How can I ruin my ex gf's (26) new bf's (18) life?

How can I ruin my ex gf's (26) new bf's (18) life?

Other urls found in this thread:

hivernal.org/static/misc/dumped.en.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

by killing them both

by moving on. you fuckin beta.

this would do it OP

Well, you can ruin his life by encouraging the relationship with her.
You can ruin her life by... well, yeah. Killing her.

Other way around?

Have him fuck you in the ass and record it to give it go her ex

*to your gf

Kill yourself and leave a note putting the blame on them

I don't want her to blame herself.

Man up and forget this shit. Getting into a fistfight with him might be an appropriately masculine way to sort our differences, to voice your disdain, but still illegal, so don’t do that either. But thinking about ruining someone’s life from the background? That’s for pussies and sissies. (Also regardless of one’s stance on Christianity the quote “for all who draw the sword will die by the sword” is rather spot on. We should not perpetuate mob rule, because it has a well known tendency to bite back. Just ask Robespierre.)

I know a kid who did that his girl used him and he killed himself completely just to spite the girl. He was 17. If he didn't kill himself and just chilled a couple months he would be over it and would still be alive

>chilled a couple months

It's been over a year for me. I'm still not over it. But we were together almost a decade

It's not his fault she left you. It's yours.

Sounds like she is dating him to spite you. Just don't care about it and move on, an 18 year old with a 26 year old won't work down the road, if anything it'll fuck her up

Uhhh no. Actually. you don't know the situation. She fell out of love with me. That is not my fault.

Fuck off you psuedo-intellectual. You're on Sup Forums, your opinion is just as meaningless as all others. And your post became exceedingly vague and nebulous towards the end. Stay on topic, faggot.

Yeah. It probably won't work out. Fuck that piece of shit. I hope it fuckes him up more than anyrhig,.

i am replying to myself. But I drank 7 beers tonight. More than I've had, like, ever. Im really stressed out. Tomorrow would have been out 9 year anniversary.

/thread
Weak betas always think about revenge. Move on to new, better things.

Blow up her phone, blow up his phone.
Threaten to fuck him up.
Ask her if she misses sex with a man.
Get on 4 Chan and convince people to call her and ask about him cheating..
Convince people to call him about her.
If you really want them split, it's possible.
Unless they're meant to be, which is unlikely in these days and times

This

>Threaten to fuck him up.

I saw them in the grocery store, and I threw a tub of youguert at him

>If you really want them split, it's possible.

......Go on >_>

I mean shit, you could plant drugs on him, or better yet cp.
You could generate a rumor about him putting peanut butter in his nuts to have his dog lick it off..haha..see. Just think outside the box. How bad do yuou want her back?
Prove it!

You're right. But to be honest I don't want to ruin her life. I love her too much. She's clearly happy with this child shit cunt fucker. And she deserves happiness. I guess I should just... back off and give up :/

Yes it is. If you weren't such a beta faggot maybe she wouldn't have left

I am quite disappointed my friend.
It's honorable to want her to be happy.
But if it were my girl, it'd take a restraining order or physical harm to keep me from trying..
"That's how strong my love is "
-Otis Redding

Can't tell if this is bait or if op is actually that much of a beta

I almost beat him up but when they started dating, he was only 17.l I would have had assault against a a minor. Anyway I am across the country now,

Whether I am a beta or not, what is done is done, and it is out of my control. Not everything is so black and white, man.

Public service announcement, lushka16s
guide to getting dumped and taking it like a champ hivernal.org/static/misc/dumped.en.html