Can we get an Australian thread going before that mentally ill continent wakes up?

Things Aussies say:
>Oi mate, if you're crackin' a fat like that just shove your willy up me kid shitter

Things Aussies eat:
>Fairy bread

People Aussies vote for:
>Malcolm Prepbull

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SqQb05VNW7g
youtube.com/watch?v=iwBR0qwHZBA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We're already awake you ignorant fuck

>plays with stingrays

in on this

No one voted for Malcolm Turnbull

Don't make fun of Aussies, faggot. That is the worst, unwisest decision you could possibly ever make.

You're just asking to be anally fucked hard by shitposts.

>things aussies are
white

are Aussies white?

Aussies are probably my favorite posters. They seem pretty cool and reasonable with a no bullshit attitude. Most of them are racist as fuck which is great. Also very clever bunch of dirty boys

We are already awake you retarded American. It's like 11 am.

This. Only faggots don't like Straya cunts

>not sleeping in till noon
lmao wagecucks

I saw a thread a couple nights back (where I got the OP image from, where it was confirmed that Aussies all have "dirty boy" fetishes like footjobs, spitting in mouths, ass licking, watersports, etc.

Made sense tbqh

Do I smell a proxy?

It's even worse, we didn't vote for Malcolm. The liberal party over threw the leader we voted for due to him losing so much popularity for the party. We voted in the complete fucking tard that is Tony Abbott

its 11am

>not waking up extra early to watch the sunset rise, making a nice breakfast and heading off to the job you always wanted to do as a child
Heh, m8.

Nah, I'm just an American Australiophile.

M-move along, goy.

why are australian girls such whores on steam?

hey fiji your water is over priced as fuck fuck you nerd

Not surprised you can't think for yourself, fucking coconut..

You say that like it's a bad thing. Don't you underages just go to streams to see girls with their tits out?

>sunset rise
Kek

all women on steam are whores
its not new

>Sleeping
No way cunt I'm too busy balls deep in ya dads dickhole

Shhhh.

This is now a NEET australian thread.

What are your plans for today bros?

I've already worked out, think I'm just gonna sit around and post on Sup Forums for the rest of the day.

92% white
Anti-refugee policy

T. Feels Goodman

You are mentally ill.

AUSTRALIOPHILE AY?

Australia is a wonderful country, there aren't even that many spiders here

11 am tomorrow. It's like you're from the fuckin future or something.

The under 25 population would be closer to 60%, I reckon

nah m8, you just cant stand the banter, I dont even think you could comprehend what it is to do a maccas run to recover from a good pissup after some hard yakka, or what it is to have a technicolour yawn after a sly bulls-eye floater smothered in dead horse.

Why I bet you fucking yanks havent even gone walkabout for some sly-grog after the 6 o'clock swill runs dry of the amber, let alone what it is to only pretend to give a shit about aerial ping pong while the ankle biters are around.

Some day you're going to bottle the blood's worth of a bloke who got up in a blue while sitting around the bush telly spinning a yarn about some bunyip around the back of bourke (that's near wup-wup for you yankees), but until then you're not even within a cooee of the big smoke, let alone seeing a true blue, rough and tumble aussie battler at work.

>tfw no cute australian gf with adorable aussie accent to cuddle with and make out

why live?

Yeah, where's your time machine America? Slacking behind Australia in terms of technology still?

t. spider posting thru a proxy

I guarantee that accent would grate like fingernails on a chalkboard after like 2 weeks.

Yup. I'd betray my country for yours anyday, bub.

what? What is wup-wup?

Success breeds jealousy hey yanks?

>I reckon

Typical lefty using his feels.

>working out
>neet

Pick one.

ye

woop woop

He's cute

Shitpost on Sup Forums, play some games and maybe jerk off.

Most birds here are fucked to be honest mate they are just like any other chicks - ignorantly liberal while knowing nothing about politics, pretty much just adult sized babies who might give you a decent root if you're lucky

Getting bored of anime and vidya, going to learn something today.

>nah m8, you just cant stand the banter, I dont even think you could comprehend what it is to do a maccas run to recover from a good pissup after some hard yakka, or what it is to have a technicolour yawn after a sly bulls-eye floater smothered in dead horse.
>Why I bet you fucking yanks havent even gone walkabout for some sly-grog after the 6 o'clock swill runs dry of the amber, let alone what it is to only pretend to give a shit about aerial ping pong while the ankle biters are around.

BTDT. When's smoko?

Go to gym, go to work for a couple of hours and have a half-day, come home and play overwatch into the wee hours of the night and tommorow, based Friday RDO

It's out near bumfuck

English?

>Australia
Not even once

>Straya NEET
Oi boy ya gonna hit up CentreLink later n' get fuckin' pissed or what, mate? We's gonna dingo roo with the blue scadoo so you can too, ya cunt.

Professional wobble board player?

Is that blake cottrell?

Tourist spotted

U wot m8, stop carrying on like a pork chop because I ain't to fuck spiders ya drongo. You cobbas always yakkin the true blue yarn as if you were doing doeys in ya commo whilst slaughtered from the slabba gold last night at the watering hole round the backa manaka like cunts fucked. Chucka u-ey to dodge the coppaz coz ya rego's carked it ands now useless as tits on a bull, not to mention you're a derro with trakkie dacks on and if it turns out really are waiting for a mate the coppaz not gonna have a bar of it.

Wot cunt?

Australians talk like English people did in 1800.

youtube.com/watch?v=SqQb05VNW7g

English talk like Pakistanis did in 1990

fairy bread looks pretty tasty tbqh

Oi said give us ya loighter, cunt.

Dont you like having fun whilst having a root cunt?

You're probably one of those boring cunts that likes to talk about his day while he passively fucks.
Or even worse patiently listen while she talks shit about hers.

Nothing wrong with a bit of A2M mate.

>can't spell cunt

He or the Book must be from Tasmania

I found out that they sell Tim Tams here. Double coated is the best.

Salted caramel is you maple faced cunt

i found out that youre my kid

>75116700
Get fucked cunt, salted caramel a shit. Even Red Velvet is better.

Abos are the intellectuals of Australasia.

How're you doing, Australia?

What's up, New Zealand?

Devilish :*)

>proving you're a retarded americuck

try harder to get my attention with your edginess

it was a rhetorical question/bait. you'd have picked it up if you didn't have to comprehension skills of a prepubescent schoolgirl. i don't even have steam kek

>underage
>"sunset rise"

>tfw living in a house of girls
>ask one of them to help me clean up yesterday because we had a person coming around to check out a vacant room
>she's like yeah yeah ill do it
>i start vacuuming house, takes me literally 5 minutes to vacuum the whole house
>clean whole kitchen, takes 5 minutes
>meanwhile she just sits there on her phone
>im like 'can you start helping me clean up now?'
>she blows up and is like 'im not gonna fucking help if you keep nagging me! i already cleaned up like 2 weeks ago i always do it'
>she literally does nothing
>gets heaps fucking pissed off just because i asked her to clean up
>hasnt talked to me in like 3 days

I've opened a can of worms here lads. Living with women is absolute hell.

>Implying Australian shitposters even sleep
Australians are the best posters here, they make it so the syrup niggers don't ruin this board even more

Bruce? Is that you?

Nah m8, that's darren, bruce is chucking a sickie

drink VB and get bit by a venomous animal? :-D

You deserve better, dude. Just give her the root 'n boot.

>keep your cockatoo cool

Sad he's a pedo now.

Ever heard of shitposting, coconut? If you don't learn to pick up on it soon you're going to be the play toy of Australia.

We're already awake dickhead it's 12 bongs in the arvo

Mate, Bruce is a fuckin' sick cunt, aye

She's not my girlfriend. Just some psycho cunt I'm unfortunately living with.

Girls are so fucked to live with, they literally only care about shit when it directly affects them

Hooray...
It's Sorry Day!

>implying im not shitposting now

you fucking dingo riding, didgeridoo jelqing anzac cookie

Well son, at least you're not putting your dick in crazy. Good on ya.
I hear ya, not to mention most of them are fucking slobs. Sharing a bathroom with a woman is fucking gross too.

As the God of Shitposting, I can confirm you are in fact NOT shitposting. You're just a triggered coconut fucker with a penchant for scamming shitskins with your overpriced water.

Is it time to glass ethnics?

The only Aussie who was ever worth two farts is Kevin Bloody Wilson, the rest of you yobbos can sod right off.

youtube.com/watch?v=iwBR0qwHZBA

Do us all a favor mate, and don't leave Didjabringabeeralong or wherever the fuck you're from.

Fuck no it isn't.

Nah, bruce is a bit of a dogger, I've seen him licked by your mate justin. Then again bruce was right proper munted then so I guess that dosen't say much.