Why do all the cool bands endorse Bernie and no one supports Trump?

Why do all the cool bands endorse Bernie and no one supports Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1-mLIdLZZeI
youtube.com/watch?v=8gJ3HzBbdxI
youtube.com/watch?v=0i-9D92bzu8
youtube.com/watch?v=qJ_Tw0w3lLA
youtube.com/watch?v=q6GyTBVAF4w
businessinsider.com/shane-black-mel-gibson-is-being-blacklisted-2016-5
youtube.com/watch?v=KWMZOOaUQdc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Name another one because RHCP are past their prime, dying in the gutter of music at the moment. It could easily be argued that they are just desperate to stay relevant.

Run the Jewls

>Red hot chili peppers
>cool bands

Young people are their target audience and biggest consumers. No band is going to come out and endorse a candidate that their fanbase hates and despises, that's just bad business user. How many country singers endorsed Bernie?? They won't, cause that's not what their audience cares about..

jibbity jabbity gonna give you free stuff jibbity jabbity feel the feel you feel when you feel the Bern in ya jibbity jabbity wiggity woogity

well duh, black people always vote democrat and the white guy isnt going to openly admit trump

they were cool, but it was 25 years ago

Artists and musicians aren't exactly known for their stunning political insight. That's why celebrity endorsements are fucking stupid because most celebrities are just normal people with normal, uninformed opinions. It's an eminence front, it's a put-on.

God damn it. Guess I'll have some free space on my phone now.

>RHCP withou Frusciate
>good
inb4 Navarro fanboys

>red hot chili peppers
>targeting young people

lol nigger the chili peppers are fucking old as shit, i doubt they have many fans under the age of 30

Playing it safe.

Chili peppers were cool a decade ago. Now there just wash ups of the past

>Cool
>RHCP in the current year

Pick one

Same reason I pretend to be an SJW at Cons and such.

Tumblr Bucks my nigger. Right now, doing a webcomic.

These dumb bitches live with their parents and they spend that money on dumbshit.

I mean honestly, a geriatric telling me to "suck his kiss" makes me fucking ill.

when you have an easy life with lots of money you can afford to have a compassionate, feelings-based ideology. Its the ultimate privilege, being this out of touch with reality.

Because the artsy types are predominantly leftist.
>mfw Fucking Arcade Fire made a video about trannies a while ago

Why did you have to tell me that, user? I like them.

The music industry is a Marxist tool

Yea and 30 year olds don't give a shit who musicians endorse, emotionally charged faggot youths do however, they would boycott any band that endorsed Trump.

eagles of death metal dude hypes trump and the chilis are overrated

this

I don't know who you are, but I don't like you.

Because a particular ethnic group owns the music industry?

>cool bands

Like 20 years ago maybe. Christ, they're still around?

Red Hot Chili Peppers are has beens from 25 years ago.

All these 'anti-authority' musicians who havn't had an album in a decade, essentially shilling for a failed communist and hillary. Sad.

RHCP haven't been cool since they went after TISM for this:
youtube.com/watch?v=1-mLIdLZZeI

So their demographic doesn't shun them and the money stops rolling in.

Joshe Homme and The Eagles Of Death Metal no doubt support Trump now though.

RHCP have been widely mocked by the le ironic hipsters for the past 20 decades.

'Guess it's time to pretend to like them!

My nigga Brad Paisley likes Donald Trump

Because their livelihood depends on it. Plus, they are in their fluffy little world where they don't get to experience street crime and destitution. They want everyone to be happy like them, but they will be the first to protect their income from being used for social problems.

And I have a very particular set of skills.

Liberals think they are morally superior and love to shove their beliefs into as many people's faces as possible, republicans tend to keep their values to themselves

Who cares? They're just mediocre without Frusciante

>no cool people endorsed trump

>200 years

You don't look that old, honey.

>MORE fundraising for Bernie
What the fuck is he spending all this money on, anyway?
Jesus fucking Christ he just wants to line his pockets before bailing.
What a fucking hebe move

That.

It should not surprise anyone when people that play instruments and/or yodel for heroin money support anything liberal.

Who the fuck is this guy without a beard?

They sold their souls for fame long ago

jew lawyer.

Holy shit will ferrel was in the red hot chilli peppers!!!

When did Will Farrel join Red Hot Chili Peppers?

>Lennon
>1988

cool, trendy, and attractive people always vote for the opposite of anything right wing

> i'm dealing with depression, social anxiety, insecurity, etc.
> i can't even socialize with guys, i undervalue myself too much which makes me so afraid of making mistakes and embarass myself.
> i don't want to see the expressions of disappointment when they see my penis
no one asked for this. no one wants to live in the hard mode. not everyone is born perfect. my upbringing doesn't allow me to have confidence and courage. i never had quality father-son time with my dad. i grew up being scared of him. i still am. not everyone has the same opportunity and capabilities, you should understand that. this is not what i want to be but i can't do anything. i'm 23.

shit. wrong thread

that's not RHCP, those are three of the chili peppers and some keyboard-playing faggot
>why john why

Dork. Stay in /r9k/

>These bands made some popular songs, they must be really smart!

This is you.

America supports Trump.
Trump doesn't need bands.

>a bunch of heroine addict George Clinton jew wiggers

OUT OUT OUT

Navarro was fucking great! With Jane's Addiction.

Non ironic but literally who?

Because Bernie is the safe virtual-signaling candidate of this cycle. You bet most of these guys will vote for Hillary in secret.

I don't like The Who, but good job

The fuck I just watch?

This

Run the Jewels is a collaboration between white rapper El-P and black rapper Killer Mike. Bretty good if you like rap, El-P's beats are next level.

youtube.com/watch?v=8gJ3HzBbdxI

youtube.com/watch?v=0i-9D92bzu8

Because the holywood jew media tells them to.

It's an easy way to make a headline and get yourself free publicity.

RHCP is dadrock at this point m8, they've also been trash for years.

Frusciante was the backbone of the band, and Flea is cool but really who gives a shit

Why so much RHCP hate? Flea is still one of the greatest bassists of all time desu.

I don't have to agree with a band's politics to recognize good music.

Run the Jewels is a very intelligent rap collective made up of black rapper Killer Mike and White producer and rapper El-P. Their two albums are highly praised as some of the most masterfully done and creative hip hop music of all time.

>rap
No wonder I don't know. Thanks for the link, not gonna click it though.

Go back to r9k and don't forget to an hero on your way there.

You're just basically restating
>why is the entertainment industry so leftist?
>why are artsy types so leftist?
Because their chosen profession has nothing to do with reality. It's all feels.

Well, you can always listen to Smashing Pumpkins or Eagles of Death Metal if that's so important to you. I would advise you to just stop giving a shit about what badn members think, they're there to entertain you not offer political insight.

Yeah. Was so excited for that album but that match was only good on paper.

Also, did you know Navarro recently said he didn't know scales besides babby's first pentatonic? Baffling.

>RHCP
>cool

Yeah sure grandpa

>Lennon
>1988
Nice try, Jewish swine, but your tricks won't work on me.

Californication was their last good album, and that was over 15 years ago.

Semi-dadrock at best. Longtime followers of them but I think this is more a reflection of the band being 100% Commiefornian.

That being said, I do have hopes for The Getaway, Dark Necessities was pretty good, could've been meme tier when we were convincing people Cruz was the Zodiac.

youtube.com/watch?v=qJ_Tw0w3lLA

>RHCP
>Cool band

What the fuck, OP, did we just go back to 1988?

Their brains are all drug addled

The answer is the same as why almost every famous musician/actor/pop culture Icon tends to lean left with the exception of some country music stars. It's because they are so rich that no matter the outcome of the election they will still be living their same lives inside the gated community of wealth but it makes them feel good to give their input on social issues.

Trump is a cultural dead end. He's the equivalent of a fast food advertisement.

>Also, did you know Navarro recently said he didn't know scales besides babby's first pentatonic? Baffling.
I had no idea. I always liked his style and he hid behind his shades too.

>Run the Jewels

Except Killer Mike is a faggy black power activist, which makes him a non-entity to me. Doesn't matter if you're an intelligent hip-hop artist, you can still be a dipshit:

"Killer Mike is also known as a social and political activist, focusing on subjects including social equality, police brutality, and systemic racism. In addition to addressing themes of racism and police brutality in his music, he has also delivered several lectures at college universities, written about social justice topics for publications such as Billboard, and been the subject of televised and published interviews regarding police misconduct and race relations. He is a visible and vocal supporter of Bernie Sanders during his 2016 U.S. presidential campaign."

After my main reply I forgot to add that being one of the greatest bassists ever is sort of like being one of the greatest punters ever

>some of the most masterfully done and creative hip hop music of all time.

I see, so it's sort of like the best smelling turd then.

Killer Mike is also an open Freemason

They're also massively BLM tier degenerate unless you haven't heard Close Your Eyes and Count to Fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=q6GyTBVAF4w

It's a bit fucking late for bands to be endorsing him now kek

he's functionally already out of the race lmao, he even lost badly in the state he expected to win, NY

FAGS AND JEWS

FAGS AND JEWS

FAGS AND JEWS

FAGS AND JEWS

When will people realize that Fags and Jews--both groups that obviously hate Trump--run the entertainment business?

Therefore, since the overlords of the industry hate Trump, all the pawns have to hate Trump too or they will be ostracized from the industry.

Look at Mel Gibson. Said something bad about the Jews ten years ago and he has not had one single meaningful Hollywood job since. He got BLACKLISTED.

businessinsider.com/shane-black-mel-gibson-is-being-blacklisted-2016-5

Same with Duck Dynasty. They said some ant-gay things and that show disappeared of the face of the earth after it was everywhere.

You either side with the Jews and Fags, and preach their agendas, or you get fucked forever.

The Right still has Ted Nugent. And also pretty much all country bands except for the Dixie Chicks.

underrated

Because it would be suicide
They just go the easy route because faggots

IceT

>artistically inclined people
>trusting their political opinions

no fucking thanks. I trust them to entertain me and nothing else

>Shitty music

Yeah that'll make people come to your rally.

We get Eva Lovia

I was gonna say its the jews, but let's remember that liberals are all about fancy schmancy artistic expression.

youtube.com/watch?v=KWMZOOaUQdc

they're just another pop stoner band dude