Countries Allow Leftists to Have Free Speech But Suppress Alt-Right Speech Through Proxies

>Milo and political violence

youtube.com/watch?v=DbfVtCucOOU

When Jews, Niggers and Communists are Leaders, they act like Jews and Niggers and Communists.

Surprise!

Whites are docile and peaceful even though we are getting murdered, raped, and bullied by niggers all over America.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FdNkLDCtb3A
youtube.com/watch?v=CWoO4HbLeXw
twitter.com/Nero/status/735510628987736064
youtube.com/watch?v=r5W_UEk2MOg
youtube.com/watch?v=Sum83jX1pY0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Those Hitler books

Is three threads not enough?

Based RAMZPAUL offers excellent perspective on the left trying to restrict free speech.

youtube.com/watch?v=FdNkLDCtb3A

Probably the most misunderstood man of the 20th Century.

Pic related may be the most misunderstood man of the 21st Century.
>or not

youtube.com/watch?v=CWoO4HbLeXw

Silly negro lady misunderstands the statistics she is citing.

>Milo
>Alt-Right
yeeeaaaah naaaahh

test

Wew

RAMZPAUL made a good point though.

Regardless of whether you like the guy or not, he had his freedom to speak taken away from him while the university allowed it to happen.

DePaul Apologized!

twitter.com/Nero/status/735510628987736064

Alt Right is about White Nationalism and Traditionalism. Milo is a kike faggot mudshark, not alt right

solution is really simple: hire big black, gay niggers to do the security. problem solved.

who made you the speaker for the alt-right?

I'm going by what the founder of the Alt Right, Richard B Spencer said.

Shittiest apology I have ever seen.

Why state whether or not you agree with the guy? Backhanded as fuck.

Also, he needs to get rid of the black agitator and the other BLM thugs. Off of campus, forever.

so in your mind the alt-right is some sort of secret monolithic club and not a term for a fragmented union of the manosphere on the internet?

I'm no catholic, but he's got a point.

Dear St. Paul,
Now that my vacation was interrupted by this piece of shit Milo situation I want to remind you that what the interrupters did was kind of wrong and people died for your freedoms but everything Milo stands for is wrong.

DePaul*

Isn't that a false dichotomy you are offering there?

Why does this faggot have a pony on his shelf?

THAT was your takeaway?

Fluttershy is there as a kind of fuck you to the assholes who called him a ponyfag several years ago -- I think that it why it is there.

Anyway, go deeper and listen to the man talk about how unfair things are when it comes to free speech.

Better than nothing, but still pitiful apology.

I have heard what he said a million times and I was checking out the shelves.
How do you know the name of the pony?

Well...uh...everyone knows the na-name of Fluttershy.

Don't they?

Fluttershy is a pretty based pony and that was a pretty based video but the fellow in it seems like an autismo. Should get a sharper haircut, glasses, and accent. Talks with his lips too much.

>Talks with his lips too much

What do you mean?

see

youtube.com/watch?v=r5W_UEk2MOg

It's really nasally too. He needs to enunciate from the back of his throat and not from his lips.

I don't really have a problem with his voice. Just seems like a voice.

I'm disappointed there aren't more.

javascript:quote('75120628');

youtube.com/watch?v=Sum83jX1pY0

lol faggot

Leave and never return

Looks like they're all doing well

>Mizzou gets shut down over verbal assault and shit swastika they can't find who did

>here there is physical assault on camera

The students should give the administration 48 hours to arrest that woman before they start demanding the president and head of security resign.