New celeb thread

New celeb thread

first

Who thinks they have a bigger dick than me?

fuck off herman

Sage

Hello?

More

off by one

Hey!

want to see her get blacked

She's become quite the P2T!

:3

More of these two

Pretending 2 text?

best one yet

Pretending I still want to be alive!

WARNING
gay sex thread gay sex thread gay sex thread gay sex thread gay sex thread

99% of this thread is the same person

Had gotten a boner when I saw her appearance while at the theater

WARNING

... her?

you like the jew girls eh?

WARNING

WARNING

spermlord?

WARNING

WARNING

WARNING

Moar

WARNING

>WARNING
>gay sex thread gay sex thread gay sex thread gay sex thread gay sex thread
>99% of this thread is the same person
>____________
>you are in a gay sex thread that is made by the same perpetual faggot under the guise of a ‘celeb’ thread.

WARNING

TayTay... is that you?

he lives on Sup Forums in celeb threads its an open secret that everyone knows he has severe autism his name is herman (not even joking) when he has had brief clear days as he calls them he stated on here that he lives with his parents (he is like 60 something) and has split personalities and posts random celebs having circle jerking sessions etc even posts kid pics etc kenzi and G and jj and a few others....a janitor employed by the website called him out many times explaining to people that he basically samefags the entire thread talking to himself etc .... he thinks its just one guy and a big conspiracy against him etc ...cringy as fuck to watch....u usually can sot when he makes a thread when he posts a random celeb to start it off then posts a shity celeb ie taylor swift etc with a >best celeb nect to it then proceeds to samefag the thread etc ....

WARNING

he lives on Sup Forums in celeb threads its an open secret that everyone knows he has severe autism his name is herman (not even joking) when he has had brief clear days as he calls them he stated on here that he lives with his parents (he is like 60 something) and has split personalities and posts random celebs having circle jerking sessions etc even posts kid pics etc kenzi and G and jj and a few others....a janitor employed by the website called him out many times explaining to people that he basically samefags the entire thread talking to himself etc .... he thinks its just one guy and a big conspiracy against him etc ...cringy as fuck to watch....u usually can spot when he makes a thread when he posts a random celeb to start it off then posts a shity celeb ie taylor swift etc with a >best celeb next to it then proceeds to samefag the thread etc ....

>That moment that you realise that

>Marinafag =
>kenzifag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>pedofag
>g-fag
>elle
>jordyn jones
(plus underage celebs who he posts then samefags talking to himself saying how pure they are etc then replies to himself being "lewd" describing how he wants to fuck them then replying to himself again telling himself not to be lewd "she is an angel etc" then repeating the last few steps the entire thread)

aka herman the guy who lives with his parents in the united states

now thats what u call cringe...

just a head up to u guys its all the same guy...he samefags like a motherfucker using multiple devices

he is also a regular poster on Sup Forums and /mpl/ and starts most /trap/ threads

THE ENDLESS SHIT-TIDE OF "CELEB" THREADS
THE ENDLESS SHIT-TIDE OF IMMEDIATE EMMA/TAYLOR/WHOEVER "BEST CELEB!" SAMEFAG REPLIES
THE ENDLESS SHIT-TIDE OF ATHEISM THREADS
THE ENDLESS SHIT_TIDE OF I TOLD YOU FAGGOTS I WAS IN LINE TO INHERIT… UNCLE MOLESTED ME… SUE THREADS
THE ENDLESS SHIT-TIDE OF BANAL QUESTION THREADS
THE ENDLESS SHIT-TIDE OF UNDERAGE GIRL WITH SHITTY POINTLESS QUESTION THREADS
THE ENDLESS SHIT-TIDE OF POST YOUR 10/10 THREADS
THE ENDLESS SHIT-TIDE OF THINLY VEILED PEDO THREADS
THE ENDLESS SHIT-TIDE OF DERR DERR YOU HAVE 10 SECONDS TO… THREADS
THE ENDLESS SHIT-TIDE OF LE EVERYONE IS HERMAN/G HANNELIUS GUY/EVERYONE TRANSPARENT ATTEMPTS TO HIDE
THE ENDLESS SHIT-TIDE OF I THINK YOU NEED SOME AIR/GO OUTSIDE ATTEMPTS TO BE COOL
THE ENDLESS SHIT-TIDE OF WHO IS THIS SAMEFAG REPLIES
THE ENDLESS SHIT-TIDE OF NO U!! SAMEFAG REPLIES
THE ENDLESS SHIT-TIDE OF POINT ME TO YOUR THREAD CANCER REPLIES
THE ENDLESS SHIT-TIDE OF MAYBE YOU SHOULD LEAVE THEN!!!one11! FUCKWIT REPLIES
THE ENDLESS SHIT-TIDE OF OBVIOUS SAMEFAG THREADS WHERE OP NEVER APPEARS AGAIN BUT FITS ANY OR ALL OF THE ABOVE PATTERNS
THE ENDLESS SHIT-TIDE OF DENIAL EVEN THOUGH ITS OBVIOUS TO ANYONE WITH TWO FUCKING BRAIN CELLS TO RUB TOGETHER
THE ENDLESS SHIT-TIDE OF AUTIMSAL SUMMER OF b THAT KEEPS FUCKING REPLYING
THE ENDLESS, TIRED LE WELCOME TO LE b xDDDDDD REPLIES

fuck off g hannelius guy aka Herman

wew

Yes it is :3

You want me to believe this without evidence?

same

>

You BEAUTIFUL TayTay, and I love you so much! :3

wew

Tay Tay has nice Ta Tas

>That moment that you realise that

>Marinafag =
>kenzifag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>pedofag
>g-fag
aka herman the guy who lives with his parents in the united states

now thats what u call cringe...

just a head up to u guys its all the same guy...he samefags like a motherfucker using multiple devices

he is also a regular poster on Sup Forums and /mpl/ and starts most /trap/ threads

Slavic beauty.

kill you are self

Good thing I didn't watch all of Vampire Diaries before I found out she got BLACKED.

Thank you so much!

>
Yeeeeeessssss

Go to bed Herman nobody wants to here about your life

WARNING

The fact you watched The Vampire Diaries at all suggests you're not interested in her or any other girl so what does it matter?

Rare G

would watch

remember when you used to REEEEE about this, get banned, then post CP? Pepperidge farm remembers

WARNING

the world needs more michelle traptenberg pics

WARNING

Who's this
Moat

Holy shit I get it now.

THIS guy is actually the same fag that comes into Celeb threads and argues with HIMSELF about samefags in celeb threads.

What A Faggot.

>I didn't watch all of Vampire Diaries
>watched a big portion of Vampire Diaries
kek

WARNING

WARNING

Newfag just sage and be gone

Madison Beer.

Th-that's your own waifu's show you're dissing!

WARNING

WARNING

>Newfag just sage and be gone

>implying

It was someone else sabotaging my threads.

WARNING

0_0

not it wasn't. it was fucking fantastic when that particular mod used to ban you on sight

Checked.
Fuck off faggot

lol

h3nlo l4ds

>