David Icke Calls the Royal Family Shapeshifting Lizards on the BBC

the absolute madman
youtube.com/watch?v=GlAjeTunopo

He's been doing it for 25 years, who cares?

>David Icke calling people reptilians

Why is this news op?

Can he prove this? Even just with a sliver of evidence?

>That fat fucking Jew and Jew girl acting like conspiracies aren't real
Not really surprised

his new stance is that there's quantum fields of perception or something, and nothing is really real except what you are programmed to experience through your senses, and the lizards are on a different frequency of light or some shit our normal vision cant pick up, and they use propaganda and technology to hide themselves like a cloaking device. It's madly entertaining, but completely batshit and no evidence obviously.

Also he goes on about the lizards cross-breeding with certain bloodlines since Egyptian times to create half-lizard underlings who get to rule over men and are near the top of the pyramid. It all works because there is so psychic telekinetic bond between them all and as they maneuver certain people into positions of power, they reveal themselves slowly as saviors or angels or demons or whatever tickles the fancy of the person who is about to be converted and then promise them power and immortality for total obedience.

Hucksters like him have always made a healthy living from the crowd. Today's crowd needs a good story about why they are still relatively poor despite being incredibly educated and given all the opportunities to succeed in life, instead of accepting some bitter truths about lacking ambition and work ethic, a mumbo jumbo global conspiracy by aliens to rule humanity has a certain appeal to it. Shifts the blame, gives you something to fight without actually having to risk anything or fight, and let's you feel superior to the media and politicians and businessmen who are desperately trying to do their own jobs while the majority of the population does the busy work before the robots replace them.

I know the truth. Who wants to know?

Me.

Truth me bro, i nees some truths because i have diariahaz of the buttz.

Sitting here on the pooper when i could be comfy in the other room.

Truths pls.

Hello there friends! I am from canada

A leaf.. Le die.

If you have come to shill this thread.

Everytime i see a leaf, the shilling begins.

Still can't believe this guy makes millions by charging people to hear him talk about everything being controlled by reptilian invaders.

I had a thought once that if you interpreted what he says as not literal, as in the elites are so far removed from normal human society that they might as well be reptilian shapeshifting overlords, it makes a bit of sense.
The life of a Rothschild or royalty is filled with such luxury and is so different they have to "shapeshift" and put on a different persona or masque in public. The entire thing about them scratching their heads or whatever to control the shape shifting device is just an unconscious nervous twitch from a class of people so unaccustomed to socializing with plebs it's almost universally common.

Suck my dick with your faggy meme bullshit you little neice molesting pony faggot. ..eat aids and die in a bush shit mark

enjoy your poopy pants burger friend

The world is so random and bad that the so called immutable laws of physics are overruled by it. You should see some of the views of these people's eyes we get now on youtube. It's not the old style ones with the buffer errors

This is the only truth.

The main stream media conditions people to instantly "turn off" their brains when they hear the word conspiracy theory.

You notice how the prime the audience by repeating it a few times before letting him even speak at all?

The only reason he is on is because they are desperate about the referendum and they want to discredit the people who support an exit vote.

The whole discussion is setup in a way so that david icke is already in a losing position before any words are even spoken, notice the two voices sitting across from him that both oppose his point of view and are designed to try and seem like the normal sensible people when really the whole purpose of their rejection is to demonstrate a reflection of the self identity of the viewers.

Notice how in the beginning david icke is making great points about the word conspiracy and trying to re-awaken the viewers after they are primed by hearing conspiracy theory a bunch of times? Notice how the host instantly jumps to reptilians and then reinforces shock of doubts about 9/11 by trying to lump it in subconsciously as wacky as the reptilian claim by repeating it?

Yea this is just simple classic BBC brainwashing propaganda to make people associate conspiracy theory with a vote for British exit from EU, and if they are doing this, they must be desperate and pulling out all the stops to try and shape the narrative so people do not screw up their plans by voting to get out of the EU block.

He hadn't blabbered on about the reptilian element of his theories for a long time now, and seemed to have distanced himself from that aspect if anything.

His book sales must be stagnating.

but they are though.

I love David Icke

Well, as long as he doesn't insult muslims he is free to say what he wants.

She's Cardassian?

What is his opinion on Trump?

I think Icke is pivoting a bit more to the possession explanation, though he does build on this with his interpretation of quantum fields, etc. I don't exactly agree with it, however I do believe he is more correct by the spirit of his commentary than perhaps its letter. Prior to the so-called age of Enlightenment, the concepts of possession, creatures/entities somewhere between us and the Divine, and the realism of universals (thus the spiritual realm) were standard in virtually all cultures. We had Christendom and thus the best understanding of these mysteries.

David Icke seems to be after hidden truth, so huckster is an unfair title. It is more a testament to being strong willing and diligent in pursuing something.

>tfw i wowed my exgf by talking about david icke and shapeshifters

Now get ready for this:
Why are there no philosophers on TV discussions?

Because these media people act like shapeshifting lizards selling their snake skin to the pleb.

Isn't that the real point all these conspiracy Dykes and Dukes are on about?

Oh.. The man who also said he was Jesus Christ on the tele also said this about the royal senpai? No way.

I mean can you really blame an Alex Jones for selling shit in these times?

I don't think so

>pic related pisshit with some orange juice

with every fart you're getting closer to the truth

Zionists dindu nuffin

Birds love tobacco and cigarette filters. They make good insect repellants for their nests

The woman at 5 minutes says the world is and always will be a chaotic mess how does she explain living under a monarchy?

David Icke is a reptilian trying to peddle nonsensical conspiracy theories to gullible goyim too stupid to find out the real truth.

mfw these bowel movements are actually a conspiracy to take a fat dump in da club