Sup Forums's Top 100 Songs of the 2000s (FINAL RESULTS))

Ignore the stupid green and red lines throughout. I tried my best to turn it off, but I couldn't. Goes to show how much Word is a better software than Pages. Anyways, here are the final results.

Good to have a template to work off of if you can't do it your self.

bamp

Super bump

Not like I had anyone do my work for me in microsoft word class, t-that's against the rules.

Who needs Microsoft Word! I already know everything about that stuff!

Looks like an r/music list

If you're struggling in college, don't take a break for a couple years, keep working hard! You will surely fa-bulously succeed!

no more of these
they're almost too pathetic to look at

>100
>68
>fucking 59

Please reformat this list to make it not look like shit. You may also need to change out most of the songs.

you think you fixed it because you deleted all the death grips songs huh

i haven't even seen a thread about this in the past week. Is this just a list you made by yourself?

WEW

I tried. Pages sucks. And whenever, I did try to ignore what they perceived as mistakes or improper grammar, my computer would slow down. So I just gave up. After all, this is only for Sup Forums, god dammit. It's all for fun.

>Top 100 Songs of the 2000s

Where have you been? There's been a thread on this everyday.

>Tfw

just create a 2 x 50 table and make the borders white after you've entered everything

>don't post songs in the thread
>complain after the list is done

classic Sup Forums.

that being said, there was a lot of samefagging for most pop songs

90s should be interesting

I did say I allowed samefagging.

you also forgot 97, 95, 93, 92, 90, 89, 87, 85, 83, 84, 79, 74, 71, 70, 69, 63, 62, 58, 47, 44, 43, 38, 32, 31, 27, 13, and 5

it's impossible to avoid samefagging. it's part of the Sup Forums experience.

this

*Lil Wayne - Dr. Carter
I actually made a misspelling there. My apologies.

>Radiohead didn't get the number one spot
Looks like Everything Is In Its Right Place