Anons, have you tried the Chig Mac? No? Probably because your local McDick's refuses

Anons, have you tried the Chig Mac? No? Probably because your local McDick's refuses.

We need a proper Chig Mac movement until the McD's higher ups give us what we want.

>We need a Chig Mac Movement

Other urls found in this thread:

mcdonalds.com/us/en-us/contact-us/general-inquiry-form.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

C H I G M A C
H
I
G
M
A
C

Do it!

bumping for potential

What is this shit, amateur hour? Step your game up to the McGangBang. Take that Chig Mac and throw a McDouble where that lonely bun is in the middle. You'll thank me later.

I'm in it to win this OP, for far too long has McDonald's led in it's tyrannical form of oppression.
We need a win for our god damn human rights!

>insulting the Chig Mac
>calling anything amateur
c'mon guy, we all love and appreciate the mcgangbang, but the fact that we've been depraved of a Chig Mac for this long is disgusting. the McGangbang will have it's place, however that place will be behing the Chig Mac.

No I have not had a chig Mac, but its ever-superiorly named McChub
Chig Mac? A barbarous attempt of a title, pah!

the oppressors have taken us for granted for far too long, we shall override their grossly all consuming system until we're given our Chig Mac.

Damn I love your' style. Viva La Chig Mac!

We actually had those. It was fine and all but nothing really special.

Freezer storage space is probably too small to supply the demand for this glorious creation.
>KikeDonald's

kek

If we want our movement to become a reality, we have to shove it down their McThroats. Spam the General Inquiry page with requests for the Chig Mac: mcdonalds.com/us/en-us/contact-us/general-inquiry-form.html

>DEMAND THE POWER BE GIVEN BACK TO US

>The Start of a revolution

Is there something else we need to get this movement on fire, brehs?

put me in the screencap bois, this is going to be revolutionary

Do it!

i wanna buy one for my wife im horny now

I'm horny too, you seem nice.

My local McD in Sköndal has this. It's gud.

Can't eat McDonkey's after I used to work there..
It's enough to smell the place from a distance and I start feeling sick.
>once you've seen the level of "hygiene" you never go back

Based Sköndal McDonald's

hot damn that looks tasty

green text it?

>Sköndal
Did not expect to see that here. Skarpnäck here.

>roaches and other insects
>moldy ice cream machines
>soda machines full of old, passed best before day soda
>rancid frying oil in the early morning before they heat it up, looks like something a dying dog would vomit up
>just smelling the place while everything was heating up, like a thousand rotting farts
>drop burger on the dirty floor?
>no problems, let's brush it off and fry it
>main cook, picking his nose
>new guy cleaning the toilets, goes back to loading fries without washing his hands
>and more and more

Same desu...
I've worked in 2 McRetards so far, never ever eating in one again.
>get free checks so I can eat for free
>uh thanks, gives them all to my least favorite friends

Jesus I worked at Sonic back in Highschool as a cook, and I went out of my way to run that play clean as hell. Changed oil in all the fryers every two days, always washed hands. Hell I even went as far as never touching raw frozen patties before grilling them to make sure salmonella wasn't spread.
WTF is McDonalds health standard? I went a bit of my way cause I give a shit, but damn that sounds like a nightmare.

>WTF is McDonalds health standard?
There isn't any. They love to tell you how important it is when you start working there. But do anyone give a shit? No. It's just full of people who has given up on life.

thats gross, I worked at McDs and it actually made me feel better about eating there, the worst that happened was timers got reflipped when managers werent watching

Just cause they give up is a shitty reason to give up on their customers. I guess it depends on how well their employees and management wanna run their business.

Kek so I'm not alone?
>be working MD in Jacksonville
>come in one early morning
>one the frying surface, looking like a king is a giant rat
>just sitting there
>it runs off
>rat turds all over the kitchen
>tell my the manager that we need to clean everything, he agrees
>realize they just brush the rat turds onto the floor and use a wet wipe to clean the tables
>oh dear god
>work throughout day feeling ill
>quit at the end of my shift

Nasty as fuck boi.
>Jacksonville
Hell yeah neighbor. Whatya doing bro?

Drunk as shit son. Got a handle of Jack, getting shitfaced.