Wow, are you really racist, user?

Wow, are you really racist, user?

No, just racist enough.

Yes.

Go ask Sup Forums this thread is much gayer than just racist. kys

Everyone is nu-racist.

Give me quads pls

faggot

No way, beautiful. I actually do visit a few websites that are full of fellow white men who are extremely racist, though. It makes me sick when I see it. I get so filled with rage that I wish I could just press a button and end all racism in the world. It would make it such a better place, wouldn't you agree?

>this is when she goes "shut up and kiss me"

*kisses her against the wall*

*feels pride that I'm not one of the lonely, hateful, racist white guys*

Wow, this pic gets funnier and funnier the more I look at it.

Fuck I just came.

Bothers me when I see racist black and or jewish people.

yep, wanna go on a date?

No,I dont mind Blacks, I Only Hate Niggers

dont wanna kill anyone but dont like being around non whites, and this anti white rhetoric is getting cray cray......keep demonizing us and we will become demons....the media and most pp, totally ignore reality....whites r so racist yet literally 85% of inter racial crime victims r white....whites r so racist yet within white countries they r out performed by east asians in every metric.....whites r so intolerant yet only white nations r sposed to 'diversity'....apparently white countries r just regional zones and anyone xan be German or French yet my white ass could never be 'chinese.

yup, just like everyone else

>this thread is much gayer than just racist. kys
Not counting your post, the entire thread up til that point was OP positing the question, and two responses, one of which was a yes, leaving a single answer of only slightly racist, to earn the entire thread the title of "much gayer than racist".

Come on user.

You don't think it's gay that only white people can be "racist" even though only 1.4% of white people back then had slaves?
Every race is racist fuck OP is a loser.

hot

Yes.

Not a nigger bitch