>mom asks me to give her a shoulder massage
>she bents over on the kitchen table, absent-mindely browsing on her iPad
>rubbing the shoulder her nightie goes up
>she wasn't wearing panties
>mom's pussy and asshole in plain sight
>spent 5-10 minute to watch her holes
>jack off later
>never jizzed so much

I even asked her to spread her legs to stay more comfortable, while I was only interested in spread her more and my hands movements were finalized to stretch her holes.

Either a bad story or she wanted you to do something. That's too blatantly obvious

how long ago was this? Go find an excuse to check on her because she's probably masturbating right now

you're lying to strangers on the internet. Think about that. You have problems you need to work through.

Go sort yourself out.

She was watching a Youtube video and posting on Facebook, I guess she was with her mind elshere.
lol
It might even be, I mean she's recently divorced and a little bit "lonely" right now.

She actually had pain on her back, it wasn't just an excuse, as far as I can tell. But I don't know if she has those fantasies, she wanted to be seen or was waiting my first step.

nice

lying to strangers, mind you, without having an identity attached to yourself either. There's nothing to be gained or lost from lying in this manner. It's sad honestly.

Your mom never waits for your first step, just fucking forget it right now if you dont want to ruin your relationship with your mom.

lets see a pic of her. go massage her again and get a pic of that pussy

the reaction from you is worthwhile lol
you are just jealous that it didn't happen to you

why are you making up stories about looking at your mom like this? it speaks to some kind of serious issue. you're not supposed to be attracted to your mother like this but you probably feel she's the only female that has ever been not negative with you

fuck off normie, moms are great, especially yours

so you now admit lying and attempt to deflect onto Me. Smooth. get a grip on yourself. Practice healthier habits.

You have to be 18 years old to use this website.

not op, but i find his story rather arousing

'
who are all these faggots calling op a liar

I agree. OP's story was arousing. But I was already fapping.

Also, what the fuck is in the pic?

OP, is your mom a boar? Post a pic of your actual mom. Post her face. And there's no worry, because anyone could just randomly post a pic of your mom and just make up a story, so no harm in posting her.

If you don't want to, don't post us a pic of someone else's mom though. We want to feel what you felt and fantasize about the same woman you fantasized to. No point in lying to us with a fake pic. Post her pic.

She didn’t feel a breeze?

she was waiting a warm bloody cock to slide inside her

I just read this. OP is a liar because it's BS. You are either the op or just a stupid faggot.