Sandy Hook False Flag

Sandy was a false flag operation by the ZOG of the US.

>Amazon tried to ban "Nobody Died at Sandy Hook"
>Victoria Soto memorial
>United Way Charity
>Arlington Red Devils
>John Trentacosta
>New families suddenly moving into the area before the "shooting"
>State Troopers positioned BEFORE the shooting
>Zionist media kept changing the story "as it unfolded"
>Conflicting witness accounts
>No pictures of the dead bodies on a campus with 600+ children and faculty members
>No social security numbers of the students who were supposedly were ever released
>No report of actual shots fired
>No FBI report
>Photoshopped images
>Timelines do not match
>An active shorter drilled was planned at the same time as the "shooting"
>The school was still shutdown and being used as a storage facility
>Sandy Hook was immediately demolished after the "shooting"
>No death certificates were ever released
>unmarked government vehicles were seen before the "shooting"
>"memorial Christmas trees" were already stationed outside the firestation before the "shooting"
>"Victims" family members were paid actors

Sandy Hoax was part of the USZOG one of many false flags conspired to take away pur first amendment rights.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wEfn065PkCQ
youtube.com/watch?v=IxTafqejV6k
youtube.com/watch?v=RygOWYQEcXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=tuAXVIoOLoE
youtube.com/watch?v=zAY69grYgZ0
youtube.com/watch?v=tzRZfPnBvXA
youtube.com/watch?v=yxTddHIpXv4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunblane_massacre
youtube.com/watch?v=6n_xCI-peq0
youtube.com/watch?v=nJJpgICuqh4
youtube.com/watch?v=E1vlXGxRlGk
youtube.com/channel/UCUn0z_ZbA1se1QIwWWQvnjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hfU5-ZobHy4
youtube.com/watch?v=E_VghNVW4Qk
youtube.com/watch?v=uN_J-cPGTr8
activistpost.com/2015/12/33-unanswered-questions-on-sandy-hooks-3rd-anniversary.html
liveleak.com/view?i=00e_1453223811
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I knew Victoria Soto personally. Not that close, but I've met her multiple times.
I am VERY close with her mother, though. She cries about it all the time. So I haven't really known Vic Soto well, but I know her mother very well.

t. Connecticut cunt

wew I almost agreed with you but
>pur first amendment rights
Sorry user, but if you can't spell you're wrong.

But on a serious note, you have any citations? I wouldn't mind dropping some redpills.

It's a typo. Its second amendment rights.

Yep. There are lots of good videos on youtube about it. Especially this guy: youtube.com/watch?v=wEfn065PkCQ

I work with the parent of one of the kids. It's not a hoax.

I'm from CT.

One thing I don't get though, are people saying the school wasn't even operating at the time?

Wouldn't the locals be aware of this? I know if my local schools were abandoned I'd know, and I don't even have kids.

>t. Sandy Hoax shills

I was a teacher there, no hoax here boss

I can get behind all the other stuff proving this is fake. But this video man. It's the one. I have linked it to so many fucking people. And every time, it gets them doing their own research.

>hur durr shill
I am seriously, you baffoon. I'm not saying that Sandy Hook wasn't hoaxed in some form, but I know Victoria Sotos mom very well.

>I was a teacher there... Before 2009

I was the shooter and can confirm it happened

Agree. I mentioned it being a hoax a few weeks back to a mate and he just thought I was being autistic, so I linked him to this guy. He was pretty shocked and said "Holy fuck that's SO staged" and then committed to watching the 3hr doco about it.

I got really into this shy when it came out. Weren't there R.I.P pages already made for victims or donation pages made days before the "shooting" took place? I remeber that being a key piece of evidence back then.

I knew all the kids that got shot. I lived in the boiler room of the school. It was not a hoax. I ate dinner at all the dead children's houses every week, it is not a hoax. I play bridge with the parents of the dead kids, all of them, I assure you, it was not a hoax. I was the pallbearer for all the kids funerals, it was not a hoax. I also dug the graves by hand, for all the dead kids, it was not a hoax.

That's what you get when you're too cheap to get alec baldwin

>I know Victoria Soto's mom

No dead bodies
Crisis actors

I truely know her mother though...
Does her mother grieving over her daughter's death mean anything? I'm not sure how far you guys go, do you think that Victoria never actually died? Or that she died from other causes? Or what?

Tell them fuck you and your dead kid

It was more that there were entire organisations set up to collect charity within 24 hours, and to set up a non-profit, with paperwork and bank accounts and whatnot usually takes a lot longer. I don't think anything went live early.

didnt the school also supposedly get a state of the art defense system for just such a situation before that school year started? nothing adds up, very blatant

youtube.com/watch?v=IxTafqejV6k

This is a long video, and the quality varies throughout, but it's worth watching and I know you NEET fucks have time.

take great care.

Hmm I remember a guy talking about pages being published according to Google two days before the shooting. Some claimed it could be that Google was wrong about the dates though. Either way what you are saying and the pages showing as being created a few days early are still fucked up.

Sandy Hook is a sensitive subject for the normie folk. This shit was what introduced me to the rp.

Ohh shit you might be right actually, I remember something about that involving cache times/dates. I think it was in this video too

Pics or it didn't happen, cunt. And I very much doubt you would be on here, talking about this woman, if you truly knew her. You do know where you are, right?

I'm from CT, sandy hook was real guys, trust me

i live in sandy hook it actually happened i was there

Tell us about Lanza, he seemed like a pretty nice guy.

Fuck you, nigger. I live there! They named the town after my great great great grandfather, Sanford Hook. I've never seen you.

Do you think she is not a real woman or something...?
I don't get what is going on here. Just tell me what you think of the whole event, and what you believe is true and what isn't.

Also, anyone know what happened to this guy?

youtube.com/watch?v=RygOWYQEcXQ

HOPE THIS ALL DOESN'T COME CRASHING DOWN ON THEIR HEADS
youtube.com/watch?v=tuAXVIoOLoE
youtube.com/watch?v=zAY69grYgZ0

If you knew her so well, post a photo of her home, or a photo of you with her. Better yet, a photo of the burial. You got the gall to come here, and throw her name around... Posting a picture of her is hardly too much to ask someone of your questionable integrity.

Why dont you watch the linked youtube video in a post above, then tell us what you think. I am a total normie, but i have many questions after watching that video.

what the fuck does """""""t. """""""""" mean?

It's shorthand for the Finnish word for "yours truly" essentially.

You're not using excess quotation marks correctly. Jesus, you need to take the 101 course, newfag. Lurk Moar, plebbit scum.

youtube.com/watch?v=tzRZfPnBvXA
youtube.com/watch?v=yxTddHIpXv4

thanks m8 i appreciate it

wow what are the odds every time sandy hook thread comes up, there are people that knew victims personally. not saying it did or didnt happen, just saying

t. newfag

also this guy saying he lives in sandy hook. sandy hook isnt the city, its the name of the school....

No shit, Captain. Was it that, that threw you off, or the fact that he's posting from fucking Mother Russia?

I'm Robbie Parker's brother. It happened

I live in CT

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunblane_massacre

It worked in the UK. Why did you goys not fall for it?

Does Sup Forums think the Charleston shooting or San Bernardino were false flags? I remember that the day after sandy hook that above top secret and Sup Forums were loaded with threads on the inconsistencies the official stories but there was scarcely a thread attempting to debunk the official story of the Charleston shooting. I thought it was very odd how there wasn't much speculation

Tell Robbie he's a bad actor, and I'm glad his daughter is """"dead""""

Every time.

how come noone in the media openly talks about this?

First post, really? Was that satire?

Last thread was literally being attacked by shills. Posters talking for 15-20 posts about complete nonsense, saying people are dumb, not posting their evidence, trying to change the topic, etc.

It wasn't fake it was a Satanic ritual most the parents knew it would happen that's the reason most of them even had kids. Look up the town and it's history pure Satanic. Plus look at the company's in town.

Sandy hook is real guys, trust me. I raised one of the kids killed there for years. Taught him to walk, how to treat, and one day he was gone. Slain by a gun wielding mad man. Me and my wife lived in LA for a while but moved to New town so her son didn't have to grow up in the gang culture there. We were trying to escape violence but in the end we lost him.

>Her son

I see what you did there.

Hey I'm wondering how do you get work shitposting for the CIA? Can you hook me up plz?

Then post some evidence you role playing fag

i pet goat ii

youtube.com/watch?v=6n_xCI-peq0

>this entire thread

This is why no one takes you all seriously. The reason why I don't think it was a hoaxs is because there would be so many people involved, too many children even, to keep everyone's mouths shut. Plus how the hell can tge government not keep some of our biggest secrets, you know secret, yet we can somehow keep this under wraps

Idk how this is a discussion. It happened and you all need to get over it but it was a Capstone exercise.

Capstone exercises are an important part of the propaganda machine, well I guess this one time.

RAFF OUT ROUD
everybody get a load of this fucking dipshit!!!!
Great argument Mr. biggest ((you know secret))) how do they doo it?!?!?
youtube.com/watch?v=nJJpgICuqh4

youtube.com/watch?v=E1vlXGxRlGk

I just don't understand how some Sup Forumsirgin artist who couldn't even tie his own shoes without getting help from someone could suddenly operate a gun and have such a high kill ratio (only two people survived from him apparently)...

And then you gotta remember Columbine. We didn't get EVERY detail out of it like the basement tapes but there is enough evidence out there to this day of kids in shock and grief, security camera footage... Wasn't there a new security camera system installed in that school? The most I've really ever seen from the scene was some imgur album with some blood trails and broken glass. What?

*autist, not artist, fucking phone

>Operation Chaos

Man I forgot about that nigger. Great Jewtube channel.

>Does Sup Forums think the Charleston shooting or San Bernardino were false flags?

Both staged false flag events, boston 'bombing' also a staged hoax.

checked
gimmie some of yours
I also like
ILLUMINATI MATRIX

youtube.com/channel/UCUn0z_ZbA1se1QIwWWQvnjQ

>people don't troll threads

It's so annoying that such "skeptics" can't see obvious bait

This vid was the nail in the coffin for Sandy Hoax for me personally

Fuck all these retards here with their hoax bullshit. Is she at all suspicious that it was a false flag with multiple shooters, or does she buy the improbable official story?

I used to think so, but then I stopped caring when I realized that there are conspiracies about every terrorist attack or bad thing, to the point that in order to care you have to assume that were it not for these false flags the world would be 100% Bad Thing Free.
>History is a set of lies agreed upon

All of these had CRAZY occult kike symbolism all throughout. total psyOPS with numbers and strange symbols and colors encoded into the overall brainwashing scheme.

What I'm talking about is this

Most "conspiracy" theories are based on facts, so they're not actually theories.

>>No report of actual shots fired
not true i heard the 9/11 calls

>Zionist media kept changing the story "as it unfolded"

MEdia always changes because they dont know the info, at one time there was a terrorist attack and they reported a ambulance filled with bombs this was like a hour and it turned out nothing

>Sandy Hook was immediately demolished after the "shooting"

So did columbine after the shooting

>"memorial Christmas trees" were already stationed outside the firestation before the "shooting"

christmas tree at a firehouse how weird maybe they stockpiled them there to sell , it really could be anything

They are still theories, although correct and proven beyond a shadow of a doubt.
Thing is, all of the fucking brainwashing and programming has turned the normie population into fucking pod people. You break the conditioning a bit and they want to lock you up in the jailhouse with the niggers.

The town is Newtown, and sandy hook is the name of a section of the town. It is appropriate to say you live in sandy hook. I know because I live in the town that borders sandy hook. I also know the family of the principal of the school who was killed. As far as I know, she did die. Whether or not there's some conspiracy or crisis actors were used to make it worse, I don't know. But something did happen that day and people did die. That's just a fact.

Better than you'd think because the same people who saw the thread on Sup Forums before are still here, reading this threads on Sup Forums - it isn't a random sample of the 7 billion people on Earth.

I don't know if the proof is real or not but I do know the government has a means, a motive, and all the opportunities it needs. Even if the evidence that Sandy Hook didn't happen was fake, Vietnam wasn't fake, MKUltra wasn't fake, the Clintons aren't fake, the NSA isn't fake, ect.

We already have every reason to detest our government and bringing those in charge out of power completely and repairing the system should be the highest priority over every problem.
Until that happens we will never have a free nation ever again.

Here's one=

Peekay truth

Funny as hell Australian dude.

I am from the area as well. This whole hoax thing is to shut down any dissemination of the fact this was a false flag with multiple shooters.

not gonna lie one of the reasons I'm voting for Trump is because he will reveal all this shit

youtube.com/watch?v=hfU5-ZobHy4

>No report of actual shots fired

911 calls

Trump is owned by jews. He'll never reveal the truth.

Ask your boss if he's hiring I'm looking for a job.

Again, all of these false flags have psyOP symbolism and brainwashing built in. It is what makes it obvious when certain numbers and names pop up.
Hello dutchman. Want to know the Truth?
Present your retort for the following:
1. Why was a Facebook webpage for the alleged dead teacher Victoria Soto of Sandy Hook Elementary School posted before the event occurred?
2. Why was the United Way charity webpage for Sandy Hook posted before the event occurred?
3. How did the Arlington Red Devils website post the book on Talking With Children/Students About the Sandy Hook Elementary Shooting on 12/10/2012 (which was contained in the page url), 4 days before the event occurred? If this were some kind of technical glitch, then how did Google’s bots manage to record a cached page for 12/13/2012, still 1 day before the Sandy Hook shooting happened?
4. How did John Trentacosta (whose house was next to the Lanzas with a lot of activity occurring there at the time), who was CEO of the local Newton bank, start a victims’ fund on the same day so quickly after the event, after receiving in his words “countless requests” to do so? Is it just a coincidence that Trentacosta was also a member of a new council of the New York Federal Reserve, the Community Depository Institutions Advisory Council?
5. According to various researchers, why was the Newtown community seeded with new families in the years leading up to the event? Houses listed as sold for 0$ all around Xmas time.
6. According to Wolfgang Halbig, why were 16 state troopers pre-positioned 45-60 minutes before the alleged shooting? They gave him fake ass tapes without timestamps as well.
youtube.com/watch?v=E_VghNVW4Qk

youtube.com/watch?v=uN_J-cPGTr8
What about JFK?
What about Kubrick's Moon Landings?
What about 911 WTC destruction of 3 buildings and ritual sacrifice? ae911truth.org

Totally agree. People need to understand the difference between a completely staged false flag, conspiracies that hide the true story, and actual events that happened just as reported but used by the government to push an agenda.

thanks user
Really these fucking guys clearly lay it out there.

activistpost.com/2015/12/33-unanswered-questions-on-sandy-hooks-3rd-anniversary.html
17. Why does the iconic image of the teacher leading kids out of school contain evidence of Photoshop doctoring and fakery?

sandy-hook-false-flag-hoax-iconic-image-fakedThe iconic image of Sandy Hook – the evacuation – shows numerous signs of fakery, from Photoshop doctoring to EXIF data.

18. Why does the Sandy Hook Timeline of Evacuation not match the video evidence from the trooper’s car stationed at the Sandy Hook Elementary School car park?

19. Why was there a big electronic sign erected at the entrance to the Sandy Hook Elementary school stating “EVERYONE MUST CHECK IN” if the event were real and not a drill?

20. Why was there an active shooter drill at around the same place and the same time as the Sandy Hook event? Every recent false flag since at least 9/11 has had this element.

21. Why are people walking around the Sandy Hook fire house in circles like a movie set? Why was there such a lack of urgency in the emergency personnel who were responding for many hours after 10am when people were still unaccounted for (e.g. nurse Sally Cox who claims she hid in a closet for 4 hours until 1:15pm)?

I'm Jewish and I hope he does

There were no shooters at all at Sandy Hoax. No shooters, no bodies, there is even no evidence of any kind that the Sandy Hoax school was even open at all. No photo images exist of the supposed "600 Students who had to escape the shooting"

Just one or two photos of a couple adults and about ten kids running around pretending to be serious about something.

And the so-called 'greiving parents" spent most of their time on camera laughing, smirking, vamping, and shilling for a lengthy list of well-rehearsed gun control schemes.

>Multiple shooters
SHOOTING WHO???
Wouldn't it more obviously have been a drill???
28. How does one explain the highly strange behavior of Wayne Carver, the chief medical examiner and coroner? Why did Carver say that “You can control a situation depending on your photographer, and I have very good photographers”? Why did Carver say that “I hope the people of Newtown don’t have it crash on their heads later”?

29. Why did Lieutenant Paul Vance threaten to prosecute as a crime anyone who reported information that contradicted the official narrative?

30. Why did the Connecticut Governor Dannel Malloy say that “The Lieutenant Governor and I have been spoken to in an attempt that we might be prepared for something like this playing itself out in our state”?

No clue if those happened or were perpetuated by the government, but I do know what was and it's well more than enough.
I believe the government orchestrated JFK's assassination, the motive being to keep us in Vietnam long enough to do whatever they were trying to do. I have no hard proof of that though.
I don't think the moon landings were faked but I believe we're being denied further space travel because they don't wish to advance us further until our minds are easier to mold into what they want, otherwise some of us may escape.
I believe our government was aware 9/11 happened and even orchestrated portions of the attack, but again I have no hard evidence of it and I believe even if it wasn't orchestrated or known by our government we were still wrong to attack an unrelated country for unrelated reasons and use it as an excuse to turn the country into the shithole it's becoming.

There's hard proof of the other stuff though, and it's enough.

websites have wrong dates sometimes, moron. so do documents that people type. there are more convincing issues to focus on.

Why is Sandy Hoax a meme? I guess it was a slow year?

For fuck's sake, the school is/was real.

I was at sandy hook myself when the shooting happened. (I was a 2 year old)
It was so bad, blood everywhere.
How dare you deny it.
[dontbanmeplsimnotreally6ysold]

So fucking retarded. Watch this video and remind me which side he is on.
liveleak.com/view?i=00e_1453223811
Jews do not equal KIKE pedophile elites.
So why Hitler's fascination with blue-eyed blonds known as the Aryans? Are the Aryans really Sum-Erians (Sumerians)? Strange that a black haired brown eyed person would want to restore or create a master race of blue-eyed blonds. In the Torah/Old Testament, the Judeans were considered the master race and they were commanded to keep their bloodline pure through incest. Judeans and Jews are two different things. Judeans are a bloodline, and you don't have to be Judean to practice the Jewish religion.

Explain the parking situation.