Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LWDVnWWmk8c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You mean which is the worst?

(you)

Yeezus>808s>LR>TLOP>CD>MBDTF>Grad

what is that

some gay metal shit?

Tonemenomicon because that one is the worst.

Fuck you, this bait is horrible.

swap mbdtf and tlop and maaaybe lr and 808s, and this is 100% correct

>He thinks MBDTF is good

i doubt that anyone ITT has listened to any of these albums more than once, let alone all the way through once

Lurk more newfag.

It's some gay hip hop shit that Scaruffi likes, so now all the plebs start liking it too.

t. brainlet who listens to Sup Forumscore

move 808s to last and u got it perfect desu

Hard to determinate, all of them is wildely more experimental.

So we agree Lex > Pho > Tax > Tone

right?

What are the best actual songs on these? I don't want to listen to 17 hours and 20 minutes of bandcamp instrumental hiphop just to find good tracks.

The only crazy good track I've found so far is K.

probably not even Scaruffi has bothered to listen to any of these more than once

Which album are you listening to?

Only listened to the first album entirely but A, G, P are probably my favorite off of that

I call these the autistic musical encyclopedia. One day i will listen to all of them.. maybe when i'll be 65 years old and done with life

Tone is the best. Then Lex>Tax>Phone

Phone is the worst.

Thats such a bad opinion

>plebs start liking it too
>plebs
>plural
>implying there isn't just one guy who shills it on every thread

So everyone in this thread is one person?

at the time of typing this up this thread has
>23 posters
>18 unique posters
>8 posts (including op) from people implying that they've listened to the albums
>5 posts from people who are implying that they're fans of this music
23 posts, 18 unique posters means that 5 of the posts could have been made by the same person
5 of the posts are implied to be from fans of the music

coincidence? I think not

posters
should say 23 replies sorry

you ever thought that those 5 posts were made by OP because he wanted to discuss the albums

Its not out yet, hes only on 808s

yes, i also think they were probably all the replies complimenting the album
have you not noticed how most of the threads that have been up today have had someone shilling these albums with the same pictures op used?

viral marketing is a thing but for something this obscure and insignificant it could just be a fan of the music

i'm sure it is, all I'm saying is that i'm pretty sure it's all one person
maybe shill was the wrong word

Where are you guys listening to the album? Shit is hard to find.

Bandcamp

Why is the first track on Tax so good?

Tax is currently free on Bandcamp and I found a link to Lex in the archive, don't know about the other two though.

youtube.com/watch?v=LWDVnWWmk8c

dude stfu there's something like 18 hours of music here so literally there is a lot to talk about and it's good too.

You mean the best one?

That would be the second.

What a fucking piece of shit.

You must be all arround triggered and envious that guys got recommend on those popular critic sources.

Nobody cares about your shitty opinion, Impossible Nothing is certain infinitely mor talented than you, shut the fuck up and let people appreaciate music.

Unoriginal and drags its ideas way too much for one of the dumbest conceptual gimmicks I have ever heard in music.

this desu
maybe at first the 4 hour gimmick was cool but even doing it a second time is retarded
really Weak and Disappointing

autism

>unoriginal

name one other album that is 4h 20mins long

Track by track breakdown or stfu

>viral

>implying i listened to the whole thing
i got like two hours into it and realized it was fucking stupid and most of it could be put into much shorter songs
nonetheless i understand doing it and it was a good way to pique interest, even if the album itself was pretty weak, but doing it a second time is just stupid and gimmicky
furthermore i think scaruffi wouldn't be praising it if every track was say, 5 minutes instead of 10

Probably some Bull Of Heaven album. Elseq is almost that long, too.

>why read a book when you can just read the synopsis?

>write a complete movie review on a movie you haven't watched entirely.

>Track by track breakdown or stfu
yeah so stfu nerd

>all these people missing the point

there's lots of albums that are about the same length, or even longer, but tell me of another instrumental hip-hop album that's the same length? One of the reasons it's special is because it's not sone drone/ambient collage, or programmed music, but rather one guy sampling, cutting and pasting to a ridiculous degree

Wait, there's a new one? I'll be back in 4 hours.

What does that have to do with originality?

Lo-fi hip hop beats described by its creator as "experimental" despite being lo-fi hip hop beats. There you go, that's every track.

i like the fact that you mention nothing about the music itself and its quality

ok man
never claimed to be an authority on this, i've listened to plenty of other shit and i just don't think this is a really stand-out piece of art from what i have listened to from it, the only thing it really has going for it is the 10 minute track 4 hour album length gimmick and those are my thoughts on it
guess you'll just have to learn to live with that my man

Literally you can't name one album tgat is 4hours 20mins long and this guy has 4 albums like this that are really good.

>probably
STFU

This is the most transparent shilling since WLFGRL.

this

Instrumental hip hop
Plunderphonics

First two albums are glitch hop-esque, last two pulled away from that. Taxemenomicon is the best album :)

>lo-fi
uh

You probably listen to dadrock or Swans. Gtfoh

ok IN

Impossible Nothing fans should be all over Swans, seeing how many of their albums are longer than average. That means they're like 2 times more original than most other bands!

thank you for posting this
this is incredible

Can you remember and cite the listings of specific tracks you thought were standout and would revisit?

yep, one of my all time favorites
under thunder is great too but it takes a bit of a different approach to the whole free improv/math rock thing

this is my opinion except swap cd and grad

Length doesn't make for originality, especially on albums which doesn't the amount of ideas to make that length of music interesting.

swap yeezus with graduation and you have yourself a solid list

wait what's the list for again?

Off top... D, P, Nn, Ss3, Ww3, Jj4

Hello neckbeards

Couldn't his later work be shortened? I understand if a first project is just a test of the waters, but keeping the length the same is a bit gimmicky. I enjoy it, but it goes on too long without adding much variation after ideas are presented.

Very underrated

The guys albums are free or a dollar. Gimmicks are for marketing and I think there is a method to the madness with this and all of the projects and tracks are chock filled with dense surprising and original variation. These albums are free and really really good and look at these people complaining about everything but the music.