What does it mean when a girl sends you this

what does it mean when a girl sends you this

she wants attention from someone guaranteed to give it to her

She wants a dick pic

This. Don't just send her any dick pic though, be creative. Draw a smiley face on your dong with sharpie or something.

She sent that to you and every other male in her contact list.
Don't think you're special

Showing off body, she wants the D.

This is why you need to be creative. She's already getting dozens of dick pics, so make sure yours stands out.

What else has she sent you? Is she single married?

Tell her you're on a date, but you'll call her later. Then tell her you canceled the date because she's cuter.

Ask her to go to a movie with you.

Threaten to murder her.

tell her to lose some weight and pluck her eyebrows, then give me a call

Send her a pic of a big meaty deuce in the toilet. Then tell her "as you can plainly see, I can take a nigger dick any time.

This. It means she wants you to kill her.

Say "You're gonna need to try harder if you want a picture of me in my swimsuit".

It might be too forward to send a dick pick right now. Dick pick only if she sends nudes first.

First initial M in FL?

why is she buying a new bikini in fucking november?

She wants your attention. This photo says "how you play your cards with this one determines if your going to get laid or not". Give her some of the attention she's hunting for but not all of it so she continues to work for it harder and harder until the balls in your court. The perfect reply is the thumbs up emoji. Be bold

You have any more of her?

she wants you to get a bath

>The perfect reply is the thumbs up emoji. Be bold

What the fuck happened to my world. I'm done, fuck you people, rot in hell.

It means shes underage and so are you faggot

MODS

she got a new bathing suit. how can you be this big of a fucking sperglord to screenshot this

Send this

Funny how the least responded to, first answer, is probably the correct one.

Just say "Send nudes or fuck off".

Well shes not creeped out enough to not send you a picture. Shes also feeling cute and confident, wants to talk and get a little validation. I guess it just means talk to me, guve me a reaction. When a girl likes you, its much more obvious than this.

Stop looking at her sc story OP that wasnt only for you

╚╬╗

▓▓ ╔
▓╚╬╗
▓▓ ╝

▼▼

▼▼