Oc trades? Kik me daremeordie

Oc trades? Kik me daremeordie

Bump, looking for oc!

Bumperino

can't consider oc if you just took these off of Sup Forums, retard.

It's oc dipstick

Bump

lol kk, just cause you said that. this is your oc dipshit. gl scrapping Sup Forums for wins

/sh/xzrqzzatgo62f1d/AACkuUwaM2zdoJDX0MRoyl1la?dl=0

kek /thread, obv has no wins to trade. beggars gonna beg

Got more wins from her. Shrug

am also trading oc at Lotsaoc

yes i know. i got the extra ones in sept and posted on mega. when are you going to stop stealing shit from Sup Forums and claiming it as oc? lol

Post link? I think op is scamming me

op is definitely scamming you

its dropbox link, enjoy

as for the new ones, it's on vola and discord. op doesn't have shit lol

He's sending me pics not in the Dropbox though. How? Is there more

Link??

no op. no.

Many more
kik "Tastosis"
shes 19 in most

hot bitch

forgot pic kek

Op hasn't answered me on kik for 20 min just link me the vola

Diego armando really? Nice try faggot

vola and discord are invite only for people with legit oc to trade, i just came here to tell people op is a faggot and trying to claim other's stuff as oc

its almost like me saying "shes 19 in most" means that im not her you fucking moron

I've got oc wtf

What's the vola and discord code?

then you should have access to them, gl mate.

How can I join? I actually have oc but no way to know how to get in, didn't know they existed

it's a closed group of traders to avoid dumbshits like op. i'm not admin so i can't tell you how to get access or give access. i got in due to connections and not being a scammer?

Damn. Wish I had some lol, well thanks anyways

yeah, i had to prove my oc came from me, and got invited. so i guess unless you can somehow prove yours is oc from you, and not just stuff you ripped off the net, they won't give access to their stuff

But how can I even talk to them let alone prove my oc

traded with one of the admins luckily. was friendly, talked a bit. i sent him oc as courtesy and proof, he submitted my oc. got verified by rest of admins and voted to give me access. got access to exclusive wins and other verified traders who aren't bs

my way of proof was time stamping the room the girl was in, for example; nude girl in room, i time stamped said room

Oh wow. Is there ever like an open invite for this thing lol? I have plenty of oc but not like that, just from chicks over the years.

no open invite. like i said, you only get invite if you can prove your wins are oc as you claim. it's easy to prove oc. if you fucked the girl in your room and have the vid, you just have to time stamp your room.

I meant open invite as in invite to prove yourself lol. Cause it seems impossible to make contact with the admins

What's 'Lotsaoc"?

if you don't know what that is, you probably don't have anything to trade

no open invite. just trade, word gets around if you're legit or just bs

Gotcha.

ive got loads of OC to trade, but never heard of this, what is it?

guess you'll never know