Hey guys I just met up with this drug dealer. He offered me cocaine and I thought hmm...

Hey guys I just met up with this drug dealer. He offered me cocaine and I thought hmm... Might as well try the second most used drug after weed.

So I bought half a gram for $30.00

Is this real coke? How is the quality?

I read online coke is supposed to feel numb on your gums/tongue.

I did that and I don't know if it's a numb feeling... It's like a tingly feeling... Really weird to explain... This feeling on my gum/tongue lasted like 40 min.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W3q8Od5qJio
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sounds like coke to me, some stuff will hit you different and Ive heard of people mixing up numbness and tingling all the time. Don't worry too much, just have a friend on dial just on case anything gets funky. Stay safe.

Thanks bro... So it's my first time and I'm a bit scared to even try. All I did was weed... So what could I expect? How will I feel? How will the come down and come up feel? Any advice please... Can't believe I'm really holding coke now

Wtf? You already did coke and you had a tingling sensation. Dont bait me fgt

I didn't snort it. I just put it on my gums

The numbness/tingling is the lidocane that is used to cut the coke. If it lasted that long it is probably pretty heavily cut. Coke isnt some crazy drug. If you have ever done adderal it will basically feel like that with a lot more energy. Comedown is kind of harsh you will feel like shit for a few hours and wont be able to sleep. this is why people get addicted. they just do more coke rather than deal with the comedown. Rack up a line with your credit card about the width of a piece of pencil lead and rail it. Then just go play some video games or jack off or something. Have fun user. dont get addicted.

Thanks Bro. For the unable to sleep feeling... Can I smoke weed to help with that or I still wouldn't be able to sleel

Explain "feeling like shit for a few hours"

Also how to stop possible addiction?

Also how will video games and jacking off feel like? After I receive these answers I'm going to do a Line for the first time.

So I just make a line shape with a credit card and snort from beginning to end?

you will feel antsy. might get a headache. smoking weed definitely helps but you might not be able to sleep for a while anyway. the weed wont hit you as hard. you will just feel on one playing some shit man, you will feel like you are the best even if you are playing like shit. you can sustain and edge for hours on coke and bust a niiiiice nut. yeah you pretty much just pour out a little pile and make a line shape. Id keep it smallish for your first one, like the length of the credit card. After you know what it feels like you will know how much more you want. As far as not getting addicted its all mental. as long as you never say "Fuck this comedown sucks ill just do another line" you will be fine. If you catch yourself doing that just smoke some weeed instead. Dont do it in the morning or try to use it like coffee. You will be fine man. sorry for slow reply you caught me mid fap lmao.

It's not coke
It's not half a gram

How u know.

Lmao it cool my Bro. Thanks a lot for your advice my brother. I will try to make a line the size of a cc like you said and edge my way into a nice nut. I heard the high lasts for 15 min or 30 mins... So I'll time my nut before the high runs away

If you want to know my experience, keep the thread alive boys. I'm driving home right now and that's what I'm going to do it. In the maybe 20 minutes

Bread

Toasting in an epic

>when you hit the line, snort in real hard and good
>You'll be focused, but in an intense kind of way
>You will feel amped, like you want to do something, but the only things you want to do are activities that make you feel good, i.e. you're not going to want to do laundry and clean the bathroom (that's what adderall makes you do). Thats why vids are kinda okay (although I don't suggest coke and vids, it's a slipperly slope to a bum life, and honestly IMO that's a waste of blow), but socializing and talking to women is fantastic
>Your brain will make connections about things where you typically wouldn't make them
>If you smoke cigarettes, you will smoke like a chimney
>You will get this feeling in the back of your throat called the drips. I can't explain it but you will know when it comes.
>DO NOT suck your mucus back from your nose to spit a fat loogie, that loogie will have coke in it and if you spit it you waste it. Best to try and keep it where it is. Also don't blow your nose for the same reason
>DO NOT swallow the loogie if you happen to collect a lot. spit it out, it will give you stomach aches and in worse cases, stomach ulcers
>teeth may go numb

How is speed compared to coke?

if it burns its meth

Explain this loogie thing? So do I spit it or not?

Also I'm home guys... About to pop open this baby...

Keep the thread alive ffs

also to add
>having sex or jerking off, you will last a long fucking time
>weed sort of cancels it out, but not really. If you're trying to go to bed, it helps
>you will want to do more than 1 line
>you will probably be up until 12 noon the next day
>to not get addicted, don't do it to supress feelings or deal with life issues. Do it for fun and fun only
>on top of that, don't hang around people who do it all the time, thats just asking to get addicted
>on top of that, fight the comedown the next day, don't do more. That's a vicious cycle

OP here... So what do I use to snort? A bill or just like that? How deep to put the bill in my nose?

Snort IT already

Thanks a lot Bro... I hope this shit dosnt make me too busy and forget to reply

Refer to

You know when you snort your nose to collect the mucous from your nose and you hork it back and spit it out? Don't do that

The drips is a sensation like something is dripping down the back of your throat. This sensation if you are new to blow will make you want to hork back a loogie, but just deal with the drip, let it happen and eventuall it will sort itself out

Coke opens your sinuses too when you're doing it (but the next day my sinuses are usually clogged) so if by chance you have a lot of loogie - and it happens - and you cant just let the loogie chill there, then spit, just dont ever swallow. its bitter and gross and bad for your stomach

Just take a not roll it and Put IT half way up ur nose

Where you from op? And was your source reliable or just met

Sup user. THIS is what about a half g of some good shit

Same shit just a close up. :)

you're a fucking retard for at least not using a drug testing kit. how the fuck are retards on Sup Forums suppose to tell you what something is by just looking at it from an image and some vague descriptions?

Thanks bro... Will keep that in mind.
In from NYC... I don't know the guy... Just bought weed from him through some friend like a few months back. Didn't know he was a big time drug dealer. He offered my prostitutes, Molly, guns, pounds of drugs... I was like Holy fuck just gimme the coke and I bounced.

OK fag new image income hold on let me open it. Please reassure its real coke vefore I do a oine

I did the smallest amount of coke and got the hardest boner of my life. This weekend I did molly and got super tired. Whats happening to me?

Erm nice.. I dunno anything about coke so I guess it looks good lol.

It wears off just ride it out.
Just do small anounts at a time

So? Should I go ahead?

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

Is that how coke looks guys? About to do a Line... Reassure me.

Wut?

Guys hurry up... Getting anxious here

I have done a lot of coke. Make sure you just test that shit out in a small line dude. if its cut with speed/meth you are gonna be in for a fuckin ride. Good or bad depending on how you feel but get ready to have your head nodding and grinding teeth. I got some coke from some random dude and it was like hell I was up for 2 days. But good clean coke you're going to feel like you have a ton of energy and good body vibes. Drink lots of water dont mix too much other drugs and find something fun to do like club or something so you arent just at home beating your dick and wasting that devils dandruff. If youve never done it before please be careful. Fuck man last time I did coke was off a hookers ass and then she railed it off my dick. Wish I hadnt seen this thread honestly lol but gl hf

put the coke on a black table, take a close up of it with good focus with bits of big chunks and fine chunks and medium chunks. have good lighting.

Looks like coke. Crush it, chop, and rail. Just do a couple lines and see how you feel.

That's why I only buy coke that looks like this... easier to tell if it's still a rock from the jungle ;) than a bag of white powder

This is the first homie helping OP.

I can confirm that is some FIRE coke.

Brings up a good point. Always try to buy rock instead of powder.

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

that is not coke

About to get water then take a line. Gimme 2 minutes s

it's also cut with baby laxative

Just tried cocaine this year, and I went extremely hard at it for a bit. You'll be fine, Ive done upwards of 2 grams in between 2-3 hours, half a g could last a rookie a night or maybe two.

Just do a bump
Put a bit on the corner of a card or knife
sniff
enter funky town

Fuck it there's no water... Gonna try and form a line now

Dont take what this guy is on.

It's devil's advocate you fucking retard

it can be cut with anything??? kek

Lived in NY most of my life. I knew alot of connects there. Still know a few but haven't talked in a while. I can get a half g in the hood for 20 so it probably is real Coke. Everything is more money in NYC though even drug prices. So it probably was cut a few times. To test you can either do a line or take a little bit and put it on your tongue to see how numb your mouth gets

bump or very small line.

OK GUYS IS THIS A GOOD SIZE LINE?
HERE IT GOES... FUUUCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK

refer to

I'll do a line with you op :)

Should I add more or is that OK? This is the first time in my life

Also good cut will run you 40-60 depending where you get it and a g 80-100. Next time I come back to NY if you want to link up I can get you some serious stuff if you like it.

Thanks bro... It got it numb for 40 minutes so yeah
Lol, no prob

Perfect
NOW FINNISH HER!!!!

No man. Have fun ;)

Youre that dick that pushes people huh?

NP*

OK HERE IT GOES.... FUCK I'M SCARED. GUYS YOU ARE WITNESSING A GUY LOSING HIS COKE VIRGINITY. THIS IS MY LAST COMMENT BEFORE I DO THE LINE... FUUUUCKKKKKK... HERE GOES NOTHING.... I'M GOING IN!!

I'd make 2 lines the width of a pencil eraser, both being 1/2 the length of the card. Half in each nostril. Felt like a meth high tease. Just when I got there, I came down :(

Also since you don't have a good tolerance it seems. Baby it and just take as you need it. Little by little. It sounds good

This is some alphashit lmao

Your out of you’re mined.

user u alive?

MY EYES ARE WATERY AND IT BURNS.....

OH SHIT I FEEL SOME BOOGER SHIT NOW.... BUT I STILL DON'T FEEL DIFFERENT..

OK GUYS IDK... I DON'T FEEL DIFFERENT... WAS MY LINE TOO SMALL? IT SMELLS LIKE GASOLINE RIGHT NOW

Things will just go a bit faster for a while, you’ll feel sped up, then you’ll sober up and want more because you feel crap. Coke is overrated.
That line was too big for an noob btw, you’ll get no more high buy end up with a headache instead of you overdo it.

Looks to powdery... Coke isnt that powdery every unless its cut to shit. And half a gram for 30 bucks is way too cheap... I live in nyc and get some good coke and its 50 bucks for a .5 what did it taste like? Did you have to cut it at all or was it all powder? Not sure if thats come bro

real coke OP
rock not powder
if your heart starts going off beat and you feel like you can feel it wanted to explode out of your heart. this is real coke. best ive ever had. i sat on a couch with my gums locked and my heart beat going off rythm

give it a sec user

or it could just be bunk.
my old roomate used to sell laundry detergent disguised as fake coke to unwitting faggots like you

OP give us updates. I am waiting for you do OD on that line of METH you just took.

Looks better out the bag... Looks like coke... Always buy rock and chop it up... Too powdery is no good

OK bros... Idk I just don't feel different... Or at least that's what I think... My right nostril has a lot of boogers now but idk I don't feel different?... I feel the boogers in the bag of my throat like the guy says.. But I don't feel anything why
?

do you feel it going in your throat? wait try and snort hard for the drip

Should I do another line?

Probably fake.
congrats user first coke binge....aaannnddd you blew it

Idk I swallowed a few times by accident... T yes something is in the throat... And I'm sniffing a lot... What do you mean?

Should I do another line? Maybe that wasn't a good amount..

It will probably be shit coke if it was that cheap tbh.

INB4 user dies

user with a line like that you should feel it instantly

that drip tho

worst thing about coke, also meth drip is bad too shit makes me gag until i almost puke.

if its in your throat and you havent started feeling a tingle or num its fake af that shit was to powdery man real coke is rock not powder and even rock can be faked. dont try coke man i say 3 outta 5 times the coke is real and 4 outta 5 times the coke is cut

Idk I just didn't feel anything... Or maybe that's what I just think... I have a feeling I don't feel any different... I'm pacing back and fourth that's about it... I'll do another line perhaps?

Sure do a nummie this time though since the snort didnt work.

like before just takesome on your finger tip and rub it on your gums tbh thats probably the best your gonna get for your first 30 user sketch coke experience

play this song and do the biggest line you can
youtube.com/watch?v=W3q8Od5qJio

You should feel it pretty much straight away.
Do another line but not as much as your first. Pace yourself.

Might as well finish it. It probably was cut a a few times like I said so you might of just got mostly cut. If it were good 1 or two lines would feel the effects and whole face would be numb

Idk man... I mean I'm feeling the symptoms of the drip and stuff.. And my nose is fucking sniff as fuck... I'll do another line right now and report.

ok that stiffness in the nose sounds about right and the drip sound leave your throat feeling like boogers are falling and your throat feels a lil tight and num