I see plenty of failed abortions on this board talking shit about Australia

I see plenty of failed abortions on this board talking shit about Australia.

But how many of you have ever actually been to Australia? Or spoken with an Australian in real life?

An Australian left wing leb commie abbo-loving professor multiculturalist was teaching a class on Mohammed Abderrahman, known Terrorist.

"Before the class begins, you must get on your knees and worship Mo and accept that he was the most highly evolved being the world has ever known, even greater than Steve the Irwin!"

At this moment, a brave, blue aussie, solidaric pro-white Australia policy TV presenter called Paul Henry who served more than 1500 hours on breakfast TV and fully understood the necessity of VPL for breakfast and fully supported all decisions made by the Australian cricket board stood up and held up a glass bottle.

"What's in this bottle, ya big gallah?"

The arrogant drongo smirked quite poofily and smugly replied "That is a bottle of Victoria Pale Ale, you bloody wombat".

"Wrong. This is the national drink of all Australians, and if towel heads are aussies, then why can't they drink it?

The professor was visibly shaken, and dropped his chalk and his copy of the Qu'ran. He stormed out of the room crying those Melbourne anti-aussie tears.

The students applauded and all went out to get pissed and go surfing that day. A Kookabura named "Mick Dundee" entered the room and threw a shrimp on the barbie.

The professor lost his tenure and was fired the next day. He was killed by an abbo who has been huffing fumes all day and no one even liked him enough to call him a cunt at his funeral.

Fuckin' drongo.

American suburbs are better than Australians and it entirely comes down to foliage and grass

If I could do 1 thing to improve Australia it would honestly be to build desalination plants to provide a sustainable water source, give every house new high quality grass and force them to water their grass every day with the free water from the desal plant

Also I'd plant an absolute fuckton of Oaks, Jacaranda's, Alders and Pines because there is a serious lack of trees in a lot of Australian suburbs and those trees are the most aesthetic.

>desal
Literally why? We have one on the Gold Coast that cost the taxpayer over a billion dollars, and it just sits there never being used. It also costs multiple millions to operate even when it's not being used, and the rusting makes them a bitch to maintain, too.

Because It's too dry to rely just on rainwater, and even if an area does receive rain water alto, like Brisbane, there's nothing to say there won't be a drought that lasts several years.

And draining water from aquifers for anything other than farming is an awful idea

I love you guys. I'd move to your country if Hillary wins, honestly..

But if Trump wins, I'll stay here

STFU failed abortions.

Australia is pretty pozzed. They're all addicted to the liquid jew.

My uncle is an australian I've been there once to visit him, he gave me my first VB when I was just 2 years old. There's a picture of me in my speedo checking out some Sheila on Bondi beach.

Australians all let us rejoice
For we are young and free
We've golden soil and wealth for toil
Our home is girt by sea
Our land abounds in natures gift
Of beauties rich and rare
Let every stage of history's page
Advance Australia fair
In joyful strains than let us sing
Advance Australia fair

The anthem needs changing because Marxists use it to justify multiculturalism and open borders

I like Australia

Instead of getting rid of the anthem get rid of the people who don't support Australia.

>island on other side of the planet
>population rank 52

Australia means fucking nothing to me. You are an insignificant island of rednecks on the corner of the world. Good scenery and nature though - I give you a 4/10

Lived there several years mate. What do you want to know?

So am I.

We have alot in common.

STRAYA STRAYA STRAYA

The land itself is god tier

The people are lefty faggots

Not all of us are cucked, just mainly the inner city hipster-cucks. Unfortunately they are the ones constantly on the internet most of the time while the rest of us go outside and be men

No, not all, but the majority that run the place in regards to legislation

As you say, they do stick to the cities, which is a plus

Rural Oz and metro Oz may as well be two different countries

This. If your only interaction with Australians is through plebbit, then of course we all seem like lefty faggots.

Long live the Aussie battler
The true face of the land

I had a great-great uncle who was Australian.
Officially he had no descendants because his wife never bore children but based on accounts of him from my late grandparents and family journals, I think there's a good chance his bloodline lives on in orphans abandoned on Church steps.

That explains why the Aussie I just spoke to said his second favorite country was cucknada

(OP)
I was always under the assumption that people in general on here probably knew that Australia was actually a really fucking amazing and predominantly white country. The shitposting about Australia is just a joke, just like how all that Australia does is post shitposts.