.

/thread

This guy gets it, and the rest of you are fucking idiots.

>You are an idiot. Read the fucking subtitles..they are amazed at how blacks do not absorb anything..watch the fucking documentary. The guy goes on to say, you were taught how to run a country, you watched how whites did things that worked..and you did not learn from it.
This is a dumb point because nobody, not a single culture would learn how to build infrastructure or government if they were boxed out from participating. You think they just had scores of blacks listening in on their city planning meetings or council meetings? Also, what is with your cancer identity politics?
>The chinese believe this
>The blacks believe this
Go talk to some real people offline and form your own opinions.