I don't get it

I don't get it

What type of person do I have to be to enjoy this album?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3ZUQ7yZTFco
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=3ZUQ7yZTFco

I prefer the Liszt version. I believe the Faust story really happened.

how many times have you listened to it? It took me 3-4 times before it clicked.

4-5. I don't remember.

There's no stopping you, is it?

I mean to say, Excuse me, I've never listened to the one in OP, only the classical one. Please forgive me.

I listened to their first 3 albums recently and liked all of them first time

an Italian manlet, born in 1950's, wannabe polymath, generally a contrarian and obscurantist

kek

not a complete pleb

Listen to Faust IV, it's way better.

A very smart one with good musical taste?

Miss Fortune is the only good song on that shitty album.

Try The Faust Tapes or Faust IV first. I like them all but the debut is probably the least accessible of their first four.

Well yeah, I LIKED it the first time. It just didn't really completely click. similar to how you can enjoy the first listen of loveless but you won't truly appreciate it for what it is until later listens.

So Far and Faust IV are two of my favorite albums and I agree with you.

you need to be a sad lonely man!

yo the shit isnt even music dude its just a hipster muisic forfaggots . like legit its kinda cool like the karrots join but after that its fucking wack.

nobody knows if it really happened....

Tapes > debut > IV > So Far

All good albums. Tapes and debut are great.

A fun person. This album is light-hearted as fuck.

you need to be a 20 yr old virgin that is failing uni for the second time after realizing that his crippling autism is never going to get solved by smoking weeds or other drugs, thus he will come to the realization tha hes going to live alone forever and must accept it, but now has to make up a way to live but has lost all motivation to study or work and just wants to be in his house to sleep and play competitive videogames that give him the only strong enough emotions that make him feel alive, even when he knows its a complete waste of time

bonus if you are a sexual deviant that society doesnt support (aka not a faggot)

I listened to Faust play Bartok up close once. It was fucking great.

>half the album is good
>its a shitty album

do you want to talk about it

>bonus if you are a sexual deviant that society doesnt support
are u a sub boy? pls share im a girl here curious

i always like the bizzare soundscapes
it sounds so otherwordly and really takes me to a different place.
the only thing i can think of that comes close to this is Lumpy Gravey
none of there other releases that i've listen to have been nearly as effective in this since[listented to faust tapes and faust iv]. I think its been over 6 years since i first heard it and i still hold it as one of my favorite records

he's my friend

pls talk to us are u a cutie