I’m broke as hell but i still wanna get fucked up but i don’t wanna start doing heroin or some shit like that

i’m broke as hell but i still wanna get fucked up but i don’t wanna start doing heroin or some shit like that

> itt cheap highs

Other urls found in this thread:

psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Dextromethorphan
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nutmeg

Oxygen deprivation.

delsym cough syrup

>dxm
gets a terrible stigma, but i think its unwarranted

Get prescribed xanax or some other stuff psych meds are some strong shit

One tab of lucy in the sky. Solid 12 hours of fuckery

fuck off, that was my idea

I hear kids these days like triple c and k2

Duck tape a hose from your exhaust pipe and put it in your car window then leave your car on and fall asleep. Best cheap high ever

Compressed air computer cleaner

Jenkem

Get 10oz of this shit, dump it all into an empty 2 liter bottle then fill it 3/4 of the way with water then shake the shit out of it. Let it sit for a couple hours until all the good stuff floats to the bottom then carefull gut it. Drink the slush from the bottom then get rdy for a mindfuck. This method makes it cleaner and less corn syruppy. I met monsters user

dont do triple cs. get pure dxm, ccc have additives

In Argentina the gram of nice cocaine are 30 bucks.

Computer duster is super underrated, the euphoria is on par with IV heroin accompanied with intense visuals auditory hallucinations and complete dissociation and also out of body experiences if you do enough of it

Stories? I'm genuinely curious as to what this does to a person

If you are strong willed and can do a drug without thinking you need it to function every day, you can do heroin. Take it from a guy who does it three times a week. Just buy a bundle, spread it out over the course of a week and never shoot it. Imo its the best high out there and ive done every drug/pill besides smoke crack. Talkin about dope makes me wanna go find some

Drink half a bottle of Robitussin extra strength then wait.

Have you tried codeine alone or in combination with other downers/uppers?
I've tried heroin and if done correctly it's even better than your 5% purity bullshit that comes from niggers assholes and mixed with talc so you get busted veins or talcosis if you smoke or snort it

If you can spread out a g over 3 days, you're not doing it right.

Makes you dumb af and can kill

not the last guy, but here's a link to learn about dxm
psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Dextromethorphan
i have lots of stories with this substance, too many to talk about. really surreal stuff

It doesn't make you dumb it's basically pure oxygen mixed with nitrates and other stuff

get fuckin drunk burnetts is cheap as hell

Robitussin

thats a step in the right direction. even that has additives you dont want.

>Air Duster
>Cough Syrup

cough syurp so ez , ends the night too , next morning, yawn for the day shivers everything

Used to not have anything in it, bad idea to fuck with these days. Buy stacker pills and cheap 40s until you have money or go the fuck outside and find a way to make some. Buy yeast and sugar.

Nah cause its actual opiates, not this fentanyl bullshit. Fentanyl doesnt do anything for me ive been given it in hospitals before and it did absolutely nothing, they had to give me ketamine and they kept saying i was a junkie basically but they checked my arms and feet for track marks but like i said i hate getting a shot i couldnt shoot even if i wanted to i think its disgusting. So i can do a bag and drink a beer and be fuckin wrecked for a few hours

this

Ive tried codeine yea but idk i wasnt a fan it just made me feel drunk and if thats the case ill just get drunk because its wayyyyy cheaper. I think that lean shit is blown out of proportion due to all the dindus that rap about doin it

I've also tried fent, it's like an uneuphoric and dangerous form of H, all it did was make me itch and nod hard without any actual pleasure and little to no visuals

You can still fuck with it, depends on your location.
I bulk buy it where I am, no additives.

I feel you OP. Not only am I broke as fuck but I live almost in the middle of nowhere without my own car.

When I do have money I can spend online I always order some Poppy Seeds and make some PST (Poppy Seed Tea)
It's basically morphine tea with a bunch of other alkaloids that extend the high which can end up lasting around 12 hours with afterglow.
I'm too broke to even afford a bag of seeds right now though.
For someone with no tolerance a 4lb bag of seeds can last you weeks even if your dosing daily. 4lb costs about 45 bucks. I use to buy 2lb bags for around 20 bucks but they stopped stocking those on my preferred site.

It's a fucking blessing if you live somewhere you have absolutely no dealers or even a store close enough to walk up to and buy beer or OTC shit like DXM.

Not lean but codeine phosphate that comes from pain meds, it's like 5 dollars for 600mg and 600mg is super euphoric and trippy and you can eve feel a little rush if you do it on an empty stomach and your body can metabolize it fast

Yup its trash bro. My buddy has some black tar right now now that i think about it. Should grab some weed and some of that and get lit but sadly im broke. Oh well not like i need it i just want it. I could try going to the hospital and get pain pills because of a motorcycle accident fucking my shoulder up bad but i just know how hard it is to get pills out of them that its not even worth it

Salvia

Wished I could get my hands on some RC fentanyl. Dunno where to get it

Lean is blown out of proportion and hyped up by stupid fuckboy internet rappers. Poppy tea feels better, lasts at least twice as long, and is at least 10 times cheaper.

You can pay 60 bucks for literally ONE DOSE of lean or 60 bucks of some poppy seeds and have enough to last you around a month, and thats if your a fiend like me and dose daily or multiple times a day.

How does one make poppy seed tea? Inb4 look it up cause im too lazy and im on mobile. Just break up the seeds and boil?

Poppy tea is like a dream to me, where can I buy poppy pods? Please don't say darknet because that is bullshit

Dude they sell them at home depot and shit im almost positive. Its legal to grow the flower its turning it into drugs thats illegal

Triple C's only ever gave lots of pressure behind the eyes.

I live in Europe so I've never seen a home depot or a poppy pod in my life, I thought that you need a hookup if you want to get poppy pods and is almost as hard as finding a hookup for real opium

All you have to do is pour like 1/4th of a pound of the seeds into a container, add enough water for their to be a slight layer of the seeds floating on top, cap the container, shake it up as hard and fast as you can for 2 to 5 minutes and then strain the liquid.
What your left with is all the opium latex you knocked off the seeds in the water.

>Poppy tea is like a dream to me, where can I buy poppy pods?
It's harder to find good sites for poppy pods, and i've personally never ordered pods, only seeds. You don't need to go to the darkweb or anything like that to find pods, but they aren't really branded or sold as cooking ingredients like the seeds are. I've only ever bought seeds. You want the New England Seeds, seeds from places like spain or australia are usually inactive or very weak.

I'd like to know to. I've tried before and it didn't work I don't think.

I'm on 100mg of methadone now and not really happy with any high from it

I pour the seeds into a bottle, add water and lemon juice (for potency and because it tastes like ass) and shake for 2-3 minutes. Then poke holes in the lid to strain the mixture.

One of my favorite drugs and easy to make - would recommend

Oh damn, well shit i know they sell seeds on amazon but idk how good they will be

Seems pretty easy. Gonna have to try this. You put anything else in to make it not taste as bad. Im gonna look into different ways to make it later down the road. Got any sites to use to buy bulk poppy seeds?

Huff gasoline

Sniff lighter fluid

But I thought poppy seeds don't contain any morphine/codeine and are dangerous because thebaine will cause seizures at high enough doses

Got a good site to buy bulk poppy seeds off of that wont be weak like store bought ones?

Idk how you people get high from it, all it did for me was cause a massive headache

Nothing in particular right now. The market has been going a little crazy with price increases and shortages. You can check on 420chan for the latest PST news but really if you just stick with unwashed UK or Tasmanian seeds you should be good.

The morph and codeine aren't present in the seeds themselves, it's on the outside of the sides. During harvesting a bunch of opiate dust gets all over the seeds basically. I never looked into thebaine before but I've never had a seizure from the tea.

Air horn gas nigga best high just ware ear plugs

its really quite lovely. if you take enough it is a strong psychadelic. You will see shit the walls will move etc. i like to take about 250 to 300 mg tho. at this dose it is close to a light mdma high. kinda buzzy whoosh feeling. not quite as euphoric but music sounds great.

>One tab of lucy in the sky
such a faggot